• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KC 28: Chris K.O. vs. Saboteur *KEEP IT ALL IN HERE*

Look at Ty's wrist! He has "Child please." written on it. I don't need my original promo lines written on my wrist. :disappointed:

Ty Burna said:
Says the boy who needs to use DVD's to get his RP's across.

Sometimes we have to think outside of the VHS box.

Anyways, how else am I suppose to showcase my RPs? I don't have enough funds to produce anything at a higher quality. I find it funny that the head of creative always has a ton of special effects in his RPs, but the lower members don't.

Sometimes we have to think outside of the VHS box.

Anyways, how else am I suppose to showcase my RPs? I don't have enough funds to produce anything at a higher quality. I find it funny that the head of creative always has a ton of special effects in his RPs, but the lower members don't.

The reality is I'm completely straight edge and the alcohol fund is really to pay for my special effects budget.

Hahahaha ok even I couldn't say that with a straight face. My lawyers got the budget wrote into my contract.

I can't wait to decapitate Ty Burna at KC 7. Then I get put in prison for 21 years, and this is my re-debut match. The build will be 21 years long, and every second will be awesome.

Saboteur's prison RPs are sure to be full of lulz. And butt stuff.

You greedy, greedy man.

You hogging the RP special effects is the main reason why Darren Bull will never get over in this company. You make the WZCW IWC gag.

I can't wait to decapitate Ty Burna at KC 7. Then I get put in prison for 21 years, and this is my re-debut match. The build will be 21 years long, and every second will be awesome.

I'm using my creative clause to veto any possible advance that Saboteur may take on Chris other than for wrestling purposes.

I'm using my creative clause to veto any possible advance that Saboteur may take on Chris other than for wrestling purposes.

Check out how the Ancient Greeks wrestled. You'll see what I'm getting at (it's your butt).

You'd expect 21 years just for decapitation? You'd think that kind of sentence would be reserved for murder or serious injury. Losing one's head is just a minor inconvenience. Ask Baller about the time he got decapitated live on PPV (CZW ain't got nothin' on WZCW!). You'd be unlucky if you got 21 months in prison for decapitating someone.

You'd expect 21 years just for decapitation? You'd think that kind of sentence would be reserved for murder or serious injury. Losing one's head is just a minor inconvenience. Ask Baller about the time he got decapitated live on PPV (CZW ain't got nothin' on WZCW!). You'd be unlucky if you got 21 months in prison for decapitating someone.

Not when you're being tried in Space Court. The justice from planet Marrrrrrrrrrrrv 12 takes this type of thing very seriously.

I have an idea on how we can make this happen. It won't be for a very long time, but it would be sooner than 24 years, so there's that.

^-This.

My last post in here from five months ago is a good representation of how I feel about JGlass's current chances of beating me at KC28. Saxton has raised your stock ever so slightly, but it is still nothing of note. I am not impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back