• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy 13th birthday Sully

JGlass

Unregistered User
If you were a Jew, you'd be becoming a man very soon. But, as far as I know, you're not. But you are going to hit puberty soon, mark my words. I know most of the other guys are starting to get those cool cracking voices and one or two of them are covered in horrible festering zits, but you'll be one of those creaky voiced, pizza faced, walking containers of raging hormones. Of course, no girl is going to want to have sex with you, what with your weird voice and horrible acne, so you'll have to find other ways to relieve the pressure of those raging hormones, but don't worry, they might reconsider dating you in three years or so.

So happy 13th birthday Sully. Mazel tov.

I remember when I went through puberty. Me and my friends would all get together to pop each others pimples and compare erections. Good times.

You don't have to lie to us Sully. 13 is an awkward age for certain, but I'm sure you'll get through it with flying colors.

I was gonna make my age public...but it seems a lot of people are frowned upon when their my age on here...so I figure the less people to know, the less shit I get thrown at me.

Thanks for the birthday wishes though guys.

106n2ug.png

I was gonna make my age public...but it seems a lot of people are frowned upon when their my age on here...so I figure the less people to know, the less shit I get thrown at me.

Pretty sure there were a few mods who were your age and younger during their tenure.

Anyways Happy Birthday bud!

No. It just so happens that some people close to our age happen to be complete attention seeking idiots on this forum.

Congratulations on surviving 13 years of life.

Rest assured I will be the one that snuffs out the candles on your 14th birthday cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back