Hannah Montana > Elvis Presley

I hope Hannah Montana burns in hell with all the other Disney shows.

Whatever happened to awesome shows like...All That? Or the Amanda Show? Now that's good stuff.

Flames Out
Dragon

Elvis, King of Rock and Roll? Please. He's good, but not the best there ever was.

Yeah, yeah he kind of was the best ever when it came to showmanship and raw rock and roll attitude. If he's not the King, please explain who is.

Elvis's big breakthrough came in 1956, Jerry Lee Lewis's big breakthrough came in '57

So, noone was popular in Rock and Roll before 1956? :headscratch: I'm pretty sure thats incorrect, I mean if it was correct then that would mean music (Rock & Roll, music) simply didn't exist until Elvis??

So, noone was popular in Rock and Roll before 1956? :headscratch: I'm pretty sure thats incorrect, I mean if it was correct then that would mean music (Rock & Roll, music) simply didn't exist until Elvis??

No, they were playing Rock before then, that's just when they made their BIG breakthroughs, though Rock & Roll pretty much didn't exist for the most part until Elvis, that's why he's "The King"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back