Greatest Match in the WWF/E history?

shawn angle wm21
tlc summerslam 2000
hardyz e+c no mercy ladder

tlc summerslam 2000
angle hbk wm 21
hbk shelton raw last year
rock mankind i quit

I'd say Kane vs Undertaker at wrestlemania 14.... lots of great ring skills, and moves. kane vs undertaker at wrestlemania 20 sucked.

Razor Ramon v.s. Shawn Michaels - Ladder Match I.C. Title Wrestlemania

Edge & Christian v.s. Hardy Boyz v.s. Dudley Boyz - TLC match Wrestlemania

Undertaker v.s. Mankind - Hell in a Cell

Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect - IC Title SummerSlam 91 (1st event I ever saw)

The Rock vs Hollywood Hogan - WrestleMania X8 (just amazing)

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle - Anytime they hooked up!

There is 3 matches who i never forget!

3. Kane vs Undertaker (The Return Of The Deadman) Wrestlemania 20
Why: Have you seen it? First of all comes hell fire and bromestone in! It's so great and perfect when Lawler says: "Look JR! The whole... The whole city is burning" as Kane walks in with fire behind him. He wears the black shit on his head as he walks in. Then comes of course Paul Bearer starting with saying: "Oh YEEEEEES..." very smooth and evil. Then he comes in with the druids. Then He stands ring-side and the druids on eachside of the start of the ramp. The crowd gets quite quiet. Then the deadman bell starts: "DONG!" and the crowd goes wild. I mean when he walks into the ring and everything i mean: COME ON! The entrances made this match historical + the deadman gimmick return. I got goosebumps when i saw it. That's maybe the most rememberable entrance time in the history of wrestling. I includes the Paul Bearer and Kane entrance also.
2. Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant (Wrestlemania 3)
Why: I don't know really, but the intensive staredown just before the ringbell rings. The Hulk Hogan Bodyslam on the Giant... it was unbelieveable... the whole match was honestly not that great, but the match was in the best time and best place.
1. Hollywood Hogan vs The Rock (Wrestlemania 18 or 17, believe it's 18)
Why: First of all when Hogan came in then when the crowd screamed after him and then... "Feel Tha Smeeeeeeell!!!! What the Rock Is ****ing!"... and he comes in... the most special and according to me best wrestler ever: "From Miami, Florida, Weightning at 275 pounds... The ROOOOCK!!!". The match was also great. I loved everything in the match. The Match couldn't be more better than that...

There was good matches, but those took it...

event wrestlemania x seven (5 great matches)

but within that rock vs stone cold or tlcII

1. Shawn Michaels V.S. Kurt Angle WrestleMania 21 - the match looked like it could go either way. Both Shawn and Kurt gave it there all at WrestleMania 21 but Kurt just barely made HBK tap out at WrestleMania. That was the best match of 2005 for me.

2. UnderTaker V.S. Mankind KOTR 1998 Hell In A Cell - many memorable moments there like when Taker threw Mankind off the Cell and he fell right on the announce table that was a Classic moment. And when Foley didn't give up and he came back, climbed up the Cell, and then got ChokeSlamed threw the Cell door. Then Makind got dropped right on those on those thumbtacks and then got Chokeslammed threw those thumbtacks and for the finish a TombStone PileDriver.

3. Lesnar V.S. Angle WrestleMania XX - both Lesnar and Angle did everything they can to win. That was a memorable moment when Lesnar did the Shooting Star Press, missed, and landed on top of his head and still was able to win after 2 F-5's. Great Amatuer Match.

4. Randy Orton V.S. Cactus Jack BackLash 2004 - what a match Orton and Mick put up. That had gotta hurt when Foley put the Barb Wired Bat on Randy's balls and then did a leg drop to the bat that was crazy. And when Orton threw Foley into all that Barb Wire on that board. Then came the RKO and Randy "Killed" another Legend.

5. WWF (The UnderTaker, Kane, Big Show, Chris Jericho & The Rock) V.S. The Alliance ( Shane McMahon, Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle & Stone Cold Steve Austin) Survivor Series 2001 - this match was for all control both company's put up a hell of a fight. That was unpredictable when Y2J turned on the WWF and hit the Rock but Angle turned on the Alliance and hit Stone Cold so the WWF would win that match was great.

from JUST the WWE, I would have to say it is Rey winning the title, or HBK vs Mysterio on the guerro tribute show..

all time....I would have to say KENTA vs Low Ki

Rey winning the title? That was a boring match and I didn't like the outcome cuz Rey just won it cuz Eddie passed away. That really should've been Randy Orton. But Eddie did deserved 1 more title reign but it was just too late.

there really are to many to name but all time classics would include
Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesner wm19
Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels WM21
Kurt Angle vs Eddie Guererro wm20
HHH vs Austin NWO 01
Kurth Angle vs Austin Sumerslam 01

Ok i kno there are alot of Kurt matches there but come on everytime the man gets in the ring magic happens

Rock Vs Austin WM 17 Still has not been surpased by the WWE in my mind as the best match ever. The crowd the emotion and the actaul wrestling was Awesome. If u got this on DVD go back and watch to see what i mean its almighty

Rock/stone Cold At Wrestlemania 17, Best Pay Per View Ever Topped Off With The Best Rivalry Match Of All Time

Too many to come up with 1 no order

Austin v Hart wm13

michaels v razor wm10

foley v rock I quit Royal rumble

Bret v Owen wm 10

Bret v Bulldog UK summerslam

10 man Tag USA v Canada canadian stampede

1st TLC match E+C v Dudleys v Hardy boys

J-Slim said:
Rey winning the title? That was a boring match and I didn't like the outcome cuz Rey just won it cuz Eddie passed away. That really should've been Randy Orton. But Eddie did deserved 1 more title reign but it was just too late.

Actually, they said at wrestlemania 21 that they were impressed with the Eddie/Rey match and had "big plans" for Rey in the main event picture for the next wrestlemania....the plan was actually to have Rey vs Eddie for the title

I believe that Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit (Royal Rumble 2003) & Kurt Angle vs. HBK (WrestleMania 21) were some of the greatest matches in WWF/E History.

Despite the fact that I think Hulk Hogan is boring and completely overrated in the ring, I do have to admit that my favorite WWE match of all time is Hulk Hogan v. The Rock at Wrestlemania. That match was so great, and I'm so glad that The Rock won. Although, had Randy Orton defeated the Undertaker a couple years back at wrestlemania I would have thought that was my favorite match ever. I also liked Edge v. Eddie Guerrero no DQ on smackdown! when they brought out a ladder. That match was (in my opinion) the best wrestling match on on free TV ever.

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant - it catapulted wrestling to what it is today

Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart ironman match - for them to keep everyone on the edge of our seats for over an hour was increadible

Mankind vs. Undertaker hell in a cell - the destroyed themselves, what more can i say

Hardy Boyz, Edge & Christian, & Dudley Boys tlc match - best tag match ever.

Top 10, no particular order:

Savage vs. Steamboat WMIII(if you haven't seen, find it now!)

HBK vs. Razor IC Ladder Match #1

Bret vs. Davey Boy Summerslam

HBK vs. Angle WM21

Bret vs. Austin WM13

Owen vs. Bret WM10

Austin vs. Owen (Owen breaks Austin's neck)

HBK vs. HHH vs. Benoit

HBK vs. Undertaker (1st HIAC)

Flair going over an hour to win the Royal Rumble

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back