• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Greater Than or Less Than

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Apparently there's some trend where posters tell other posters what they think of them. At least, that's what I'm guessing, because I've only read the previews on the thread page, and not actually been into any of the threads. Reading the previews, it also appears as if many people realize they are beating a dead horse, but continue to do it anyways. Assholes.

So, instead of being an asshole (unusual for me, I know), I'm starting a new version of the idea but one the unoriginal and unimaginative posters can relate to. Instead of writing a book on what I think of you, post in here and I'll tell you who you're greater than or who you're less than. You can request which one I use (greater or less), but I won't necessarily oblige you.

tl;dr version:
Post here to find out who you're better than or who you're inferior to.

This should be interesting. I'll take less than for $500 (and KB and Slyfox don't count. Tell me something I don't already know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back