• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anniversary surprise!

Who is the real father of LSN's child?

• LSN

• Dave during his month long bangfest with LSN's wife.

• Norcal's 18th bastard child.

• Her drug dealer.

• She was "injected" by NJexus.

• The pool cleaner.

• Her other drug dealer.

• The God of Tits and Gifs got to her.

• Other(Please specify.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LSN80

King Of The Ring
I should be elated, I guess, at my second anniversary gift! When my wife came home nautious yesterday and refused wine, I knew something was up! And then it was "surprise"! But it got me thinking about TDigle's comments, and had me wondering whats coming has anything to do with me! Poll coming!

Edit: Poll is up. The three people that make me laugh the most get rep for a week, because Im in damn shock. And I guess Im happy.

It's me. Because if I really wanted to troll someone, this is how I would do it.

She's pregnant? Good on you and congratulations, man. As long as you're the father, then you've gotten the most you could ever get out of a woman (might want to get a blood test done though just to make sure...the only person you can truly trust is yourself). Here's to hoping that you don't get divorced in the next ten years so you can at least see the kid grow up for part of its childhood.

She's pregnant? Good on you and congratulations, man. As long as you're the father, then you've gotten the most you could ever get out of a woman (might want to get a blood test done though just to make sure...the only person you can truly trust is yourself). Here's to hoping that you don't get divorced in the next ten years so you can at least see the kid grow up for part of its childhood.

Its mine. My wife has been with me every weekend over the past 4 weekends, most of them alone. I trust her, and I know she's never cheated. I dont see a divorce ever happening since shes put up with all my annoyances for 4 years now, and Ive done alot to change what I felt I should, without changing myself. Im shocked, surprised, and elated, because we never wanted to have children. Our "free" lifestyle is going to change, obviously, but I wish I could fast forward nine months at the same time. Hell, if we ever did get divorced, and my wife got custody, Id be over there every day to see my kid anyway. Its not essentially what I wanted, but Im 100% in this for life. Much appreciated dude, its going to be an interesting next 9 months.

Even though I never wanted kids, the news did something to me. Its more then elation, its elation anticipation. I wish I could fast forward 9 months in the future to meet the little guy/gal. Im taking all suggestions for a name, although JGlass has the advantage as he's given me the best name thusfar! :p

Tried to think of something funny but I couldn't get past the fact that Norcal was the answer. He had quite obviously passed through the area some time a few months ago and because his sperm travels in rays, the occasional woman had become pregnant by his stray soldiers.

They say probably 0.5% of the whole world's population is a descendant of Genghis Khan. Norcal beat that by the time he'd finished school.

And congratalooloos Mr. LSN. It's certainly one of the better surprises you could be subject to.

Even though I never wanted kids, the news did something to me. Its more then elation, its elation anticipation. I wish I could fast forward 9 months in the future to meet the little guy/gal. Im taking all suggestions for a name, although JGlass has the advantage as he's given me the best name thusfar! :p

When you get there, you'll wish the pregnancy would have lasted another 9 months. Your lady will be bitchy the whole time but that's nothing compared to the stress that comes with a new baby. I went like a month getting an average of 2 hours of sleep a day.

After a few months it gets easier and once the little mufucka starts smiling you, forget all about the hardships. Congrats homie.

I remember asking you if you had children :)
Congratulations LSN, I only wish you and your wife the best.

Name suggestion:
Boy: Bruce Wayne
Girl: Justin Bieber

Do you prefer a girl or a boy?

Whoa shit LSN, a mod spot then your wife gets pregnant? Shit life you have.

Couldn't (didn't try) think of anything funny but congrats...

Congrats, LSN. I'm sure you'll be a great father. I base that off of nothing but the fact that you are one of, if not the most awesome person on WZ.

Think of the shock on my face when she told me a week before she told LSN...

I'm kidding, man. I am actually so happy for you it is unreal. You're going to make a great father to your child and I wish you, your wife and your kid the best of health.

Congratulations man, that is great news.

As you and your wife are really happy together this is something that will make your relationship even better.

I am very happy for you both dude! :)

Call the child Hercules Alex Riley

Think of the shock on my face when she told me a week before she told LSN...

Its all good. She told me she told you, and everyone else in the poll before she told me. As a "just in case", you know? Im not creative enough to come up with that list myself! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back