Atlanta is a horrible city

bshort31092

The Epitome of Multifacetedness
I, being from Columbus, GA, would like to say that Atlanta, GA is a horrible city.

Let me count the ways:

1. Coca-Cola was not invented in Atlanta, but in Columbus.

2. Atlanta constantly pollutes the Chattahoochee River so it's the color of Wesley Snipes.

3. Most big name music artists have to say they are from Atlanta to get any respect nationwide. Most musicians who say they are from Atlanta are not. They are probably from a smaller town.

The only way that Atlanta could be worse is if UGA would swap with Ga Tech.

Do not move to Atlanta because the traffic is horrible 24/7 and the roads are confusing. It's like traveling in a maze.

I just had to do an Atlanta rant.

Nicknames for Cleveland:
Erie's Pollution
The Mistake By The Lake

Any others anybody?

Cleveland sucks, for no other reason than that I'm a Pittsburgh fan. And I marked out at Slammiversary when Douglas made the Penguin beating Red Wings reference and when Angle wore the Crosby jersey, even though I'm not big on hockey. Cleveland, The Mistake by the Lake.

Okay, but Atlanta is better than Cleveland. Why? The Browns. Nuff Said.

Look anywhere is better than Cleveland. Iraq is better than Cleveland.

If that is the population of Cleveland, then I will definitely pick Iraq.

Nicknames for Cleveland:
Erie's Pollution
The Mistake By The Lake

Any others anybody?

Cleveland sucks, for no other reason than that I'm a Pittsburgh fan. And I marked out at Slammiversary when Douglas made the Penguin beating Red Wings reference and when Angle wore the Crosby jersey, even though I'm not big on hockey. Cleveland, The Mistake by the Lake.

fuck_you.jpg

kid-middle-finger.jpg

1christ-middle-finger.jpg

middle-finger.jpg

——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-•´
————\———--(

Cleveland is the greatest city in America, and all of you can go burn in that special level of hell reserved for Pittsburgh residents.

I don't care if you're not from Pittsburgh, you're still going there.

Oh, also:

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers>Browns
Pirates>Indians
WVU>Cleveland St.
Blazers>Cavs

If you all didn't have Mike Mizanin and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Steven Adler, they'd just blow you all up. The city, not the citizens.

Steelers>Browns
Pirates>Indians
WVU>Cleveland St.
Blazers>Cavs

If you all didn't have Mike Mizanin and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Steven Adler, they'd just blow you all up. The city, not the citizens.

Steelers>Browns I admit reluctantly, but don't like it.

Pirates>Indians is the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard.

I don't know what the third one means, it's probably college shit.

I don't even know who the fucking Blazers are. The Trailblazers, is that what you're after? That's a load of horseshit, considering the Cavs pulled the greatest regular season record in the NBA, along with Coach of the Year and MVP.

So, yeah, you can kindly shut the fuck up.

Sign guy & noob

you guys do realize sassing a mod is against the rules right? That's all your doing at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back