• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gulfport, IL.

Seriouis buisness. I was down there. The most ridiculous fucking shit. But I have yet to see anyone from Iowa blame the president or bitch about "gettin they muuney frum tha gubbamint"

A Fucking Men, glad someone said it besides me.

becuase the president cuased that storm. He controls the weather.

Those fuckers SHOT AT ME.

but hey. U can make a hell of a shelter with plasma screen TVs and Cadillac Escalades

[youtube]zIUzLpO1kxI[/youtube]

One of the saddest, most ignorant videos ever. The fact of the matter is, a ton of people think this is the gospel. It's amazing how people in Iowa are coping better then the people in New Orleans. Yo Man, check out my Plasma, my house got demolished, but check it out, I got 65 inches baby.

couldnt even watch the whole thing. I was fucking there. shit happened on a monday, we was there thursday. fuckers are fucking lying. Plasma TVs. Shopping carts full of fucking SNEAKERS in waist deep water. foolishness.

Were is Collins stupid ass when we need him LOL

The video I saw of the Iowa situation was a toddler lifting a sandbag to help in a beseiged town. Hm. weird.

couldnt even watch the whole thing. I was fucking there. shit happened on a monday, we was there thursday. fuckers are fucking lying. Plasma TVs. Shopping carts full of fucking SNEAKERS in waist deep water. foolishness.

Were is Collins stupid ass when we need him LOL

The video I saw of the Iowa situation was a toddler lifting a sandbag to help in a beseiged town. Hm. weird.

Kind of off topic but I've never been sure. Norcal, are you in the National Guard?

[youtube]zIUzLpO1kxI[/youtube]

One of the saddest, most ignorant videos ever. The fact of the matter is, a ton of people think this is the gospel. It's amazing how people in Iowa are coping better then the people in New Orleans. Yo Man, check out my Plasma, my house got demolished, but check it out, I got 65 inches baby.

OMG! :lmao: I'm sorry because of the events it surrounded but was that intended to be a comedy video? A.) The black guy seemed like he was reading from a card. I loved how he couldn't even breath properly in reading his lines. B.) The ending line was FRICKEN CLASSIC!

"George Bush doesn't care about Black People!" (Mike Myers about shit himself on that one. lol)

True. And of course Bush was the reason FEMA took such a long time to do what they did. And of course no white people lost anything. Really sad indeed.

Kind of off topic but I've never been sure. Norcal, are you in the National Guard?

No. We all went down there bro, not just National Guard. Fuckers said we went slow. Um no. The day after the shit popped off, we were on 16 hours shifts, launching jets like a motherfucker. And we were down there (me and my boys) three days later.

The pathetic thing is, what happened to Katrina and those states "she" effected turned into a big television stunt. Whats happening in Iowa is destroying a lot of the entire country, due to the crops being lost.

I'm not saying one is worse off than the other.. and I don't know on what NorCal is sarcastically remarking and what he isn't.. but what I do know is I haven't seen things this bad since I moved back to Iowa, at the end of the "Flood of 93" saga.

And as Sly said, the worst part is.. its ONLY due to get worse. More storms will be on their way. As bad or not, much more rain and many more storms and its only gonna put more pressure on the already strained levees and dams. Iowa and the surrounding middle states are in deep danger right now. And as a result, so is the entire country, due to the middle states being such a large foundation from where they get their crops.

Didn't know that about the rest of the military. That's good that it was everyone at once.

It's pitiful that people still find thigns to complain about, even when you and everyone else down there were doing there best. I can understand their being upset and not knowing what to do, but be greatful there was some aide there.

The pathetic thing is, what happened to Katrina and those states "she" effected turned into a big television stunt. Whats happening in Iowa is destroying a lot of the entire country, due to the crops being lost.

I'm not saying one is worse off than the other.. and I don't know on what NorCal is sarcastically remarking and what he isn't.. but what I do know is I haven't seen things this bad since I moved back to Iowa, at the end of the "Flood of 93" saga.

And as Sly said, the worst part is.. its ONLY due to get worse. More storms will be on their way. As bad or not, much more rain and many more storms and its only gonna put more pressure on the already strained levees and dams. Iowa and the surrounding middle states are in deep danger right now. And as a result, so is the entire country, due to the middle states being such a large foundation from where they get their crops.

I watch a fair amount of national news, and in the last hour or two of chatting on here, i've learned more about what's going on from will and sly than since the story started.

Didn't know that about the rest of the military. That's good that it was everyone at once.

It's pitiful that people still find thigns to complain about, even when you and everyone else down there were doing there best. I can understand their being upset and not knowing what to do, but be greatful there was some aide there.

Oh, and not say, shooting at us becuase they couldnt get their crack??

yea.

That's pathetic. It really goes to show the human nature of some people. The world for them has pretty much been shut down, so let's see how much profit we can make off of it! People are trying to help others besides me? Kill them! Scary to think that's reality.

Oh, and not say, shooting at us becuase they couldnt get their crack??

yea.

New Orleans and the surrounding areas were lost during that time, because the only ones left were criminals, right? I mean I heard about all the violence and the shootings and riots and outrageous shit of that nature.

I love how people go to help them, save them even.. and your payment.. a bullet near the head, or in the ass for getting near their brand new (slightly water logged) 65 inch plasma t.v.. good times, good times.

Thats what I'd do though.. speaking as someone who has a beautiful 40 inch LCD HD 1080p.i. (whatever) t.v. now.. you get near it, storm or not, to try and pull me away.. I'll fuck your shit up! :lmao: Ain't no one gonna take me away from my baby! I gotsta sav'er!

New Orleans and the surrounding areas were lost during that time, because the only ones left were criminals, right? I mean I heard about all the violence and the shootings and riots and outrageous shit of that nature.

I love how people go to help them, save them even.. and your payment.. a bullet near the head, or in the ass for getting near their brand new (slightly water logged) 65 inch plasma t.v.. good times, good times.

Thats what I'd do though.. speaking as someone who has a beautiful 40 inch LCD HD 1080p.i. (whatever) t.v. now.. you get near it, storm or not, to try and pull me away.. I'll fuck your shit up! :lmao: Ain't no one gonna take me away from my baby! I gotsta sav'er!

Specially if you had just got done stealing it a few hours before

You're not listening! Forget the TV. You've got enough to worry about with your death inducing basement. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

You're not listening! Forget the TV. You've got enough to worry about with your death inducing basement. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

:lol:!!!! Yeah, f*ck that shit. I'd rather sit upstairs with my television than be half way bent over trying to move through my very small basement. (completely with the nails sticking through the floor of the first level, so if the basement were to crash in.. I would get impaled)

Yeah like you're going to have a lot of luck sitting upstairs with a TV. I'm afraid it's a lose lose situation for you Will.

Which is exactly why you really should win that money. :D

Flames Out
Dragon

I'm kind of behind, but I wanted to put this in.

If there is anything we can remotely blame George W. Bush for, I'm in.

That is all.

As fun as that would be, I just can't blame it on him.

The handling of it however, some of it has to go on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back