Grand Slam Champion City

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Which city do you think has the the best chance to win a championship in ALL 4 major sports in the United States? Now the big 4 would consist of the NBA, the NFL, the MLB, and the NHL. Of course in order to meet the criteria, the city must have a team for all 4 sports, so my hometown of Kansas City is out. We suck anyway. The easiest choice would be Boston. Given I'm not much of a hockey fan, I don't know if the Bruins are any good, but the other 3 are always in the discussion every year. What do you think? Be creative, there aren't any wrong answers, since it will never happen anyway. EDIT- My bad, yes, in the same year.

I realize that this accomplishment would be decades in the making, but if my Philadelphia Eagles can only get passed the hump, we could finally capture a SuperBowl Title, thus completing the Grand Slam. I don’t know when, but I sure hope it happens before I die.

Do you mean doing it all in the same year? If so I do agree that Boston will do it as Red Sox are always in the World Series Hunt, Celtics in my opinion have NBA Finals written all over them, Patriots are the favorites in the NFL, and the Bruins are a great hockey team. So Boston is my choice as well

Oh I thought you meant winning all four Championships regardless of when. In that case, my best guess would be Boston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back