GWA Rage

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
The Quiet Place blares over the loud speakers as pyrotechnics go off from the entrance way and the all around the arena as we are welcomed by our announce team, Michael Cole and Josh Matthews.

Josh : Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever edition of GWA Rage, it's going to be a good one.

Michael : That's right Josh, we've got an excellent card tonight. We will be seeing Kofi Kingston take on Austin Aries in our main event , and it will be to determine the number one contender to the Pure Championship.

Josh : Also we'll be seeing Chris Sabin face his partner KENTA to determine the first ever Rage Lightheavyweight champion and so much more!!

Michael : Right now we will kick things off with our general manager, Eric Bischoff.

Bischoff makes his way out to the ring, smiling all the way down the entrance ramp and into the ring where he picks up a microphone.

Bischoff : Hello everyone and welcome to Rage, the best show the Global Wrestling Alliance has, and with all the best talent. I promise you, this will be a great show tonight. Right here, right now, I'm going to announce the Pure Tag Team Championship Tournament match. The way this works is that all 6 teams will face each other at various times, the ones with the two teams with the most victories heading into Absolution will fight at the pay per view for the belts. The first matches will ocur tonight, and the first one is next as The New Age Outlaws will face off against Beer Money Inc. and I will be watching this from ringside.

Bischoff makes his way to the announce table as Beer Money's music begins to play.

The Fink : Making their way to the ring, participating in the tag team title tournament, Robert Roode and James Storm, Beeeer Moooooney!!

Storm comes out on the Boozer Cruiser as Robert is following closely behind. They stop and stand at the foot of the ring steps.

Storm : BEER!!

Roode : MONEY!!

They walk around to the backside of the ring and climb in as the New Age Outlaw's music starts.

The Fink : Making their way to the ring, the Road Dogg Jesse James and Bad Ass Billy Gunn, the New Age Outlaawws!!!

They jump up on the ring apron and do suck it taunts to Beer Money before playing Rock, Paper , Scissors to decide who will start the match. Billy wins and it looks like Storm and Gunn will start things off . They lock up in the center of the ring as Bill throws Storm into the ropes, he comes back and catches a hard clothesline. Gunn goes off the ropes and Storm ducks as Gunn goes off the other ropes only to come back to a dropkick from Storm. Storm goes for a quick tag as he picks up Gunn and holds him as Roode goes off the top with a forearm smash into Gunn's side. Roode whips Gunn into the corner, but as he charges at him, Gun evades the corner and turns it around on Roode and hits some punches. He tags in his partner as he and the Road Dogg suplex Roode. James goes for a cover on Roode but Roode is quick to kick out. Road Dogg goes to pick up Roode and gets hit in the midsection with some elbows. Roode comes off the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker.

Matthews : This match is full of back and forth action, it's hard to pick a winner.

Bischoff : Just as I said, Rage has the absolute best talent!

Cole : Vintage Bischoff!!

Bischoff : Oh shut up.

Roode goes to the ropes and comes off with a legdrop that misses as the Road Dogg rolls out of the way. James gets up and picks up Roode, he whips him into the corner. As Roode comes out of the corner he gets bulldogged and James comes off the ropes with a knee to the face. He goes for a cover put Roode kicks out at 2. James goes to his corner and tags in Billy Gunn. Both men pick up Roode and whip him into the ropes. They miss with a clothesline as Roode comes back at them and clotheslines them both. James rolls out of the ring as Roode makes it to his feet. He picks up Gunn and signals for the DUI. He goes to take in Storm and has Gunn in the suplex position. He goes to pick up Gunn, but as he does so, Gunn bulldogs him backfirst and crashes Storm down to the mat. He tosses Roode out of the ring and signals for the Fameasser. as Storm gets up, he hits it and goes for a quick roll up. He holds the tights as the ref counts....1....2....3!!

The Road Dogg goes to get in the ring and celebrate with Gunn. They begin to celebrate when out of nowhere Goldberg runs down to the ring with a chair. He cracks them both in the skull as Beer Money retreat to the back. He picks each man up, and one at a time, Jackhammers them. He then rolls their lifeless bodies out of the ring and smiles, looking at Bischoff. He gets a microphone as he is still looking solely at Bischoff.

Goldberg : Hey Bischoff, I told you I was going to come out here and call you out, but since you're already out here, I figured I'd cause some carnage while I was at it. Now get your ass in the ring right now.

Bischoff gets out from the announce booth and gets in the ring with a mic in hand.

Bischoff : Who the hell do you think you are? I run things around here, not you, you insubordinate!! You want a title shot, get in line and work for it like the other guys!!

Goldberg : See, now here's where I get angry, you know if I was in that tournament, the belt would be around my waist and at home on the proper show. Now why don't you make me the number one contender on Rage and we can get this all over with.

Bischoff : See I would do that, but like I said, you are going to earn this shot. And that's why right here tonight. You will face the two representatives of Rage from the tournament. So it will be Triple H vs Aj Styles vs Goldberg to be the number one contender for a title shot to occur at a later date.

Goldberg : I like the sound of that, however there's still one more thing.

Goldberg drops the chair and kicks Bischoff in the midsection and sets him up for the Jackhammer and hits it, bringing him down the mat.

Commercial Break

Cole : Folks, we just saw a sickening scene occur.

Matthews : That's right folks, Goldberg felt the need to put his hands on our General Manager, who was taken off by stretcher during the break.

Cole : Here's to hoping he's okay and will be back next week.

Commercial break

We are backstage in with Chris Sabin and KENTA. Sabin appears to be whispering something into Kenta's ear as their match is next.

The Fink : Making their way to the ring, facing each other for the Lightheavyweight Championship , Chris Sabin and Kenta, they are the Tokyo City Speed Traaaaaaaaaains!!!

Both men go to the corners and do some taunts to the crowd before coming down and staring at each other. They get in each other's face in the center of the ring as the bell rings.

They start trading punches as Sabin whips Kenta off the ropes. Sabin jumps over Kenta as he slides underneath him. Sabin runs and springboards off the ropes and gets caught with a dropkick. Kenta then quickly goes to the ropes and goes for a Lionsault, and lands on his feet as Sabin rolled out of the way. Kenta charges at Sabin who tosses him over the ropes and onto the apron. Sabin goes to grab him, but Kenta goes low and hits him in the midsection. He flips over the ropes and goes for a sunset flip but Sabin reverses it into his own pin attempt. Kenta is quick to kick out though as both men meet in the middle of the ring and lock up. Kenta whips Sabin into the corner and comes at him and splashes him. He comes out of the corner attempting to bulldog Sabin but Sabin slams him instead. Sabin whips Kenta into the corner, and runs at him and hits him with a knee to the face. As Kenta drops to the mat Sabin runs to the other corner and back and hits a hesitation drop kick. He goes the Cradle Shock, but somehow Kenta fights it off. Kenta bounces off the ropes and comes back at Sabin with a dropkick of his own. He goes for a cover...1......2...Sabin kicks out. Kenta picks up Sabin and whips him into the corner followed by a splash. He then goes up to the middle turnbuckle and goes for a Tornado DDT. Sabin throws him off though and climbs the top turnbuckle. Sabin goes for a splash off the top but Kenta rolls out of the way. As Sabin gets up, Kenta comes out of know where with the Busaiku Knee Kick. He signals for the end and sets him up for the Go To Sleep. He hits it and goes for the cover....1....2.......3.

The Fink : Here is your winner and the first Lightheavyweight Champion, KENTAAAAAA!!.

Matthews : It's a good thing this match didn't last very long and didn't seem to take a lot out of these men, as they've got to wrestle again next.

Kenta celebrates, and as his partner goes to leave, he brings him back into the ring as they shake hands and celebrate together.

We cut to a commercial and we come back for the next match in the Tag team tournament.

Sabin and KENTA are in the ring as they await their opponents in the ring. Suddenly they are attacked from behind as the Age of the Fall come out and assault Sabin and KENTA. Tyler Black goes out and grabs a chair, and he blasts Sabin in the skull with it and busts him open. While Jacobs is fighting KENTA, Black gets ready to swing the chair again, and as Jacobs ducks, KENTA sees this coming and and kicks the chair back into Black's face.

The match begins with Jacobs and Kenta locking up in the center of the ring. Kenta whips Jacobs into the ropes and back body drops hims. Kenta kicks him in the back and chest as he sits up. He goes for a cover but Jacobs is quick to power out. Both men are to their feet as Jacobs kicks Kenta in the midsection and snap suplexes him. He goes to the corner and tags in Black who comes off the top turnbuckle with a diving splash as he attempts to get the victory...1...2....Kenta kicks out. Kenta is crawling to his corner but Black pulls him back into the center of the ring.

Matthews : I don't know if going to tag in Sabin is a good thing or not, he must be a wreck with all the blood he's lost.

Cole : At the same time though, it can't be good for Kenta, Sabin, although bloodied, is the fresher man.

Kenta gets to one foot as Black holds him up and Kenta hits him with an enzuguiri to the side of the head. Both men are down as Kenta begins crawling to his corner. Sabin jumps off the apron and picks up a chair, he climbs back up as Kenta makes it to the corner to tag him. As Black charges him in the ring Sabin hits him in the skull as there is a sickening thud throughout the arena. Jacobs comes in the ring but Kenta comes in and hits him with the Busaiku Knee Kick and knocks him out of the ring. Sabin picks up Black for the Cradle Shock, and hits it for the pin...1....2.....Black kicks out somehow. Both men are down now and in desperate need of a tag.

Matthews : I'm suprised Kenta and Sabin have put up this much of a fight, considering the blood loss from Sabin, and the match they had not even 30 minutes ago, this match has been great.

Cole : Vintage tag team action!!!

Both men begin to crawl to their corners, and Jacobs has made it back to the apron as Black tags him in and Sabin tags in Kenta. Both men charge each other and Jacobs runs over Kenta and as he comes back off the ropes Kenta catches him with a dropkick followed up by a standing moonsault and a pin attempt...1....2....Jacobs kicks out at 2. Jacobs gets up and whips Kenta into the ring post shoulder first. Sabin runs into the ring but Jacobs has picked up the chair in the ring and he hits Sabin in the midsection and the back with it. He picks Kenta up out the corner and hits the Contra Code. He then tags in Black as he comes off the top with a corkscrew 450 splash, and as Jacobs applies End Time to Sabin, Black gets the pin.....1....2......3!!

The Fink : The winners of this match, and a point holder of the tag team tournament, Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs, the Age of the Fall!!!

Matthews : Valiant effort by Kenta and Sabin, but Age of the Fall were just too much for them tonight.

Cole : Somebody needs to get Sabin some medical attention, as he clearly needs to get to the hospital.

We cut to commercial and come back to them showing the footage of Sabin being wheeled off to an ambulance. The camera cuts to backstage where Lauren has caught up with Age of the Fall.

Lauren : Tyler Black , Jimmy Jacobs, how do you feel about what you just did.

Jacobs : Haha Lauren, we feel great. We've got blood on our hands and we are happy with the damage we dealt.

Lauren : You guys took advantage of an already weakened----

Black - Weakened team? Weakened team Lauren? That's not our fault that our General Manager Mr. Eric Bischoff scheduled these matches to occur, one after another. We simply saw an opportunity and took control of the situation. Hahaha!!

Lauren : You guys are sick you know that?

Jacobs : You wanna see sick.

Jacobs licks the blood off his hands in sickening fashion.

Jacobs : Mmmm, I love that taste!

Lauren walks away from them and runs into Triple H.

Lauren : Hunter, hey Hunter!!

Triple H : Lauren I don't have time for you, I need to get ready for my match.

Lauren : This is about your match, how do you feel going into this match knowing you are facing two other very skilled opponents?

Triple H : Well Lauren, I've been in many Triple Threat matches, and this one will be no different. I will beat the both of them, and if you're not down with that, I've got two words for ya!!

As Triple H finishes this statement you can hear the crowd say " SUCK IT!! "

We cut to commercial and up next is the number one contenders match for the number one contendership to the Pure Championship.

The Fink : The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the number one contendership to the GWA Rage Pure Championship. Making his way to the ring, Kofi Kingston!!!

Kingston's music blares throughout the arena as he comes out through the crowd tonight, stopping along the way to high five several fans. He makes his way over the barricade and into the ring as he does his signature taunt.

The Fink : And his opponent, the one, the only, Austin Aries!!

The bell sounds and Kingston charges Aries who clotheslines him down. As Kofi gets up, Aries runs at him with another clothesline, and Kofi ducks and hits him with his own clothesline. Kofi goes for a quick legdrop but Aries rolls out of the way. Aries goes and springboards in with a splash and the pin...1....Kingston kicks out with ease. Both men get to their feet and charge each other as Aries whips Kofi into the corner, he runs at him and catches a boot to the face. Kingston jumps up to the top turnbuckle, and comes off , catching Aries with a tornado DDT. He goes the cover...1..2...Aries kicks out at 2. Kofi picks up Aries and whips him into the ropes, as he comes back at him Kofi hits him with a dropkick. He goes for the Boom drop early on, but Aries scouts it and gets out of the way. He gets up and slaps Kofi in the back, and follows that up with a kick to the chest. He runs off the ropes and hits a knee to the face. He then flips Kofi over and goes for a single leg crab.

Matthews : Smart move by Aries to try to immobilize Kofi, as Kofi can't do many of his moves without his legs.

Cole : Aries seems to be quite the ring tactician.

Kofi tries to crawl to the ropes, but Aries just pulls him back to the center of the ring. Out of nowhere Kingston somehow manages to roll over and twist Aries off of him. He limps over to Aries, who chop blocks the leg out from under him. Aries goes right back to the single leg crab, but this time Kofi quickly gets to the ropes. Aries won't let go , but as the ref begins to count, he breakst he hold at 4.

Kingston is using the ropes to get up, and suddenly the arena goes black. Suddenly fire erupts from the ring posts. As the lights come back on, Kingston and Aries are both laid out in the center of the ring and blood is raining down upon them.

Cole : What the hell is going on here?

Matthews : Who is the mysterious man who keeps causing this to happen, first at the pay per view and now this.

Commercial Break

Matthews : In case you missed it folks, here's what just happened to conclude the Kingston/Aries match.

They show a replay of the blood raining down on both men.

Cole : What a sickening display. Sorry for the graphic nature of that video folks.

Matthews : Moving on though, our next and final match is the three way for the number one contendership on Rage for the Undisputed title.

The Fink : The following match is for one fall, and it is for a future title shot at the Undisputed Champion, making his way to the ring first, he is the Cerebral Assasin, The Game, Triple H!!!

DX's music blares throughout the arena as Hunter makes his way down to the ring, and does some crotch chops as pyro goes off behind him.

The Fink : Making his way to the ring, one of the challengers, his is the one , the only, The Phenomenal One, Aj Styles!!

AJ's music begins to play as the pyros rain down from the ceiling as he stops underneath them and does his usual entrance.

The Fink : And lastly, making his way to the ring, their opponent, Goldberg!!

The crowd begins to chant his name as his music begins. He does his usual entrance, stopping at the stage and stepping into the pyro before calmly walking down the ramp to the ring.

All three men eye each other as the bell rings. Triple H immediately goes after Goldberg as both men are trading punches. Styles goes to the outside as both men stop fighting to look for him. Aj springboards off the ropes with a double clothesline and takes out both men. Aj picks up Triple H, who elbows him in the midsection. He takes Aj and tosses him out of the ring as Triple H turns around and narrowly avoids the Spear from Goldberg as Goldberg hits the ring post. Triple H goes over and begins to stomp Goldberg in the chest as the ref yells to get out of the corner. Triple H backs away, and as Goldberg gets up, Triple H runs at him, only to get caught by an elbow. Aj Styles is making his way back in the ring, but he gets kicked down by Goldberg. Goldberg picks him up and whips him into the ropes, as Aj comes back Goldberg clotheslines him. Goldberg turns around to get caught in the facebreaker knee smash. Triple H turns to go to Aj who charges him and gets caught for a spinebuster. Both men are down and Triple H taunts the crowd. He goes for the cover on Aj Styles but Goldberg is quick to break it up. Goldberg tosses Aj from the ring once more. He charges Triple H as both men clothesline each other. The ref begins to count, but Aj is quick to his feet, and sprinboard splashes onto Hunter. He goes for the cover...1....2...Triple H kicks out. All three men are to their feet now, and don't know who to go for. Goldberg and Aj both charge at Triple H and begint o pummel him with punches. They clothesline Triple H out of the ring, and Aj goes to kick Goldberg but he catches his foot. Goldber taunts him by saying something to him, but Aj just jumps up and hits him with and enzuguiri to the side of the head. Aj climbs the top turnbuckle, and sees Triple H getting up, so he he goes for a corkscrew to the outside onto Hunter. All three men are down as the ref begins to count....Aj and Triple H are quick to their feet, and both men get up, as does Goldberg, but as Aj goes to get in the ring and Triple H grabs his foot. Aj turns around and punches Triple H in the face a few times. He lets go and gets in the ring only to turn around and again Goldberg misses with the spear as he catches himself in the ring ropes and gets caugh in the ropes. Hunter climbs back in the ring as the ref tries to break him free. Aj kicks Hunter in the midsection, he sets him up for the Styles Clash, and he hits it, and rolls Triple H out of the ring. Goldberg is out of the ropes now, and Aj hits him with the Pele kick. Aj then goes to the ring apron, and goes to springboard, but Triple H grabs his foot and trpis him up. Triple H goes in the ring, and goes to steal the cover as Aj quickly makes it back up to the apron. Before the ref can count the three Aj comes out of nowhere with a 450 splash onto both men. Triple H is down and out as Aj rolls him out of the ring. He picks up Goldberg and for good measure hits the Styles Clash one more time. He goes for the cover...1....2.....3!!!.

The Fink : Here is your winner, and the number one contender on Rage for the Undisputed Championship, The Phenomenal One, Aj Styles!!!

Cole : Vintage Aj Styles!!!

Matthews : That's our show folks, thanks everybody for being a part of this groundbreaking first episode of Rage and don't forget to tune in next week as the Tag Team Round Robin Tournament continues.

The show ends with Aj Styles making his way to the stage, and taunting to the crowd as they cheer him on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back