• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anniversary surprise!

Who is the real father of LSN's child?

• LSN

• Dave during his month long bangfest with LSN's wife.

• Norcal's 18th bastard child.

• Her drug dealer.

• She was "injected" by NJexus.

• The pool cleaner.

• Her other drug dealer.

• The God of Tits and Gifs got to her.

• Other(Please specify.

Results are only viewable after voting.
When you get there, you'll wish the pregnancy would have lasted another 9 months. Your lady will be bitchy the whole time but that's nothing compared to the stress that comes with a new baby. I went like a month getting an average of 2 hours of sleep a day.

Thats the funny thing. In the five and a half years we've been together and 4 years of marriage, Ive only seen my wife get bitchy a handful of times. And when she has, she's realized it quite soon and apologized. Its hard for me to imagine her like that for very long. This will be an interesting time.

I got the experience of the "child" when my twin sister had her 10 year old when I was 19. She lived with us and it was an odd experience because I did hear the baby alot, and felt like I was waking up every two others. But I know this is going to be another level as its going to be my responsibility. I guess at 28(29 by the time the baby comes) I should be ready for that. I guess Im just in the euphoric stage right now of knowing Im going to be a dad. I feel bad saying this, but no moment in my life compares. Even my wedding day, which is now a close second.

Do you prefer a girl or a boy?

Id prefer a boy. I dont like the thought of a teenage boy with his hands all over my daughter. Stuff would get ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back