Guess how many people banned currently are by me?

Guess how many people banned currently are by me?

Results are only viewable after voting.
seriously though. Some of the newbs say some of the most absurdly IGNORANT fucking shit ive ever seen. I wouldnt be suprised if its AT LEAST 11. but your a really cool guy CM, so I cant see you slaying mass amounts of weaklings LOL

seriously though. Some of the newbs say some of the most absurdly IGNORANT fucking shit ive ever seen. I wouldnt be suprised if its AT LEAST 11. but your a really cool guy CM, so I cant see you slaying mass amounts of weaklings LOL

CM bans people out the ass!

I give up. How many innocents have you banished into the underworld or to parts unknown? lol jk

No seriously, how many people have you banned? I'm curious.

With all due respect, and with great pardon, may I ask why it is that you celebrate removing wrestling fans from a board designed to discuss wrestling?

I mean, I'm sure they were given every fair chance to contribute, but at the same time, I do not understand why this is to something to make light about. You're costing some very nice people the opportunity to gain knowledge and participate in an enjoyable endeavor.

With all due respect, and with great pardon, may I ask why it is that you celebrate removing wrestling fans from a board designed to discuss wrestling?

I mean, I'm sure they were given every fair chance to contribute, but at the same time, I do not understand why this is to something to make light about. You're costing some very nice people the opportunity to gain knowledge and participate in an enjoyable endeavor.
I'm not celebrating anything
I just made a bar room thread just like you did made yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back