Guess The Member

1) According to TM, this poster looks like the Numa Numa Guy.

2) Allegedly, this poster talks massive amounts of shit when playing Madden on X-Box.

3) When this guy eats rice, he puts butter and sugar on top of it :)wtf:).

4) This guy once bitched to me on MSN for an hour or so about people bashing Kofi Kingston.

5) This guy doesn't like bloody vaginae.

Awww.. I think you meant.. "build".

Also, why would I have to defend anything regarding Edge? I more or less carried him, solo, to the finals of the biggest Tournament this forum has. No one.

Allow me to repeat..

NO ONE.. has done that, solo. (if at all, even with others)

I word fort to say that I misplaced a letter. Noice.

1) According to TM, this poster looks like the Numa Numa Guy.

2) Allegedly, this poster talks massive amounts of shit when playing Madden on X-Box.

3) When this guy eats rice, he puts butter and sugar on top of it :)wtf:).

4) This guy once bitched to me on MSN for an hour or so about people bashing Kofi Kingston.

5) This guy doesn't like bloody vaginae.

1. Becker
4. Doc

I've totally forgotten about me and the rice. Well played.

My mother puts the butter in before the rice and I just add sugar when it is done. Quite good actually.

1) This guy once vacuumed his own genitalia.

2) This guy is the greatest poster ever on WZ. In fact, he's so fucking great that he hasn't even had to post once or even register; he's THAT fucking great. He could literally type with only his pinkie for a minute and come out with a post that would rival the best work of Nobel Laureates in Literature.

3) This guy once put a kid's head in dog shit.

4) This guy would let it rip in front of his girlfriend until she told him to stop it.

5) This guy broke his ankle whilst taking out the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back