Guess the ???

Perhaps... But what on your assumption the ??? would be? I know you're in creative ;) but still what you would've reckoned?

I think it's about time the people got to see the awesomeness that will be Backstage Bob. I will not let him be held back any longer!

Either he pulls double duty, or we get to see Leon step into the ring.

whoareyou_2409.png

They're both this guy, clearly. The clever thing is that there's a Gold version of him AND a Silver version of him. Gold's the better version and Meltdown's the flagship brand. Thus, The Gold Rival is facing Cassanova and the Silver Rival is facing Vee. Makes sense to me.

They're both this guy, clearly. The clever thing is that there's a Gold version of him AND a Silver version of him. Gold's the better version and Meltdown's the flagship brand. Thus, The Gold Rival is facing Cassanova and the Silver Rival is facing Vee. Makes sense to me.

He's clearly trying to mislead everyone into thinking at least 1 ??? isn't from his Merry Band Of Misfits.

Sheeshmish FTW

Speaking of Pokemon games, do you still play it? I tried the Emerald version a few weeks back and everytime I play, I couldn't continue after the 3rd Gym :disappointed:

Speaking of Pokemon games, do you still play it? I tried the Emerald version a few weeks back and everytime I play, I couldn't continue after the 3rd Gym :disappointed:

I retired after Diamond. I had 151 in Blue, 251 in Gold, and 493 in Diamond. Granted some such as the ones you had to "win" at "events" had to be gamesharked in (Mew, Celebi, etc) but all the rest I caught legitimately. My tag team of Mewtwo (Jenova) and Rayquaza (Sephiroth) were undefeated. Between the two of them I could take down all 17 types. I simply didn't have the time for it anymore after the new gens came out. I'm a completionist and OCD, so I have to "catch them all".

EDIT: In Emerald I beat the entire thing using only the fire starter. No joke. Try a Fighting type move if it was the "Normal" gym you got stuck at.

I simply didn't have the time for it anymore after the new gens came out. I'm a completionist and OCD, so I have to "catch them all".

That's me. I had toyed around with Red and Blue, but Gold was the first and only I actually committed time to, and after finally getting all 251, and then still training most of them up, I just didn't have time anymore for even that game. I had to quit cold turkey. I still play Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 with my brother on occasion.

If anyone can guess either of the ??? properly, I will rep them. Not just who the ??? is, but whether they are facing Vee or Cassanova.

Any takers?

If anyone can guess either of the ??? properly, I will rep them. Not just who the ??? is, but whether they are facing Vee or Cassanova.

Any takers?

Batman It's always been Batman! And He's going to screw both Vee and Cassanova!

I reckon it'll be Dorian Slaughter against Cassanova and Maybe Justin Cooper against Vee.

How do you know Backstage Bob isn't a bronze medalist in Olympic Judo?

He still is a disdain infront of the Masterclass Vee ;)

Anyways, we don't want to spoil the party, do we? It's just going to be one more day to wait, which I can, I reckon...

I'll take a stab at Vee's opponent
12346722_10153709029604694_1424285158_n.jpg
Someone played by Dirk, although evil Grizzly Bob would make me cry.
Sorry for tomato. I'll make it up via meh post-round feedback to some people :)
Extra not as meh feedback for those who name the thing this is from is and what the thing is about hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back