• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Goodbye :(

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
I know people usually hate goodbye threads but I just wanted to let anyone who cares know I probably won't be on here very much anymore. I've got too much going on with work and wrestling and a thousand other things. I'll be on occassionally to checky my pm's and what not but I won't be on everyday. If you want my facebook pm me. Just wanted to say goodbye to David and kingdirrtysouth and tdigs and everybody else I talk to regularly. Good luck with the Tag Team Tournament. Go LOD!

Real life can be a bitch sometimes, though it's understandable. Take care man, drop by whenever and don't become another lost name on the member's list.

Hope everything works out CB Punk. Take Care and hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Take it easy, man. I hope to see you around at least every once in a while. I hope things turn out for the best for you, and, you have my MSN if you're ever online and want to chat one night.

Sorry to hear that man, CB take care of yoself homie, I"ll keep up the Vikings pride while you out, and by all means stop in every once awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back