GWA Nightmare

Sivsyboi

Pre-Show Stalwart
Do not post in this thread. Post in the lounge thread should you have any feedback.

GWA Nightmare
250tvns.png

The intro video airs with the new theme song playing over it.

[youtube]bMDTOHfAJRU[/youtube]

The video blends into the opening pyro display. The cameras show the crowd going nuts.

Tenay- Hello and welcome to GWA Nightmare being broadcast to you live from New York City! That's right, for our debut show we are brought to you from Madison square garden! I'm Mike Tenay and I'm here with my broadcast partner John Bradshaw Layfield.

JBL- Damn right. Tonight we have a fantastic show for you and you people are fortunate enough to listen to my voice throughout the show.

Tenay- What a fantastic way to start the show, John. Insult the viewers...

JBL- Your point?

Tenay- Let's just start the show

[Youtube]xhLFcOVSHxw[/Youtube]

Shane McMahon walks out in a striped. He makes his way down to the ring, nodding at various fans. He gets a mic and steps into the ring. He looks around at the crowd. They start a 'Shane-O-Mac' chant.

Shane- I appreciate the sentiment but it really won't be necessary. I am not here to be liked, but I'm not here to be disliked. I'm here to run a show. In fact, let me now make my retirement official. I will not be wrestling from this point onwards. Unless, of course, someone attacks my family and I have to teach them a lesson....Orton. My main objective for tonight is to get this show off to a good start.

Crowd start a 'Orton sucks' chant. Shane smiles and continues

Shane- Tonight will kick off the 8 man X division tournament to crown an X Division champion. The first two matches for the night will be Suicide vs Carlito and The Hurricane vs Sandman!

The crowd cheer mildly.

Shane- There will also be a Four team championship gauntlet match. Two teams will start. When one is eliminated, another takes their place. The last team left will become the tag team champions...That will be all.

[Youtube]4QNPGSoMGz0[/Youtube]

Jericho comes out in a suit, a mic and his International Championship around his waist. He stops at the entrance ramp and waits for his music to stop.

No, Shane. That will not be all. I am out here now to both inform and enlighten you.

He begins to walk down the ramp.

Jericho- You said that you're not here to be liked or disliked. That's just a downright lie. I am the only one who does not care what these people think of me. The wrestlers backstage either want to be loved by them or want them to be hated by them.

Jericho gets into the ring.

Shane- Listen, Jericho-

Jericho- Shutup, Shane. I'm still talking.

The crowd drown him out with boos.

Jericho- Seeing as I am the International Champion of Nightmare, I've come to realise that I should have some creative power over what matches I defend my championship in. To what extent are you going to allow this control?

Shane pauses for a second, he looks a bit annoyed with Jericho.

Shane- Chris. There is no control. Hell, seeing as you're so eager to avoid defending that belt, I am forcing you to put it on the line tonight!

The crowd start cheering.

Jericho- No way. I am not facing Booker T again!

Shane- Who said anything about Booker? Oh no. You're opponent is-

Jericho kicks Shane and hits a Codebreaker. He picks his mic back up.

Jericho- There will be no match, Shane. I won this belt and I'll be damned if I have to prove why!

Jericho drops the mic and goes to lock in the Walls of Jericho. Shane kicks Jericho away and jumps to his feet. Jericho goes to hit Shane with the mic but Shane ducks and hits a hard right hand. Jericho falls down and rolls out of the ring. Shane picks up a mic.

Shane- Jericho...I am here to prove why I am the General manager...And you just got on my bad side. Tonight you ARE defending that belt. You'll be against...Rey Mysterio!

Jericho looks pissed and starts shouting at McMahon. Shane smiles as the camera fades out to the next segment.

A hype video is shown of the Jericho vs Booker match at the GWA Super show.

Tenay- What a match that was last Sunday. The two put it all on the line to become the first International champion. And, can you believe it? Jericho vs Mysterio for the belt tonight!

JBL- Don't get me wrong, it should be a great match, but I can't believe the way Shane McMahon reacted!

Tenay- Jericho attacked him!

JBL- Only because Shane provoked him

Tenay- Provoked him? All Shane did was make a Championship match!

JBL- You know what Mike? Let's get on with the show.

Right. Just a few minutes ago, Shane McMahon mentioned the X Division tournament. The first match of the tournament is about to go under way.

Suicide vs Carlito
(X Division Tournament)​

As the bell rings, Carlito runs straight at Suicide. Suicide dropkicks him. Both men jump to their feet and run at each other before Suicide hits a hurracanrana. Carlito hits the canvas, rolls to the ropes and gets up. Carlito tries to lock up with Suicide but Suicide ducks and rolls Carlito up. Carlito kicks out instantly, kicking Suicide forward and getting to his feet. Suicide goes into the ropes and hits a backflip DDT.

Kickout!

Suicide goes to the top rope. Carlito stands up and turns into a Diving senton! Suicide sets the Suicide solution, but Carlito pushes him away. Carlito runs at suicide for a spear, but Suicide jumps and hits a sunset flip!

Kickout

Both men jump to their feet. Suicide rebounds off the ropes and tries a crossbody but Carlito catches him. Carlito shifts him for a powerbomb but Suicide hits a hurracanrana, sending Carlito through the ropes! Suicide runs to the opposite side of the ring, sprints across the canvas and hits a huge Suicide dive over the ropes! Carlito goes head-first into the barrier.

Both men lay on the floor

Suicide starts to get up.

Suicide is on his feet and goes over to Carlito, picking him up.

Suicide goes to whip Carlito into the steps but Carlito reverses it into his own whip!

Suicide hits the steps with a hard thud. Carlito rolls back in and goes to the top rope.

Suicide gets to his feet and Carlito hits a Missile dropkick! Suicide crashes into the barrier. Carlito picks Suicide up and rolls him back in. Carlito climbs onto the apron and hits a cartwheel leg drop, flipping over the ropes.

Kickout!

Carlito picks Suicide up, and hits a face-first suplex. He grabs Suicide's arm and locks in a crossface! Suicide tries to get to the ropes with his other arm but Carlito has him locked in place. Suicide rolls Carlito over him and tries for a pin

Kickout!

Carlito rolls backwards still grabbing Suicide's arm, forcing him to do the same. Carlito gets to his feet, pulling Suicide up with him and applies an arm lock before hitting an arm-trap back suplex. Tries to lock in a figure four, but Suicide kicks him away and hits a Kip-up Hurracanrana. Both men scramble to their feet. Suicide kicks Carlito, sets and hits the DOA!

...Kickout!

Suicide uses the ropes to get to his feet. He picks up Carlito, who pushes him away. Carlito ducks a Lariat and hits the springboard back elbow! Carlito quickly locks in the Figure Four leg lock! Suicide flings his arms around, trying to get a rope. He luckily catches one. Carlito releases the hold and kicks Suicide. He gets up and bounced off of the ropes, but Suicide rolls under him and jumps to his feet. Suicide ducks a clothesline and sets the Suicide Solution. He flips Carlito for it but his legs buckle after the Figure Four. Carlito lands on his feet and hits the Backstabber!

...3!

Carlito is celebrating his victory in the ring, when Jeremy Borash comes in with a mic.

JB- Carlito...Carlito!

JB tries to get Carlito to speak with him.

JB- Carlito, congratulations on your victory. How does it feel to both advance in the X Division tournament and win the first match on Nightmare...ever?

Carlito- How does it feel? It feels normal! Because Carlito knows how it feels to be successful and important. Everyone of you want to be in my place right now because I'm cool...Now that, JB, is cool.

Carlito pushes JB away and celebrates some more. The camera cuts to the next segment.

Shane McMahon is walking backstage, greeting various people. Shane stops suddenly to see Booker T standing in front of him.

Booker- Shane, I need to talk to you.

Shane- A lot of people need to talk to me Booker, so make it quick.

Booker coughs.

Booker- At the Supershow Jericho and me put on our best in a contest for the International Championship, right?

Shane- Yes...

Booker- And we were put in that match because you knew we would pull off a great one, right?

Shane- Yes...what's your point?

Booker- My point? Why ain't I in that match tonight, sucka?

Shane thinks about his answer.

Shane- Booker, you put on an outstanding performance in that match, but lightning doesn't strike twice. I put Mysterio in that match because he hasn't been given a shot yet. And anyway, you lost Nightmare's first ever match. Do you really think you should be getting a shot after that?

Booker looks confused

Booker- Wait, am I not even getting a shot soon.

Shane- You lost Booker. You're not even competing tonight. You're refereeing the next match...the second match on Nightmare. Don't screw up.

Shane walks off, leaving Booker annoyed.

[Youtube]WjSnK_X5J24[/Youtube]

Jeff Jarrett walks out with his guitar. As he raises it into the air, fireworks go off behind him. He begins to walk down the entrance before giving his guitar to a fan. Jarrett walks down to the ring and climbs in. His music stops and this plays over it.

[Youtube]1JSBhI_0at0[/Youtube]

At first, the crowd seem confused as to who it is, until Jack Swagger struts out with a huge grin on his face. He struts down the ramp, ignoring everyone in the process. He slides into the ring and pushes past Jarrett to get onto the turnbuckle.

[Youtube]5qU8EqFR3ho[/Youtube]

Booker T walks out holding a referee shirt. He puts it on while he walks down and slaps a few hands. He gets into the ring and shakes hands with Jarrett, he offers his hand to Swagger, who pretends Booker isn't there. Booker shakes his head and calls for the bell.

Jeff Jarrett vs Jack Swagger
(Special referee Booker T)​
Swagger and Jarrett square off before locking up. Swagger pushes Jarrett into the corner and kicks him int the gut. Booker tells Swagger to back off, but Swagger keeps kicking Jarrett. Booker pulls Swagger out of the corner and helps Jarrett up. Swagger gets in Booker's face. Booker mouths 'what you gonna do?' before Jarrett rolls Swagger up.

KICKOUT

Swagger rolls backwards, getting to his feet, and hits a Lariat on Jarrett. Swagger bounces off of the ropes, but Jarrett rolls under him. Jarrett jumps to his feet but Swagger hits a shoulder block. Swagger bounces off the ropes again but Jarrett trips Swagger and locks in a Boston crab. Swagger claws for the ropes but Jarrett pulls him to the middle of the ring. Swagger tries rolling onto his back but Jarrett holds him in place. Swagger grabs Jarrett's legs and trips him up, locking in his own Boston crab. Jarrett manages to roll onto his back and kick Swagger away. Jarrett gets to his feet and whips Swagger into the corner. He hits a couple of backhand chops before pulling him out of the corner and hitting a suplex.

KICKOUT

Jarrett picks Swagger up and locks in a side headlock but Swagger quickly hits a back suplex. Swagger kicks Jarrett while he's on the floor and goes over to pull the turnbuckle cover off but Booker pulls him away again. Swagger stares at Booker before going back to Jarrett. Jarrett punches him and hits a snap DDT.

KICKOUT

Swagger jumps up and tries to lock in the figure four. Swagger tries to kick him away but Jarrett steps to the side and locks in the Firgure four! Swagger writhes in pain and punches the floor. Swagger tries shifting for a ropebreak but Jarrett rolls himself over, causing himself pain aswell. Both guys go for a ropebreak but don't get far. Jarrett looks like he's about to tap out but Booker breaks the hold before he does. It seems like Jarrett is hurt more as Swagger slowly gets to his feet. He looks at Jarrett and smiles. He pulls Jarrett to his feet and hits a gutwrench suplex!

...KICKOUT

Swagger gets onto his knees and unleashes a flurry of punches to Jarrett. He gets to his feet and hits an elbow drop. Swagger picks Jarrett up and lifts for a suplex. Jarrett falls down behind him and hits a forearm to the back of the head. Jarrett pushes Swagger into the ropes and rolls him up. Swagger rolls back, pinning Jarrett.

Swagger grabs the tights but Booker sees it. Booker pushes Swagger off of him. Swagger gets in his face tries to hit Booker but Jarrett jumps to his feet and hits a bridging German suplex!

...Kickout!

Jarrett looks exasperated and gets to his feet. Jarrett goes to the top turnbuckle and gets ready to jump. Swagger scrambles to his feet, jumps to the second rope and hits a super Death Valley driver. Swagger lays there as Jarrett looks unconcious. Swagger puts an arm over Jarrett.

Kickout!

Swagger slowly pulls himself up. He snarls at Booker (Yes, snarls). He picks Jarrett up and sets the gutwrench powerbomb. As Swagger goes to lift Jarrett turns it into a spinebuster!

Kickout!

Jarrett pleads with Booker, who shakes his head. Jarrett goes to pick Swagger up but Swagger pushes him away, into Booker. As Booker is caught up in the ropes, Swagger low blows Jarrett and rolls him up. Booker sorts himself out and sees the count

...Kickout!

Swagger pushes himself up and gets in Booker's face again. He argues with Booker as things start to get worse. Out of nowhere, Jarrett hits the Stroke!

3!

Jarrett's music hits and he raises his arms in the air. Booker pulls Jarrett's arm up before Jarrett rolls out of the ring and celebrates with the fans. Booker watches Jarrett celebrate his way to the back before getting nailed with a chair shot by Jack Swagger. Swagger shouts at Booker before getting a mic.

Swagger- You screwed me Booker! You screwed me!

Swagger kicks Booker again

Swagger- You cost me my match and you will pay.

Swagger drops the mic and storms off.

Kane is backstage, just standing there. He's looking straight ahead. Shane McMahon walks in front of the camera and is stopped by Kane. Kane looks down at him. Shane seems to be in a hurry.

Shane- Kane, I'm kinda busy here.

Kane- I want you to tell where my place is in this company.

Shane sighs.

Shane- Where do you want it to be, Kane?

Kane- I am tired of being under-utilised in other companies. In the GWA, I want to be where I deserve.

Shane- And where's that?

Kane- For now, I want to be a part of what makes this brand stand out.

Shane- The X Division?

Kane nods

Kane- It's not about weight limits-

Shane- It's about no limits, I know that.

Shane sees Jack Swagger walking back from his match and tries to get past again. Kane holds him back, waiting for an answer

Shane- You know what, fine. You're in. Now let me past.

Kane lifts his arm as Shane runs after Swagger. Kane smirks as the camera cuts to Shane and Swagger.

Shane catches up with Swagger. He stands in front of and puts his hand up to stop Swagger moving.

Swagger- Can I help you, Shane?

Shane- What the hell was that out there? Attacking Booker like that and threatening him. This is the first episode of Nightmare and you're already making enemies?

Swagger- He cost me my first match of this show.

Shane- That's not my problem, Jack. That's yours

Swagger- So, why do you think I attacked Booker?

Shane pauses, wondering what to do. Swagger looks bored.

Shane- Jack, Booker's gonna be pissed. You're gonna have to deal with it. I'm not giving you a match against him...yet. We'll see where this goes.

Swagger shrugs

Swagger- Can I go now?

Shane moves aside and shakes his head. Swagger walks off, pushing someone out of his way in the process.

Legacy are backstage with JB, with one on each side of him. He looks from one to the other before looking at the camera.

JB- I am here with Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase and they are Legacy. They are one of the four teams in the tag team championship gauntlet match. Guys, how‘re you feeling?

Rhodes- How‘re we feeling? It‘s a match, are we supposed to be nervous?

DiBiase- James, wha-

JB- It‘s Jeremy. Jeremy Borash

Rhodes and DiBiase look at each other.

DiBiase- Jeremy…we don‘t care. What we are about to do is become the first International tag team champions and claim what we deserve. And, for the first time in over a year, Legacy will hold tag team gold.

Rhodes- And we shall take our place among the elite of the elite.

There is a clapping off screen. Rhodes and DiBiase look around until seeing who it is and sigh. Orton walks on-screen, still clapping.
Orton- It‘s good to know you two are still striving to be the best. We‘re back on track.

Both widen their eyes. Rhodes takes a opens his mouth to speak but looks away. DiBiase looks at Rhodes then back at Orton.

DiBiase- …We?

Rhodes- You were kind of keen to write us off when the Undisputed championship was involved.

Orton smiles

Orton- Come on. You can‘t be serious.

Rhodes- Oh, but we are

Deal with it Orton, Legacy is over.

Rhodes- And you‘re all on your own.

Legacy walk off; leaving Orton there, scowling

[Youtube]SqweaZNZ3_E[/Youtube]

Jesse and Festus walk out on stage. Festus is normal, and is no longer affected by a bell ringing. Him and Jesse walk down, high-fiving the crowd around the ramp and ring. Both roll in and pose for the crowd.

][Youtube]Fnwk5TMwOxA[/Youtube]

The British Invasion walk out to the ramp. They look around and take a bow to the crowd. When the crowd boo, they looks at each other and each stick two fingers up to the crowd. They walk down welcoming the abuse they receive. One guy throws a drink at Williams, who points at the guy and has security drag him off. They make their way to the ring and get ready to start the match

The British Invasion vs. Legacy vs. Jesse and Festus vs. London and Kendrick
(Tag team Championship gauntlet)
Williams and Jesse start off. They circle the ring before squaring off. Jesse gets the upper hand so Williams pushes him away and slaps him. Williams sucker punches him and starts unloading with kicks. Jesse catches one and hits a step-over wheel kick. Jesse runs to the ropes and tries a springboard cross body. Williams ducks, but Jesse lands on his feet, bending over. Williams hits a vicious boot to the head.

Kickout

Williams Picks Jesse up and locks in a side-on headlock. Jesse bounces him off the ropes and pushes Williams away, who come off the other ropes and quickly lock in the headlock again. Jesse tries to lift him into a suplex but Williams transitions it into a hip toss in mid-air! Jesse lands near Magnus, who is clapping. Williams shoves Jesse into the corner and tags Magnus in. Magnus gets in, they pull Jesse out of the corner and they hit a double suplex.

KICKOUT

Magnus stomps on Jesse and looks at Festus. Festus jumps over the ropes and runs at Magnus. Magnus ducks so Festus hits a big boot to Williams, who falls to the floor outside the ring. Festus turns around and runs full pelt at Magnus, who pulls the ropes behind him down. Festus runs into the ropes and falls out of the ring. Magnus gets up and starts shouting at Festus. Jesse runs up behind him and rolls him up.

Kickout!

Jesse and Magnus jump to their feet, Jesse attempt a springboard crossbody and knocks Magnus straight onto his back. Jesse goes to the top rope as Magnus slowly gets to his. Jesse dives for an over-head neckbreaker but Magnus dives away. Jesse lands hard on his back and Magnus jumps onto the cover.

Kickout!

Magnus gets up, picks Jesse up and whips him into his teams corner. Williams climbs back onto the apron. Magnus lifts Jesse onto the top and tags Williams in. Williams climbs in and punches Jesse in the gut. Festus slide in behind both of them. They taunt the crowd before turning into a double spear from Festus. Williams rolls out of the ring but Magnus rolls into the middle of the ring and starts to get up. Festus goes over to Jesse. They wait for Magnus to stand and hit the aided diving facebuster! Jesse covers.

3!

As Festus celebrates, Williams slides in and hits Jesse with a Chaos theory before running off.

[Youtube]DfS36sgIIL4[/Youtube]

Legacy run down and slide into the ring. The referee forces Festus back to his corner as DiBiase covers Jesse.

Kickout!

DiBiase picks Jesse up and drags him over to his corner. Rhodes tag himself in. They whip Jesse into the ropes and hit a double clothesline, sending Jesse to the outside. Rhodes yells at the referee to count.

Jesse gets in at 8.

Rhodes immediately hits a knee drop to the back of Jesse's head.

Kickout!

Rhodes taunts Jesse, slowly tagging DiBiase in. As DiBiase slowly gets into the ring, Jesse dives and gets the tag to Festus. Festus climbs in and starts unloading on DiBiase. Rhodes gets back in but get nailed with a right hook. Festus grabs DiBiase and lifts him for a Festus Flapjack but Rhodes grabs his leg. Festus tries to kick him away but Rhodes holds on. Festus drops DiBiase, picks Rhodes up and starts punching him. DiBiase tries to take off a turnbuckle cover but the referee pushes him away and puts it back. Festus tries to hit a spinebuster to Rhodes but gets a low blow from DiBiase! Rhodes grabs his head and hits the Cross Rhodes! Jesse tries a springboard clothesline but DiBiase catches him and hits Dream Street! DiBiase covers Jesse

3!

Legacy raise their hands in the air until the fourth and final team come out.

[Youtube]Sz_kIxw-0r4[/Youtube]

London and Kendrick come running down the ramp, jump onto the apron and each hit a springboard clothesline to a member of Legacy. They run to alternate turnbuckles and London hits Rhodes with a 450 splash as Kendrick hits DiBiase with a leg drop. London covers Rhodes but the referee refuses to count, saying Rhodes isn't the legal man. Kendrick covers DiBiase as Rhodes and London get out.

Kickout!

Kendrick picks DiBiase up and whips him into the turnbuckle. He runs over, jumps up and starts unloading with punches. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6- DiBiase pushes him away and hits a vicious Lariat!

Kickout!

DiBiase picks Kendrick up and lifts him for a suplex but Kendrick reverses it into a Tornado DDT. Kendrick kicks DiBiase in the gut, dropkicks Rhodes off the apron and jumps up to the top rope. Kendrick jumps for a high angle moonsault but DiBiase rolls in, towards the turnbuckle. Kendrick lands on his feet and DiBiase pulls himself up. Kendrick hits a leg feed enziguri and covers.

Kickout!

Kendrick pulls DiBiase into the middle if the ring and tags London in. Kendrick jumps up and hits a moonsault! London climbs up straight after and hits a Shooting Star Press!

...Rhodes pulls London off of DiBiase, slides in and starts kicking him.

Kendrick runs back in and hits a hurracanrana to Rhodes. Rhodes staggers over to the turnbuckle and turns into another hurracanrana attempt. Rhodes catches him and hits powerbomb! Rhodes picks Kendrick up and puts him on the top rope. Rhodes climbs up after him and starts punching. London picks DiBiase up, puts him in the corner and tries a monkey flip. DiBiase pushes him away and ducks when he tries again. London lands on the middle rope and tries a moonsault DDT. DiBiase ducks and hits him with a Dream Street out of nowhere! Rhodes climbs onto the top turnbuckle and somehow manages to pull-off a hurracanrana to Kendrick who land on London. DiBiase jumps onto London!

3!

Legacy's music hits and while they get up, the referee hands them their belts. They wait for it to sink in. They look at the crowd, who are booing them. They smile and begin to celebrate. After an extended celebration, they finally leave.

JB is backstage, with a mic.

JB- Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time and former X Division Champion...Homicide.

The camera zooms out to reveal Homicide standing next to him.

JB- Homicide, next week you will take part in the first round of the X Division tournament. And your opponent will be-

Homicide- Whoa, Whoa hombre. Slow down. Gimme a chance to speak. Next week, I face some random Jackass that couldn't hold my ball sack if he tried. I don't care who I face, 'cause I'm gonna be X Division champion!

JB- Strong words considering you're facing Brian Kendrick.

Homicide stares at JB before he bursts out laughing.

Homicide- Haha! Brian Kendrick? He's in the X Division? This is gonna be easy. With guys like him, I'm gonna be king of the X Division!

He smirks and turns to leave but walks into Kane and takes a step back. Homicide starts stuttering.

Homicide- Ah, crap. I'm sorry hombre...You're not in the tournament...right?

Kane shakes his head.

JB- The tournament was finalised before Kane became a part of the X Division.

Homicide nods and backs away from Kane, walking into the wall and tripping over some boxes. The camera turns back to Kane, who is smiling.

[Youtube]aCU_e0yXit4[/Youtube]

The hurricane runs out ducked down, before rolling onto the entrance ramp and running down to the ring. He slides in and jumps onto each turnbuckle in succession, working the crowd up.

[Youtube]fkuOAY-S6OY[/Youtube]

The crowd look confused as the cameras pan around the arena. They finally focus on one clump of fans as the Sandman runs down the stairs. He has a can of beer and makes his way to the ring. He reaches under the ring and pulls out a Kendo stick. He holds it up as he repeatedly rams the can into his head and drinking from it. He slides in as the bell rings.

Hurricane vs. Sandman
(X Division tournament)
Sandman start hitting himself with the Kendo stick until he cuts himself open. He runs at the Hurricane, who ducks down and hits a back body drop. Sandman stumbles to his feet but gets a reverse atomic drop and back chop in the corner. Hurricane keeps hitting the chops until he hits a high knee and a bulldog. Hurricane picks Sandman up and hits a suplex

Kickout!

The Hurricane picks him up and whips him into the turnbuckle. Hurricane runs for a monkey flip but Sandman pushes himself out of the corner. The Hurricane jumps onto the second rope and hits a springboard crossbody

Kickout!

The Hurricane picks the Sandman up but Sandman tries to hit the Russian leg sweep but the Hurricane pushes him away. Sandman goes to hit a forearm smash but the Hurricane ducks the he hits the referee. Sandman turns around and gets a chokeslam! The hurricane covers but the referee is out. The Hurricane rolls out of the ring and slides a chair in. He sets it up and sits the Sandman on it. The Hurricane runs up and hits a shining wizard! He sets the chair up again but the Sandman jumps up and hits a chair DDT! He covers as the referee starts to recover.

…........Kickout!

Both men struggle to get to their feet. The sandman kicks the Hurricane and sets the Russian leg sweep again. The Hurricane pushes him away and hits the Single Knee Face buster!

3!!

The Hurricane's music hits as he celebrates, standing on the chair. The sandman gets up and shakes hands with the Hurricane before leaving.

Mysterio is backstage, warming up for his championship match. The door slams off screen and Randy Orton wonders on, staring at Mysterio. Mysterio stops and looks up at Orton.

Mysterio- Can I help you, Randy?

Orton takes a deep breath before speaking.

Orton- What the hell do you think you're doing?

Mysterio- ...What?

Orton- What makes you think you can win this? Look at you. You lost your last championship to him and, amazingly, you're smaller than him.

Mysterio squares up against Orton

Mysterio- I proven before that my size doesn't matter

Orton smirks

Orton- Shane knows fully well that I, Randy Orton, beat for at the Super show to advance in the rankings. And I did that after having wrestled Kurt Angle. I should have this championship match...not you.

Mysterio- I suggest you sort out your issues with Legacy before you start messing with the things that matter.

Mysterio walks off to his match, leaving Orton breathing heavily.

Youtube]4QNPGSoMGz0[/Youtube]

Jericho struts out wearing his championship belt. He nods to a couple of fans with Jericho signs but walks straight down to the ring. He climbs in and hands his belt to the referee.

[Youtube]_Hc7BJkUkiQ[/Youtube]

Mysterio bursts out of the floor and high fives every fan he can on the way down. He slides into the ring and celebrates on every turnbuckle before jumping down and staring at Jericho.

Jericho vs. Mysterio
(International Championship)
The bell rings to start this match as the two square off. Jericho boxes Mysterio into a corner but Mysterio hits a hurracanrana, sending Jericho's head into the turnbuckle. As Jericho staggers out of the corner, Mysterio hits a high dropkick, sending Jericho into the ropes and out of the ring. Mysterio goes to do a suicide dive but Jericho slides in and trips him up. Mysterio rolls, jumps onto the ropes and hits a Tornado DDT!

Kickout!

Mysterio goes to hit a springboard moonsault but Jericho rolls out of the way. Mysterio lands on his feet and runs at Jericho, who trips him up and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho. Mysterio shifts a bit and rolls Jericho into a small package.

Kickout!

Jericho rolls out of it and kicks Mysterio where, he's sitting. Jericho hits a hard knee drop, rolls out of it and tries a Lionsault but Mysterio rolls out of the way. Jericho crashes hard! Mysterio goes to the top rope but Jericho scrambles to his feet and climbs up after him. Jericho tries a superplex but Mysterio punches Jericho a couple of times. Mysterio slams Jericho's head into the turnbuckle and tries to hit a rolling power-bomb but Jericho turns it into a super back body drop! Jericho climbs down and covers.

Kickout!

Jericho picks Mysterio up and whips him into the ropes. On the rebound, Jericho flips Mysterio around into a backbreaker. Jericho stamps on Mysterio and locks in a side headlock. Mysterio begins to climb to his feet and pushes Jericho into the turnbuckle. Mysterio goes over but Jericho kicks him. Mysterio catches it but gets nailed with a leg feed enziguri and falls through the ropes. Mysterio holds on and climbs back onto the apron. Jericho tries a triangle dropkick but Mysterio ducks. Jericho lands hard and rolls into the middle of the ring. Mysterio hits a frogsplash!

...Kickout!

Mysterio picks Jericho up and hurracanrana's him onto the second rope. Mysterio goes from one end to another and tries the 619 but Jericho avoids. As Mysterio lands on his feet, Jericho kicks him, sets and hits a powerbomb!

Kickout!

Jericho picks Mysterio up and whips him into the ropes again but Mysterio hits a wheelbarrow bulldog! Both men slowly get to their feet until Mysterio hits another hurracanrana, setting the 619. Mysterio runs to the ropes, rebounds and hits the 619! The crowd start screaming as Mysterio hits the West coast pop! Mysterio covers.

...Orton punts Mysterio out of nowhere!

The referee calls for the bell and the disqualification as Orton starts to unleash a vicious assault on Mysterio.

Orton continues to kick and stamp on Mysterio. Before long, Jericho recovers and joins in. Orton picks Mysterio up and holds his arms until Jericho hits the codebreaker! Mysterio lays on the floor as Orton sets the punt. As Orton is about to run, the arena goes dark and this music plays.

[Youtube]C7BnDZIHSCc[/Youtube]
As the lights come back on, Bobby Lashley is standing behind Orton and Jericho. Lashley spears Orton, as he turns around. Orton rolls out of the ring and Jericho slides out, avoiding Lashley. Mysterio begins to get up but Lashley goes over to him and throws him over the top rope and out of the ring. Jericho slides in to take his belt from the referee but Lashley grabs it first. Jericho backs into a corner, so Lashley lays it down in front of him. Lashley waits for Jericho to come for it but Jericho shakes his head, not moving. The show fades out like this. 

GWA Nightmare
250tvns.png

The intro video airs with the new theme song playing over it.

[youtube]bMDTOHfAJRU[/youtube]

The video blends into the opening pyro display. The cameras show the crowd going nuts.

Cole- Hello and Welcome to the second ever edition of GWA Nightmare! We have another action packed show for you tonight and-

JBL- And I am John….Bradshaw…

Cole- Layfield. We know, John. Anyway, tonight-

JBL smacks Cole over the back of the head.

JBL- Who do you think you are? I‘m JBL for god‘s sake and will not be spoken to like that.

Cole- Wow…this is gonna be a fun ride. As I‘ve tried to say twice…tonight the aftershocks from last week will be driving full force. The X Division championship tournament will continue and Chris Jericho will start the show. At the end of last week, Chris Jericho and Bobby Lashley were at a stand-off. After we went off the air, Jericho backed out of the ring and Lashley is still in possesion of the title. Let‘s see what he had to say. 

[Youtube]4QNPGSoMGz0[/Youtube]

Chris Jericho walks out in wrestling gear. He is holding a microphone and refuses to look at anyone as he storms down the entrance ramp. He rolls into the ring and signals for his music to be cut.

Jericho- What happened to me last week is a disgrace. I was disqualified in my championship match as Randy Orton decided to assault Mysterio. Because of that, Mysterio will receive another shot at my title in the near future.

The crowd cheer at this.

Jericho- Be quiet you hypocritical plebeians…Speaking of my title, it‘s quite obvious I don‘t have it with me. One Bobby Lashley is responsible for that. To close my show last week, Lashley decided to take my title and lay it down in the ring. As I waited for an opportunity to take it, Lashley decided to run off with it…I was robbed!

Jericho waits for the crowd to die down.

Jericho- I have looked for Lashley all week, but have been unable to find him. So tonight, I‘m left with no options. The first person that gets my title to me will receive a title shot…tonight.

Lashley walks out, holding the International championship belt. He begins to walk down the ramp but gets blindsided by Legacy and drops the title.. They begin to beat Lashley down. Lashley fights back and starts to fight them down the ramp. Rey Mysterio runs out from backstage. Still running, he picks up the championship belt and slides into the ring. He throws the belt to Jericho. Mysterio grabs the mic from Jericho, who flinches. Lashley and Legacy are still fighting.

Mysterio- I want my rematch…Now.

Mysterio drops the mic and advances on Jericho. The crowd are ecstatic at this point. As Mysterio gets ready to attack, Orton slides in behind him and hits an RKO! Orton starts shouting at Mysterio, and backs into the corner, setting the punt. Lashley slides in as Orton runs and spears Orton through the ropes. Lashley stands up and turns around. Lashley sees Jericho holding the championship belt and gets a wide-eyed look. Jericho jumps out of the ring and Lashley follows him. Lashley chases Jericho up the ramp until…

[Youtube]xhLFcOVSHxw[/Youtube]

Shane McMahon walks out with a mic. Jericho is almost at the top of the ramp. Mysterio and Orton and stating to get up and Legacy are still outside the ring.

Shane- The next person that moves will be fired on the spot.

Jericho and Lashley stop n their tracks.

Shane- How many problems can you guys make in 10 minutes? Jericho, you can‘t make matches on my show. You have no power. Lashley…don’t steal the title again. You will be considered for the next title match. Mysterio, you will get your rematch next week. And to make sure none of these idiots interfere, it will be a steel cage match!

Jericho puts his head in his hands.

Shane- Now, for tonight. There are 6 of you…and all of you seem to have problems. So, the only logical thing to do is to pit all of you in a match. It will be Legacy against Jericho and Orton against…Lashley and Mysterio. The will be the main event. Have fun.

Shane walks off as all of the participants look at each other.

[Youtube]Fnwk5TMwOxA[/Youtube]

Williams walks out. He is with Magnus, who is waving the Union Jack back and forth. They both walk to the ring with huge amounts of heel heat. They shake hands with one or two fans holding up British Invasion signs before rolling into the ring and waiting for Doug’s opponent.

[Youtube]FA5CQjb0s[/Youtube]

Evan Bourne runs out and jumps into the air. He high fives pretty much every fan on his way down and rolls into the ring. He jumps back and forth waiting for the bell to ring.

Evan Bourne vs Doug Williams
(X Division Tournament)
Bourne and Williams lock up. Williams gets the advantage and hit’s a hip toss onto Bourne. Bourne rolls onto his feet and runs into another grapple. Williams lock in a headlock that Bourne quickly escapes from. Bourne punches Williams and hit’s a dropkick. Both men scramble to their feet with Williams hitting the dropkick this time. Bourne rolls back into his feet but gets nailed with a clothesline.

Kickout!

Williams lock in a grounded side headlock. Bourne quickly climbs to his feet and tries to lift Williams for a back suplex but Williams shifts and hit’s a monkey flip. Bourne manages to flip and land on his feet. Bourne uses his momentum to hit a Tornado DDT!

Kickout!

Bourne gets up to his feet and picks Williams up. Williams fightd back with punches to the gut but Bourne hit’s a high kick to the chest. Bourne hit’s a back chop followed by a super kick! Williams fall into the turnbuckle. Bourne takes a run-up and jumps at Williams, who ducks to the floor. Bourne crotches himself on the top rope, allowing Williams to set and hit an elevated neck breaker!

Kickout!

Williams lock in a bow and arrow on Bourne. After some struggling, Williams turns it into a chin lock. Bourne rises to his feet slowly. Bourne fights back with elbows and rebounds off of the ropes for an attack but Williams hit’s the crossbody and locks in the clover leaf. Bourne struggles to get to the ropes. Bourne claws his way there before Williams releases and stomps away. Williams picks Bourne up and hit’s a fisherman’s suplex.

Kickout!

Williams kicks Bourne and climbs up to the top rope. Williams waits for Bourne to stand and goes for a diving crossbody. Bourne runs in, but Williams lands on his feet. Bourne jumps up the turnbuckle and tries a moonsault but Williams steps back. Bourne lands on his feet but Williams instantly tries to hit Chaos Theory but Bourne holds on to the ropes. Williams rolls back and Bourne hit’s a springboard hurracanrana!

Kickout!

Bourne picks Williams up and tries for a suplex. Williams lifts Bourne up but Bourne crashes back down with a DDT.

Kickout!

Bourne goes to the apron, while Williams lays there. Bourne goes for a splash but fakes it, and drops onto his feet. Williams had tries to avoid but turns into a small package!

…3/Kickout!

Both men crawl to their feet and Bourne hit’s a hurracanrana driver! Bourne, seeing an opening, goes to the top rope for the shooting star press. Magnus jumps up, so Bourne hit’s a diving hurracanrana over the ropes, sending Magnus crashing on top of Williams. Magnus rolls out of the ring and Bourne hit’s a standing shooting star press!

3!

Bourne jumps into the air in celebration as he advances to the semi-finals. Bourne celebrates to each part of the crowd before leaving. He does a back flip on the entrance ramp while leaving to impress some people.

Mysterio is walking backstage. He stops at a door. The sign says ‘Bobby Lashley’. Mysterio takes a deep breath and knocks three times. After no reply, he opens the door and walks in. Bobby Lashley is in there, lifting weights. Mysterio walks over to him.

Mysterio- Hey man…

Lashley just keeps looking straight ahead.

Mysterio- Look, we‘re different people. And clearly we‘re not on the same page. We‘re not gonna win this thing unless I know you‘ve got my back.

Lashley still doesn’t move

Mysterio- Look man, you threw me out of the ring last week. So I think you could at least look at me.

Lashley stops and looks up at Mysterio.

Mysterio- Right. Just tell me, have you got my back?

Lashley just stares at Mysterio.

Mysterio- Whatever. Just know, I‘ve got yours
Mysterio walks off, as Lashley carries on lifting weights.

[Youtube]5qU8EqFR3ho[/Youtube]

Masters is already in the ring. Booker walks out, doing all his signature stuff. He poses as fireworks go off behind him. He claps hands with a few members of the crowd as he rolls into the ring and poses on each turnbuckle. Booker jumps down and waits for the bell to ring.

Booker T vs Masters
They lock up. Masters gets the advantage and shows off his superior strength. Masters pushes Booker away and locks up again. Masters pushes Booker into the turnbuckle. Masters turns away and poses to the crowd. He turns back around and gets hit by a clothesline. Booker hit’s a jumping leg drop and covers.

Kickout!

Booker picks Masters up and whips him into the ropes. Masters tries a clothesline but Booker ducks and hits a superkick!

Kickout!

Booker grabs Masters by the leg and throws him head first into the ring post. As Masters comes out, Booker spins him around and hits a Book-End!

Kickout!

Booker goes waits for Masters to start getting to his feet and sets the Axe kick but Masters grabs Booker into the Powerbomb position. Booker pushes himelf over and hits a Victory roll!

...Kickout!

Booker boots Masters in the face, and goes to the top rope. Masters jumps to his feet and climbs up with Booker but gets hit with a Face-first suplex. Out of nowhere, Swagger runs down and jumps up. He goes to punch Booker but Booker ducks and hits a Book-end off of the top ropes to Swagger! Booker hits a diving leg drop to Masters!

3!

Booker's music hits, as he rolls out of the ring. He celebrates with part of the crowd as Masters gets up and walks away in shame. Booker goes to shake hands with Cole but gets blindsided by Swagger. Swagger unleashes with punches. Booker goes to fight back but Swagger hits a low blow. Swagger pulls the cover off of the announce table and picks Booker up. Swagger sets and hits a Gutwrench Powerbomb through the announce table! Swagger's music hits as he walks off.

The British Invasion appear on screen. They’re standing next to each other and looking at the screen. The British national anthem is playing quietly in the background.

Magnus- Ladies and Gentlemen of the united states of America. We, obviously, are the British Invasion. And you, unfortunately, are not English.

The crowd start booing and start a ‘U.S.A’ chant. Magnus smiles.

Williams- What my friend here is trying to say, is that we are superior to you…simply because we‘re British. Across the pond, we do things a little differently. The British have an old tradition of…not leaving the best tag team on your roster off the card.

Williams claps Magnus on the shoulder.

Magnus- So, what do we do about it? We complain. And, as of now, not a single person has responded. Being British, we‘ve decided to take the matter into our own hands. As of next week, we will issue a weekly open challenge towards any tag team on any roster. Any two people can answer the challenge. The first team that defeats us, will have the bragging rights over the fact that they beat the GWA‘s number one tag team.

Both of the smile and stare at the screen. The camera begins to fade out.

Williams- Wait…

The camera goes back to normal.

Wiliams- Did you say any team on ANY brand?

Magnus- Damn right, Doug….Damn right.

The camera fades out for real and cuts off.

[Youtube]SqweaZNZ3_E[/Youtube]

Festus runs out, thundering down the ramp and sliding into the ring. He turns around straight away and waits for his opponent.

[Youtube]xLrkKW1jcRk[/Youtube]

Kane storms out, pulling his arm bands off and throwing them away. He walks straight down to the ring and steps over the ropes. He stands in the middle of the ring, staring at Festus. He sets his fireworks off but Festus doesn't react. They stare at each other until the bell rings.

[Festus vs Kane
Festus and Kane continue to stare at each other. The walks up to each other and stand-off, neither one wanting to be the first to make a move. Kane puts his hand up, offering a hand shake. Festus pushes it away, pushes Kane and roars at him. Kane looks Festus up and down and slaps him. Festus straightens up but gets nailed with an uppsercut and falls to the floor. Festus scramble to his feet but runs into a right hook. Festus gets onto his knees but Kane hits a big boot. Kane covers.

Kickout!

Kane punches Festus and picks him up. Kane whips him into the turnbuckle and hits a running corner clothesline! Kane backs away and hits another one! Kane backs away again and hits a Turnbuckle splash. Kane pushes himself away and Festus falls to his knees. Kane Climbs up to the top turnbuckle and waits for Festus to get back up. When he does, Festus turns into a diving clothesline! Kane covers again.

Kickout!

Kane gets up and signals for the chokeslam. He waits for Festus to stand and grabs him by the throat. Festus kicks Kane and pushes him away. Kane goes to kick Festus but Festus catches his leg. Kane hits a leg-feed enziguri and covers again.

Kickout!

Kane goes to picks Festus up and Festus punches Kane and hits a spear! Festus starts stomping on Kane. Kane pushes Festus away and gets up, but Festus clotheslines him over the top rope. Kane lays on the apron and starts to get up. Festus climbs up to the second rope and waits for Kane. Kane tries to step over the top rope but Festus dives with an shoulder block, knocking Kane off of the apron to the outside. Festus climbs onto the apron, waits for Kane to stand and dives to the outside with a crossbody. Before long, Festus rolls Kane back into the ring. Festus slides in and covers.

...Kickout!

Festus picks Kane up and lifts him in a fireman's carry, setting the Fireman's flapjack! Kane slides off of Festus' shoulders, lifts and slams him into a Tombstone Pildriver!

3!

Kane's music hits as he celebrates the victory. Festus gets up and goes to shake Kane's hand but gets a chokeslam to a wave of cheers from the crowd. Kane celebrates for the crowd before leaving.

Homicide is backstage, surrounded by girls. He is gloating about winning his upcoming match. Kane walks in behind them all, covered in sweat from his last match. He clears his throat and all of the girls look around. Seeing him, they all scream and run out of the room. Homicide looks annoyed and stands up to confront Kane. Kane takes a step closer, emphasising the size difference.

Homicide- Yo man, you don‘t scare me Kane.

Kane smirks

Homicide- I‘m serious. I‘ll be the first X Division champion. Good luck ruining my fun then, huh?

Kane takes a deep breath before speaking.

Kane- You saw what I did to Festus out there. If I can do that to him….Just imagine what I can do to you.

Homicide looks around.

Homicide- You‘re not in the tournament, Kane. As long as I‘m in it, you can‘t fight me.
Kane shakes his head.

Kane- Even if you make it to the finals, the tournament only lasts another 2 weeks. After that, you‘re just too easy to take out.

Homicide starts to breath quickly.

Homicide- I don‘t have to worry about you. You‘re pathetic.

Homicide half walks/half runs out of the room. Kane laughs and pulls out a lighter. He sits down and starts playing with it.

Jack Swagger is walking backstage. He walks past Shane McMahon and nods. Shane grabs Swagger’s arm and pulls him back.

Shane- What the hell do you think you‘re doing Swagger?

Swagger thinks about it for a second

Swagger- All-

Shane- You‘re on thin ice as it is, Jack. Don‘t screw with me.

Swagger- What do you want me to say?

Shane sighs.

Shane- Just tell me why you attacked Booker and put him though my announcers‘ table.

Swagger- Did you not see what happened out there last week.

Shane- Yes…last week. He did nothing to you this week. In fact, he did nothing to you last week.
Swagger shakes his head.

Swagger- Well…I guess that‘s just one man‘s opinion.

Shane- No, Jack. It‘s your boss‘s opinion. Next week, it‘s gonna be you vs Booker. Now get out of my sight and grow up.

Swagger- Finally
Swagger walks off in the opposite direction. Shane drops his head and rubs his eyes.

[Youtube]vn6C918G6Ck[/Youtube]

Homicide comes strutting out. He swears at the crowd, cursing in Spanish. He walks down the ramp, berating every member of the crowd on the way down. Before he gets to the ring, his opponent's theme hits.

[Youtube]Sz_kIxw-0r4[/Youtube]

Kendrick runs out. Kendrick high fives the crowd on the way down and runs straight past Homicide, who slides in after Kendrick. The bell rings.

Homicide vs Kendrick
(X Division Tournament)​
Kendrick and Homicide lock up. Homicide pushes Kendrick away and kicks him in the gut. He bounces off of the ropes for a clothesline but Kendrick ducks. Homicide turns and Kendrick tries a superkick, but Homicide ducks and rolls him up.

Kickout!

Both men rolls out of it and Kendrick hits a quick hip toss. Kendrick hits a high dropkick and covers Homicide.

Kickout!

Kendrick locks in a surfboard and rolls onto his back. Homide screams in pain but gets an arm loose, rolling forward and grabbing Kendrick's leg in an ankle lock. Kendrick rolls forward, sending Homicide into the second rope. Kendrick pulls himself over into a suspended legdrop! Homicide rolls into the middle of the ring as Kendrick hits a springboard senton!

Kickout!

Kendrick picks Homicide up and connects with a monkey flip. Homicide hits the ground hard and pulls himself up in the turnbuckle. Kendrick runs up and hits a clothesline, while at the same time jumping over the top rope. Homicide takes a step away from the turnbuckle, allowing Kendrick to hit a springboard Bulldog!

...3/Kickout!

Kendrick picks Homicide up and lifts him for a suplex but Homicide drops down and hits a German suplex

Kickout!

Homicide goes to the top rope and hits a diving elbow drop! Homicide locks in a side headlock. Kendrick struggles to get up but kicks up onto his knees. Kendrick rises to his feet and hits a modified stunner to Homicide. Homicide falls into the ropes and Kendrick hits a hurracanrana!

Kickout!

Kendrick picks Homicide up and sets the sliced bread. He runs up the turnbuckle but Homicide pushes him away, and walks away. Kendrick keeps his a balance on the top rope and hits a diving moonsault to Homicide!

Kickout!

He picks Homicide up and sets the Sliced bread again but Homicide spins him around and hits the Gringo Cutter!

....3/Kickout!

Homicide shakes his head and starts shouting at the referee. Homicide picks Kendrick up, sets and hits the Gringo Killer. He covers.

3!

Homicide taunts the crowd as his music hits. When Kendrick gets up, he offers his hand to Homicide but Homicide shouts in his face. Kendrick kicks him and hits the Sliced bread! Kendrick's music hits as he walks away.

Shane McMahon is walking backstage. He’s muttering to himself.

Shane- Whole roster‘s completely insane…

Shane- Everybody‘s causing problems…

Shane turns a corner and walks straight into Doug Williams

Williams- Bloody hell, mate. Watch were you‘re-

He spins around to see Shane standing behind him. Brutus Magnus steps in.

Magnus- It‘s alright, Shane. You just startled Doug, here.

Shane sighs and goes to walk around, but Brutus moves in front of him.

Shane- I think that you should have asked me before announcing something like that. I‘m going to validate it, but on the condition that getting disqualified or counted out will see the end of this open challenge.
The both nod.

Willliams- From now on, we‘d prefer it if you referred to it as the ‘British Invitational‘

Shane closes his eyes.

Shane- Sure…whatever
Shane walks off. Magnus and Williams go back to what they were doing.

Orton and Jericho are walking through the corridor, and arrive at a locker room. Orton goes to walk in, but Jericho stops him.

Jericho- Randy, you have your problems with these
guys. Let‘s just get this over with as it‘s the only way we‘re gonna win tonight. Let me do all of the talking.

Orton nods and goes to go in again. Jericho stops him again. He walks in first and Orton takes a deep breath to calm himself down. Orton walks in after him. Jericho and Orton walk over to where Legacy are in deep discussion. DiBiase looks up and sees Jericho, then Orton. His face drops and he turns back to Cody. Jericho clears his throat. Both members of Legacy look up.

Jericho- Ted, Cody…We have a proposition for you.

They wait to here it.

Jericho- While Mysterio may not be much of a problem…Lashley is. Let‘s face it, he could take each one of us on, easily. Together…we could take him out, destroy his partner and leave this match to us four. Remember, in this match, one man from every team is in at once, like a permanent triple threat. It‘d be easy to gang up on him.

Rhodes and DiBiase whisper to each other before Cody decides to give their answer.

Cody- Jericho, we respect you. And, were the circumstances different, we‘d accept. But with Randy as your partner…there‘s no way in hell.

Jericho tries to think on his feet but Orton interjects.

Orton- How about you two suck it up and stop acting like babies. You know fully well that you can‘t win this match without our help.

They look at each other before standing up, picking up their belts, and walking off. Jericho looks at Orton before walking off too. Orton cusses under his breath, before leaving.

Youtube]4QNPGSoMGz0[/Youtube]

Jericho struts out with Orton. Jericho is holding the International championship.They make their way to the ring, blatantly ignoring the crowd.The climb in and wait for Legacy.

[Youtube]DfS36sgIIL4[/Youtube]

Legacy walk out, wearing their championship belts. They walk down, but don't get into the ring.They wait for...

[Youtube]_Hc7BJkUkiQ[/Youtube]

Mysterio runs out, does his signature stuff with the crowd and walks down to the ring. Legacy have walked to the other side of the ring by now. Mysterio climbs onto the apron and waits for his partner.

Lashley walks out. He takes a deep breath and runs down to the ring, he slides in, causing Jericho and Orton to jump out. He poses on all 4 turnbuckles. Everyone cautiously gets into the ring, waiting for the bell.

Orton and Jericho vs Lashley and Mysterio vs Legacy​
Ted, Mysterio and Jericho start. Jericho offers his hand to Ted, who accepts. They go after Mysterio. Mysterio starts fighting back and punching away. Ted hits Mysterio with a hard right and Jericho kicks him. Ted whips him and on the rebound, lifts him for a flapjack and Jericho hits a cutter at the same time (The 3D, baby). Jericho covers

Kickout!

They pick Mysterio up and hits a double suplex. This time Ted covers.

Break-up!

Jericho pulls DiBiase off and starts shouting at him. 'This is my match' DiBiase ignores him and goes to pick Mysterio up but Jericho spins him around and slaps him. DiBiase pushes Jericho into his corner and unleashes a flurry of punches. He tags Cody in and they kick away at Jericho. Cody lifts Jericho onto the top rope and tags Ted back in. Cody hits a superplex on Jericho and Ted quickly covers.

Kickout!

Ted gets up and turns into a low dropkick from Mysterio. Ted lands on the second rope and Mysterio tries the 619. Ted ducks as Mysterio swings around and nails him with a vicious lariat. He kicks away at Mysterio. Jericho tags Orton in. Ted sees this and faces Orton, waiting for him to get in. Orton tentatively gets in but doesn't go far from the corner. Ted takes a step forward and Orton hurriedly tags Jericho back in. Jericho stares at Orton before getting in and locking up with Ted. They push each other back and forth until they're in the middle of the ring. They break and Jericho hits an enziguri out of nowhere. Jericho gets onto one knee and is nailed with a Shning Wizard from Mysterio!

...Kickout!

Mysterio goes after Ted and hits a small leg drop before covering as well.

Kickout!

Mysterio picks Ted up and whips him into his corner. He goes to tag Lashley in, but Lashley denies the tag. Mysterio stares at Lashley while behind him, Jericho tags Orton in. Orton runs in and dropkicks Mysterio into Ted. Lashley gets knocked and falls off the apron. Orton rolls Mysterio up.

...Kickout!

Orton hits DiBiase with a suplex. Hes picks Mysterio up and hits him with a snap DDT. DiBiase reaches for the tag to Rhodes and gets it. Rhodes goes straight for Orton, who tags out to Jericho without Jericho noticing. Orton slides out as Rhodes suplexes Jericho in. Rhodes turns into Mysterio and nails him with a clothesline. Cody gets back up and turns into a Codebreaker from Jericho! Jericho smirks at the crowd but Orton tags himself in and waits for Cody to stand. Orton tries to hit the RKO, but Cody pushes him away and hits a sudden Cross Rhodes! Cody covers.

Break-up!

Mysterio pulls Rhodes off but gets caught by DiBiase with a Dream Street! Orton rolls out of the ring. Legacy stand up and both turn into a spear from Lashley. Lashley looks at Jericho, who is on the apron, and runs at him. Jericho ducks, sending Lashley to the outside. Jericho gets in and looks at the people, targetting Mysterio. Jericho picks Mysterio up. Rhodes rolls out of the ring with DiBiase. Jericho sets a powerbomb buts gets a hurracanrana into the middle rope! Mysterio goes coast to coast and hits the 619 on Jericho! Lashley slides in, bounces off of the ropes and nails Jericho with a spear! Mysterio goes to the top rope for a splash but as he jumps, Lashley lands Mysterio with a spear. Mysterio writhes around in pain as Lashley gets out of the ring and walks off. Lashley walks up the entrance ramp and disappears from sight to a huge amount of heat from the crowd. Orton slides in and looks from Jericho and Mysterio, realising his opportunity. He goes to cover Mysterio but Legacy slide in and Orton backs away. They look like they're about to attack Orton before he jumps from the ring and backs up the entrance ramp. Cody covers Mysterio as DiBiase still doesn't take his eyes off of Orton.

3!

Legacy's music hits and they both still stare at Orton. They're handed their Belts and hold them up, still looking at Orton. The show ends with Orton backing all the way up the ramp and walking off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back