• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gulfport, IL.

At least that's what my Cross Cultural Studies professor tried to shove down my throat.

Well, I'm a white male, and as we all know, white males are responsible for 98% of the suffering for all other Americans.

and nothing bad ever happens to them, and becuase of that, minorities are excused to preform whatever assinigh behavior they would like to.

you cum reseptakle

I'm kind of behind, but I wanted to put this in.

If there is anything we can remotely blame George W. Bush for, I'm in.

That is all.

dont forget to play the race card too. While acting totally helpless.

Plaaaayyy it. PLAY IT

I'm almost 99.9% sure its George W.'s fault because I did not win McMahon's Millions this passed Monday, as I'm a white guy and already classified as rich, as its a nationally known fact all white males are at the top of the financial ladder. As a result, I've cried so much over being poor without the chance to win these millions.. a flood has broken out.

KWQC - TV News Channel 6 has just shown overhead pictures (live) of Gulfport, IL.

Its officially the next Atlantis. :( The only thing that remains, are bits and pieces of silos and the roofs from very high buildings. Everything is gone.

Just one class?

Try 4 and a half years baby.

I have an Anthropology background, so we got a whole bunch of that stuff. But the good thing about Anthropology is we learn about it without judging the situation.

The Cross Cultural Studies guy was a big Sociology guy, (Nothing drives me nuts more then Sociologist, Missionaries, and Psychologist) and pretty much everything he taught contradicted what we were learning in our Archeology Program. Very aggravating.

I have an Anthropology background, so we got a whole bunch of that stuff. But the good thing about Anthropology is we learn about it without judging the situation.

The Cross Cultural Studies guy was a big Sociology guy, (Nothing drives me nuts more then Sociologist, Missionaries, and Psychologist) and pretty much everything he taught contradicted what we were learning in our Archeology Program. Very aggravating.

I would have corrected him. That's one thing I loved to do to Professors was to shove their own prejudices and biases back at them. I had one fat cow of a woman (who literally could not walk from the front of the room to the back), that I pissed off so severely one time she gave me a 0 on a well written paper. She told me to re-do it, so I did. I got an 80 on it...and wrote the same exact thing only in different words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back