Interactive - Your Hall of Fame Picks 2015

Plus Big Dave is overrated as fuck.

Maybe. To be fair, Big Dave did accomplish quite a lot on paper, but I won't start listing them. My biggest regret was my personal life took over around the same time I won the World Title and failed to give that title run justice, making Dave's career dwindle down as it was peaking. I would also say that his GM role went on for too long that people just didn't like him as much as an NPC. Had things been different, I would say he'd be a shoe-in for early Hall of Fame consideration.

I don't see any problem with others like Steamboat Ricky, Barbosa, Celeste (among others) going ahead of him. Dave will definitely be in the Hall of Fame someday, but there's no rush. Who knows, if time does become available to me again, then maybe I might be able to give Dave another run that will feel a bit more accomplished.

Maybe. To be fair, Big Dave did accomplish quite a lot on paper, but I won't start listing them. My biggest regret was my personal life took over around the same time I won the World Title and failed to give that title run justice, making Dave's career dwindle down as it was peaking. I would also say that his GM role went on for too long that people just didn't like him as much as an NPC. Had things been different, I would say he'd be a shoe-in for early Hall of Fame consideration.

I don't see any problem with others like Steamboat Ricky, Barbosa, Celeste (among others) going ahead of him. Dave will definitely be in the Hall of Fame someday, but there's no rush. Who knows, if time does become available to me again, then maybe I might be able to give Dave another run that will feel a bit more accomplished.

Apologies if it came off as disrespectful. Your accomplishments and contributions to the fed absolutely warrant you a HoF spot easily, I was just never a fan of Big Dave, just personal preference is all. Nothing against you either, you're the fucking man.

I'm mainly just being defensive of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back