Happy Now?

No, not yet. Next weeks Raw is in Chicago i believe.

Punk vs DBD in an hour long iron man match with Cena turning heel will top it off.
I've actually been fantasizing about a Punk-Cena rematch in Chicago. Seems kind of major for Boxing Day though.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are world champions. Zack Ryder is the US champion. John Cena didn't make a single appearance on the whole damn show. Is the internet finally a happy place at least for tonight?

You don't sound very happy.

No, not yet. Next weeks Raw is in Chicago i believe.

Punk vs DBD in an hour long iron man match with Cena turning heel will top it off.

Don't even JOKE about that man. I'd bust a fuckin' nut.

I can't believe all the people who are calling this a great PPV. I thought it was a mediocre show at best. Gave it 3 stars and that's only because you can't give half stars, or I would've ranked it 2 1/2.

The main event was great
Ziggler/Ryder, Nash/Triple H, Orton/Barrett were good
Huge surprise with Bryan cashing in the briefcase
But the rest of the matches were garbage. Especially Henry vs. Big Show. Holy hell, just terrible.

You can only score between one and five and only with round numbers. Quarters are particularly frowned upon, and anything beyond that is entirely despicable.

THESE ARE THE RULES.

Fuck that noise, QUARTER STARS FOR LIFE! I NEED TO BE ABLE TO DISTINGUISH A ***3/4 MATCH FROM A **** ONE!

Bryan wins the title at TLC, only to get stripped of the title on this weeks Smackdown, brilliant!!!!

Punk shows that he's becoming the new Cena well, Super Punk!!!

Ryder finally captures the US Title, Ziggler finally gets a way from the middle card

Barrett gets beat by a main event baby face again, and Orton comes out on top for no real reason. Shouldn't they both have lost? They both went threw the table at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back