Hannah Montana > Elvis Presley

No, they were playing Rock before then, that's just when they made their BIG breakthroughs, though Rock & Roll pretty much didn't exist for the most part until Elvis, that's why he's "The King"

Isn't it logical for a "King" to be replaced though? I mean surely any number of people have made just as many, if not more breakthroughs in Rock than Elvis, especially in today's world.

Elvis may have started the trend, and kicked it into being famous.. but I'm unsure if you're saying noone is better than him, because of that, when surely tons of others have out sold him. Especially since more people are into Rock in today's world.. than then.

Isn't it logical for a "King" to be replaced though? I mean surely any number of people have made just as many, if not more breakthroughs in Rock than Elvis, especially in today's world.

Elvis may have started the trend, and kicked it into being famous.. but I'm unsure if you're saying noone is better than him, because of that, when surely tons of others have out sold him. Especially since more people are into Rock in today's world.. than then.

I never said nobody is better than him, but nobody (to my knowledge) has made as big on an impact as him, without him their the Rock & Roll most likely would exist as it does today

that could be said for any genre of music, if it wernet for sex pistols we wouldnt have punk, if not for nirvana, we wouldnt have grunge, if not for stone roses, thered be no indie or what have you.

elvis is ver popular, but its not to say he is the sole reason we listen to music today. anyway technically, didn't he get outsold by jay-z recently. theres your new king!

Dude, without Rock and Roll their would be no punk, no grunge, and no indie music, those are all just basically sub-genres of rock

And can you please explain to me how the fuck outselling someone means of made a bigger impact?!, not to mention Jay-Z is fucking rap, not Rock, which is what Elvis is King of

Now I'm thinking you should take Will's advice and just leave

ive clearly upset you now havent i?

ok so while i'm at it i might aswell

ricky wilson > elvis > hannah montana

sorry i just couldnt resist it.

Who the hell is Ricky Wilson? I Googled him, and it claims lead singer of the B-52's. Please tell me you didn't just commit forum suicide by claiming the lead singer of this band, is bigger than Elvis.

haha, im roflmao right about now.

well, i knew for a fact i was committing suicide when i made that statement.

ricky wilson is in fact the lead singer of the kaiser chiefs, which i gather will get me even more heat from you guys.

i know that i am fighting a losing battle here, i dont even seriously care, im just aruing for aruments sake.

Usually people argue when they have a logical point to make. Even if they think its logical to them. You just willingly stated your point is crap, yet you still defend it. :headscratch:

And the fact that I at least knew OF the B-52's, but only yesterday or the day prior did I learn remotely of who the Kaiser Chiefs are.. (which I originally thought they were a sports team, mind you) thats just horrible.

You have good wrestling insight.. but horrible taste in music.

Usually people argue when they have a logical point to make. Even if they think its logical to them. You just willingly stated your point is crap, yet you still defend it. :headscratch:

And the fact that I at least knew OF the B-52's, but only yesterday or the day prior did I learn remotely of who the Kaiser Chiefs are.. (which I originally thought they were a sports team, mind you) thats just horrible.

You have good wrestling insight.. but horrible taste in music.

How very dare you.

i cant believe that!
you took a quote from somebody else and turned it back on me!!

i know you dont care much for some of the statements ive made, but thats just unwarranted abuse now, especially with the little nickname youve given me, thats gonna stick now aswell init?

you bet your Dandy ass it is.

i cant believe that!

i know you dont care much for some of the statements ive made, but thats just unwarranted abuse now, especially with the little nickname youve given me, thats gonna stick now aswell init?

Hmm...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that Will was directing the post toward Becca

As far as the nickname, please it could've been much much worse

i cant believe that!

BigWill's guide to understanding the Ladies..

Rule #26.

"The Ladies love a man who'll defend her. Fake it if you have to, by agreeing to love all the same crappy movies,music, etc, etc.. Whatever you do, don't fall into a fall sense of liking the same crappy things, and forgetting your true nature, or you'll become a tool."

Rule #41.

"Don't cockblock your fellow man. Understand what girl it is, you're trying to fake defend, and what guy you're trying to fake defend her from."

I'm too tired to write "el_matador" all the time.. and when I was talking to Becca about you originally, I couldn't remember your name except the "el" part. So Dandy came to mind. You should be thanking me, that I took the time to give you such an awesome nickname. I could've called you n00b.

And you should do a history check before assuming I'd ever abuse Rebecca.

BigWill's guide to understanding the Ladies..

Rule #26.

"The Ladies love a man who'll defend her. Fake it if you have to, by agreeing to love all the same crappy movies,music, etc, etc.. Whatever you do, don't fall into a fall sense of liking the same crappy things, and forgetting your true nature, or you'll become a tool."

Rule #41.

"Don't cockblock your fellow man. Understand what girl it is, you're trying to fake defend, and what guy you're trying to fake defend her from."

I'm too tired to write "el_matador" all the time.. and when I was talking to Becca about you originally, I couldn't remember your name except the "el" part. So Dandy came to mind. You should be thanking me, that I took the time to give you such an awesome nickname. I could've called you n00b.

And you should do a history check before assuming I'd ever abuse Rebecca.

el n00by:lmao:

I like that, from here on out I shall refer to him as el n00by

You know I did have this whole long written post made, but the massacre of El Nooby has just left it in poor taste. This battle has already been won, and I'd simply be kicking a dead corpse.

Elvis is still the reason that rock and roll is popular or even exists for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back