• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GOOD NEWS - RATINGS

but how is tna goin up a bump and wwe goin down not a good thing it shows tna is gettin some followers lil by lil while i stay hearin people besides me complain bout this pg shi these last few weeks tna>wwe

Well, that's deffinitely a positive thing. If the ratings are up next week, TNA has the ultimate chance of actually holding this 1.2 as a minimum each week and build from there. Give the people the show they deserve, show them that you didn't waste an entire year of their lives with deceptions and mysteries, and you will keep your viewers. This is an important point of the year, very, very important.

And GREENGHOSTMBAUVLN - stop writing in caps and try to spell, dimwit. You look like an idiot.

This is good news but it is not Great News for TNA in comparison to WWE's ratings this low but it is still a good rating for TNA, the only way this becomes great news is if these ratings don't go below 1.2 and actually go up and not remain stagnant.

Well, that's deffinitely a positive thing. If the ratings are up next week, TNA has the ultimate chance of actually holding this 1.2 as a minimum each week and build from there. Give the people the show they deserve, show them that you didn't waste an entire year of their lives with deceptions and mysteries, and you will keep your viewers. This is an important point of the year, very, very important.

And GREENGHOSTMBAUVLN - stop writing in caps and try to spell, dimwit. You look like an idiot.

number one this aint no spelling contest and two if yo goffy azz can read i clearly stated in one of my posts that my keybored was messed up so stop assuming cuz u make an azz out of yourself not me pimp :disappointed:

Why is this such a "great sign"? They still draw pretty terrible ratings and they're nowhere close to the WWE. When Hogan and Bischoff came to TNA they were supposed to turn it around and make that product the next big thing. Did they do that? Hell no. I'm not trying to sound like a blind WWE mark, but why is this such a great thing? I just don't get it. TNA is doing so poorly yet if they get a tiny increase in their rating people go into mass hysteria.

Dude... like 4 months ago, IMPACT dropped to .6. In just 4 months they have doubled their ratings. That's awesome. Kudos to TNA for not giving up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back