• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guest Host of Raw - Sheffield

The Todd

Championship Contender
Providing that the guest host angle goes on that long, they can't have an american celebrity do it in England, yet they won't get away with a southern host, who the American's know, up north. Who's it going to be?

Apparantly Kevin blackwell and Brian Laws have turned the role down.

Never thought about what they'd do in England. They've pointed out Kieron Dyer before now. He seems like the sort of fellow who'd do it whilst nobody gives a shit about him. I can't think of anybody really. It'll probably be a footballer.

Maybe American posters can list so English celebs that wouldn't be out of WWE's league.

Kieron Dyer? That would be a big dud.

Becca said:
I think they'll have an old wrestler like they did with Slaughter. Probably the safest bet.

That will probably end up being right.

Y 2 Jake said:
Terry Wogan

YES! Nothing is more British than Sir Terry.

He's Irish so it's bound to be worth a laugh when Michael Cole quotes Forgetting Sarah Marchall ''Are you from Lan-dan?''

Of course. Everyone from UK and Ireland is from London. It's bound to be a film star mind. I bet it's the Harry Potter guy, who will "stun" Randy Orton long enough for "insert top face" to pin him.

It'll be one of the 4th tier Harry Potter cast members. The fat lad who got busted fro growing cannabis. Or the black boy/girl who used to call the Quiddick matches in the first two, buy who's been AWOL for 5 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back