Hall of Fame Nominees

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
As Dave mentioned in his podcast, we are currently discussing names for the next Hall of Fame class. We want to hear from everyone though. So if you wish, go ahead and nominate those who you feel are worthy of being enshrined in the Hall of Fame.

If you already see a name mentioned, feel free to mention it again so we know who has support. I'd just ask that when you nominate someone, that you at least give a reason for doing so. You don't need to write their entire career history, but a quick summary of why you want to nominate that person would be good.

Thanks fellas.

I was just asking to clear. :shrug:

Matt Tastic (because of so many accomplishments)
Constantine
Steven Holmes
Austin Reynolds.

Celeste Crimson - The original female competitor and while she may not have the accomplishments others do she is an invaluable part of WZCW history. To me, she is synonymous with the fed in the way Showtime or Titus are and belongs in the hall next. No doubt in my mind.

Matt Tastic
Obvious reasons are obvious.
Celeste Crimson
Celeste while not as decorated as others is synonymous with WZCW like Titus is. Both here from Day 1 with a big following. Plus it could plant the seeds of Celeste Vs Eve if Ech is up for it.
Saxoteur
I really think it's time for a team to be inducted and with Saxton back in action for a little bit now is the perfect time. Not to mention the depth of the tag division while they were on top. Not to mention their singles accomplishments as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back