Great Moments In WZ History

Somebody make a sentence using as many WZ Members names (or parts of there names) as possible. It could be interesting and this thread has become shit.

That one time when shattered dreams and Slyfox got in a huge argument that no one else gave a flying fuck about.

That was great.

Melinko once shattered my dreams by showing up not dead. He is one sly fox. Apparently he has a new girl. I should find'r, woo'r, and ryder. Nah"." I heard somewhere that he poisoned someones coco puffs and tried to slip drugs into the pancake mix. Someone else said he got destroyed ba bombs. Im just sayne, its to bad he didn't last because it could have been one big kill joy. You still d man! I want a diet soda. Oh well. This has been one big klunker bunker. Well, sally just pulled up in the mustang to get me. I better be on my (milky) way before she gets hot(er.) Some one kick me in my tastycles so ill get out of here.

Sincerely,
IHW

That one time when shattered dreams and Slyfox got in a huge argument that no one else gave a flying fuck about.

That was great.

Well there was that one time when they were debating some dude getting unfairly treated regarding drug use in the cycling world. But then again, it's not so much that no one gave a flying fuck about the debate, it's just that it was so clear which guy was right and which one was wrong.

Melinko once shattered my dreams by showing up not dead. He is one sly fox. Apparently he has a new girl. I should find'r, woo'r, and ryder. Nah"." I heard somewhere that he poisoned someones coco puffs and tried to slip drugs into the pancake mix. Someone else said he got destroyed ba bombs. Im just sayne, its to bad he didn't last because it could have been one big kill joy. You still d man! I want a diet soda. Oh well. This has been one big klunker bunker. Well, sally just pulled up in the mustang to get me. I better be on my (milky) way before she gets hot(er.) Some one kick me in my tastycles so ill get out of here.

Sincerely,
IHW

enhanced-buzz-18738-1339696109-10.jpg

Anything involving Jake.

Anything involving Deadman.

The D-Man & IC25/Lord Sidious feud, highlight of it being when D-Man told Sid he had a black belt in karate.

I'm afraid to say anything about TM since Guy and I are probably still on the top of his "to kill" list.

When Wes was imprisoned and had the Hornswoggle avatar.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;4087191]I'm like the Hogan of WZ... I leave and come back every few years and still, nobody gives s shit...[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that then make you the Chris Jericho of WZ?

The second greatest thing to happen on WrestleZone.

The "adminship" revealed.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=97347

Two threads of Slyfox696 leading on the masses.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=97292

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=97340

I completely forgot I was in on this. Knowing I had one or two people convinced I was possibly going to become Admin was hilarious, and the folks that were all like, "I knew this was a work". They had no idea.

Jane 4 Admin.

I completely forget that admin thing. Was I actually winning something? And was I actually convinced I had a chance of becoming admin?

2010 was a simpler time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back