• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Greatest WZ Troll Ever Mini-Tournament...It's Coming Soon

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm not making any request in the Board Room for a sub-forum, so look for one region to be in here and another to be in The Prison. I'm taking the 16 best trolls in WZ history and having them square off in a single-elimination shindig.

I already have ideas for the trolls from 2008 onwards, but I encourage vets to throw around some names from 2006 and 2007 (you know, just to make it fair).

JoMo's ponytail is my dark horse. He came, he raised hell, he left, and had one of the greatest handles in WrestleZone, NAY... internet history.

You don't remember when CSR came onto the forums and got KB all riled up and excited........ and then left?

Clearly I don't, otherwise I wouldn't be asking. I probably wasn't in the GSD/Cage at the time or I was on a hiatus of sorts. That usually happens when I'm getting vagina somewhat regularly, which is why how often I've been posting lately speaks volumes about my love life.

But this isn't about me, what happened with CSR and KB?

Basically, KB convinced the CSR tools to come onto the forums and debate some of our posters. They did, everybody got excited, and KB was satisfied.... The CSR guys posted (well, one of them did) once, maybe twice, and was never seen from again. I might be able to find those threads.....

Yeah, they were just ass. The idea was kinda weak, though. Putting dudes into one on one debates? Better to have just let them make a thread or two instead if what we wanted was participation.

That was... anti-climactic. I was hoping KB and company would just be embarrassing them all up and down the forums. Oh well.

The best part was on the episode they announced the debate, Isenberg was talking shit, and he's the one that didn't post once

He was all "Those fat guys with their nWo t-shirt in the mother's basement" "I'VE BEEN WATCHING WRESTLING SINCE I WAS 3" HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE

The best part was on the episode they announced the debate, Isenberg was talking shit, and he's the one that didn't post once

He was all "Those fat guys with their nWo t-shirt in the mother's basement" "I'VE BEEN WATCHING WRESTLING SINCE I WAS 3" HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE

He said WHAT?! How dare he state such blasphemy against me! I DO NOT OWN AN NWO SHIRT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back