Hardcore Inc.'s semi-legit sig shop!

Raven

Nevermore..
alrighty people i use a diffrent style than most sig makers mine are a "diffrent" style so to speak. so someone anyone give me a request all i ask is, you give as much detal without making it complicated to work with. so cmon gimme a shot!

Alright, I'll be the first to request. Would you mind making me a sig for my WZCW character, Malcom O' Neil. The sample pic, I use for him is The Pope D' Angelo Dinero. So if you could have a picture of the Pope on any background. Be creative. Make sure in big bold it says Malcom O' Neil is Coming to WZCW! Then in small texted I want you to put,
Eliminate the hate
Making money and killing racism
Join Me or Fear Me.

Thanks dude, rep will be provided.

thedisturbedsig_by_esh2013-d38fjl1.jpg

there you go distubed, my 1st sig for someone else. i see you already have a sig so darn. but like i said its not pro, its diffrent. but comeback anytime

Hey man. as promised, here's my request.

Can I get this pic of Alberto Del Rio:
Alberto_Del_Rio_01.png

or a similar one against a gold background with the text:
"La Esencia de la Excelencia " on top and
"Is Going To Wrestlemania" underneath

I'm confident you can make me a good sig, and I'd happily put your name in my sig, like you did for me. good luck.

I tried my best on it. theses a spot on there where i was looking for an eagle design to put their but couldnt find a good one. I'll keep tweaking it but for now this is what i got:
sig_for_arlo_by_esh2013-d38jdyy.jpg

tell me of anything you'd like me to add

safari, its like 120 dolloars and i cant find a free copy of it, i have gimp but its really confusing to use so i just stick with paint. ill dap with gimp a little bit but im just getting started so im gonna stay where im comfortable

Yeah, get Photoshop. It just makes everything so much easier and more realistic. Plus, there are ways of getting Photoshop for free all over the place.

dude you are the shit i dont care if your name is takes pricks like a man you are awesome sauce

ok people thanks to safari, i now have photoshop so as oppoed to my okay dek rio and dinero sigs i will be able to add some cooler stuff so cmon give me some requestand try and be detailed but it might take awhile im still playing around with the features

I tried my best on it. theses a spot on there where i was looking for an eagle design to put their but couldnt find a good one. I'll keep tweaking it but for now this is what i got:
sig_for_arlo_by_esh2013-d38jdyy.jpg

tell me of anything you'd like me to add

Thats pretty cool man :) just what I wanted

I got one if you really want it. I just kinda wanna get to know your style. I want to see what you can do with a Byron Saxton sig. I want the color theme to be orange. A few action shots in the background with him in street clothes in front. Just his name on it somewhere in dark gray/black for the text.

straigtedge im workin on your sig, but these are just 2 ICP sigs i made a while back, just thought I's upload em for a few kicks:
24m7sbn.jpg

2uh8h20.jpg

yes i am aware i mispelled carnival in the second one..but im lazy so if you want it ill fix it but until then w/e

Hey, any time. It doesn't need to be soon. just made one (trying out gimp) that I like, and I'm using it for now. So whenever you get that to me is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back