• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GOOD NEWS - RATINGS

wrestlemaniaxxx

TNA Aficionado
TNA Wrestling News is reporting the following:

"The actual viewership for iMPACT! was 1.52 million, the highest number of viewers since August 12th.

The 1.23 rating was the highest for iMPACT! since since the first Monday night iMPACT! on March 4th. "

TNA is making progress. Let's hope for the best from now on.

Comments?

That's really a good sign... They have created a lot of overal interest in their product...

Hopefully, they get a good rating next week since the show has been hyped more than normal and they are going live...

Hell, if their rating keeps growing and RAW's keeps dropping, they won't be too far off from being able to compete with WWE...

Let's just hope things continue to get better after BFG...

me personally i know why tna has been beatin wwe in the ratings in the last few weeks 1 word excitement.i been watchin both tna and raw(dont like sd that much) and tna has been comin wit the plots and twists stupid or not its exciteing and wwe has put out way more stupid stuff on the air and had yall like wow:lol: but the only exciting thing in wwe is nexus and thats a damn shame

The rise in the ratings is a good thing, it means progress. The point I am going to make right now though is that the main reason TNA is starting to get that vibe is instead of trying to compete with WWE, they are doing their own thing. I can honestly say that this is what TNA needs to do. Stop worrying about what WWE is doing and let TNA do what it needs to do. I want to see the company stand on it's own two feet before it tries to topple WWE again. They lost quite a bit of momentum when they switched to Mondays and even though it looks like they have gained some back, that doesn't mean to try and take on Vince and crew. I can say that I hope that these story lines get tied up in a logical way at the PPV and they lead to something good or it will all be for nothing. As long as the ratings keep going up though, I am happy.

Good for TNA I guess. Hopefully when "They" are revealed at BFG 6 their ratings will continue to grow. I heard Raw has been doing terrible in ratings so TNA should attack now.

@GREENGHOSTMBAUVLN
They are not beating WWE in the ratings. They're only beating them in superstars and Nxt. Impact is Tna's flagship show. Raw is WWE's flagship show. Even when raw is slumping they are still beating impact

me personally i know why tna has been beatin wwe in the ratings in the last few weeks 1 word excitement.i been watchin both tna and raw(dont like sd that much) and tna has been comin wit the plots and twists stupid or not its exciteing and wwe has put out way more stupid stuff on the air and had yall like wow:lol: but the only exciting thing in wwe is nexus and thats a damn shame

What The Blue Hell are you talking about TNA IS NOT I repeat IS NOT beating WWE in Ratings except for Superstars(Which really dont matter because thats a Jobber show and not everybody gets the Channel like myself) and NXT(Dont know why Its got a bunch hot Chicks hell I watch it). Impact its TNA's Raw so to say its there Flagship show Like Raw is WWE flagship show and Raw is winning in ratings and SD! is beating TNA in ratings to.

@GREENGHOSTMBAUVLN
They are not beating WWE in the ratings. They're only beating them in superstars and Nxt. Impact is Tna's flagship show. Raw is WWE's flagship show. Even when raw is slumping they are still beating impact

i know they are not beatin wwe but wwe aint up by a huge margin though so i would be gettin worried if i was in the wwe tna beating wwe in two shows proves they can do it if they plan the shi right and the way wwe is goin on wit this pg bull crap and the nexus whoopin everybody in the locker room i dont see good things happenin wit they ratings anytime soon how the hell nexus the only stable :lmao: and john cena bout to join em:lol::lmao::shrug: 2010 tna>wwe

This is a great sign. Strong rating heading into a live impact before their biggest PPV of the year. People are clearly interested. I could see them putting up their highest rating ever besides superimpact next week. You would like to think that means a decent bump in buys for BFG. If they deliver something an above average amount of people like on that PPV it could be a nice springboard going forward. I think it is a testament to those booking tna finding what works for them opposed to the confusion and failures of the abyssmania era debacle. They got on the same page and started with the right way to grow ratings. That being consistently putting out a good product and slowly building the product as people notice.

.... what world are you living in? Because in the one I'm living in, the WWE still has double TNA's ratings. :disappointed:

Still, this is good new for TNA, and hopefully they can keep it going. God knows we need a real alternative to the WWE.

i know they are not beatin wwe but wwe aint up by a huge margin though so i would be gettin worried if i was in the wwe tna beating wwe in two shows proves they can do it if they plan the shi right and the way wwe is goin on wit this pg bull crap and the nexus whoopin everybody in the locker room i dont see good things happenin wit they ratings anytime soon how the hell nexus the only stable :lmao: and john cena bout to join em:lol::lmao::shrug: 2010 tna>wwe

... You ... I am speechless.

What The Blue Hell are you talking about TNA IS NOT I repeat IS NOT beating WWE in Ratings except for Superstars(Which really dont matter because thats a Jobber show and not everybody gets the Channel like myself) and NXT(Dont know why Its got a bunch hot Chicks hell I watch it). Impact its TNA's Raw so to say its there Flagship show Like Raw is WWE flagship show and Raw is winning in ratings and SD! is beating TNA in ratings to.

damn my bad i am high right now:lol: i didnt mean to say tna was winning in the ratings but tna was the better company in my view raw is bland as fuc and sd is worse:lmao: and i know cuz i watch both just to c if they gonna get some edge back so far nope:lmao: and to yo superstar point nigg that come on wgn tna comes on spike tv everybody really dont got spike tv its plenty more people wit the wgn channel low key but they dont like that crap :lol: so whats the alternative tna tada my ***** :lol: what u mad cuz of the way yo peep cage left tna on his ass :lol::lol:

This is great for TNA,but they are not ready to compete with WWE yet if TNA move from Orlando and broadcast live shows across The States,get more advertising, sign Paul Heyman and if Raw ratings continue to go down then they will be able to compete with Raw.Now I don`t mean to bash TNA in anyway but there is big gap in the ratings.
But anyway great news for TNA hope the ratings continue to go up.

Just pointing it out WWE has about 1 million 300 more viewers in the last two weeks. So no TNA is not beating WWE in ratings. No the plots are not making a difference. Yeah I'm happy that TNA is doing better but really TNA is not beating WWE and probaly never will

The ratings would be better if they announced more matches before impact came on every week. No one is going to pic up and call someone over one match anymore, if they aren't watch out of loylty no one match is going to do it.

damn my bad i am high right now:lol: i didnt mean to say tna was winning in the ratings but tna was the better company in my view raw is bland as fuc and sd is worse:lmao: and i know cuz i watch both just to c if they gonna get some edge back so far nope:lmao: and to yo superstar point nigg that come on wgn tna comes on spike tv everybody really dont got spike tv its plenty more people wit the wgn channel low key but they dont like that crap :lol: so whats the alternative tna tada my ***** :lol: what u mad cuz of the way yo peep cage left tna on his ass :lol::lol:

Dude learn how to write I can barely read that but I think I can a little so let me try to respond Raw sure It isnt as good as it could be but it aint bland SD! is not worse SD! is for the wrestling and if you dont like wrestling then you dont like SD!. Dude I dont know where you live in the U.S. or some place else or what but here in the U.S. more people get Spike than WGN. And his name aint Cage he's Christian thats always be his name and I aint mad he left Tna wanted him out of TNA he belong in WWE

I THINK WE GOT A BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION NUMBER ONE IM FROM CHICAGO ILL WESTSIDE TO BE EXACT AND SECOND I GOT DISH NETWORK AND MY FAMILY GOT COMCAST AND WGN IS A FREE CHANNEL THEY GIVE U AND SOME PEOPLE WIT A CONVERTER BOX CAN GET IT TOO BUT U NEED COMCAST OR DISH FOR SPIKE TV AND THIRD I CAN CARE LESS FOR THIS WATERED DOWN PG VERSION OF WWE WHY U THINK THE ROCK AINT COMIN BACK HE SAID THE SAME THING SO AS LONG AS WWE KEEPS IT UP THEY RATINGS GONNA CONTINUE TO FLOP AND TNA'S IS GONNA GO UP

Why is this such a "great sign"? They still draw pretty terrible ratings and they're nowhere close to the WWE. When Hogan and Bischoff came to TNA they were supposed to turn it around and make that product the next big thing. Did they do that? Hell no. I'm not trying to sound like a blind WWE mark, but why is this such a great thing? I just don't get it. TNA is doing so poorly yet if they get a tiny increase in their rating people go into mass hysteria.

COME ON NOW I WATCH WWE TO AND USED TO BE A WWE FANATIC UNTIL THIS PG CRAP AND ITS NOT JUST CUZ TNA RATINGS WENT UP ITS THE FACT THEY ARE GOIN UP AS WWE GOES DOWN A LOT (EVEN WWE MARKS SAID THIS) THIS PG CRAP IS KILLIN WWE LIKE A CANCER NOBODY MY AGE OR OLDER THAT WAS RAISED BOFORE AND DURING THE ATTITUDE ERA(MY KEYBORED IS MESSED UP SO THATS WHY IM IN ALL CAPS) WANNA C THAT BULLSHII

I THINK WE GOT A BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION NUMBER ONE IM FROM CHICAGO ILL WESTSIDE TO BE EXACT AND SECOND I GOT DISH NETWORK AND MY FAMILY GOT COMCAST AND WGN IS A FREE CHANNEL THEY GIVE U AND SOME PEOPLE WIT A CONVERTER BOX CAN GET IT TOO BUT U NEED COMCAST OR DISH FOR SPIKE TV AND THIRD I CAN CARE LESS FOR THIS WATERED DOWN PG VERSION OF WWE WHY U THINK THE ROCK AINT COMIN BACK HE SAID THE SAME THING SO AS LONG AS WWE KEEPS IT UP THEY RATINGS GONNA CONTINUE TO FLOP AND TNA'S IS GONNA GO UP

The reason WGN is free for you is because its out of Chicago for the rest of America More people get Spike. See I from Eufaula,OKlahoma and I got DirectTV with the regular package(which is like 150 Channels plus Local) you dont get WGN but you get Spike. See thats your opinion of WWE me I love WWE and have a hard time sitting through Impact!. Last time I check Christian is a former 3x NWA World Champ I think he done Good In TNA and He hasnt lost to Ziggler or Del Rio He was on a winning streak till he got hurt and had to have surgery on his pectoral muscles and I see him coming back at the Royal Rumble and winning it and facing Edge at WM for the WHC.

COME ON NOW I WATCH WWE TO AND USED TO BE A WWE FANATIC UNTIL THIS PG CRAP AND ITS NOT JUST CUZ TNA RATINGS WENT UP ITS THE FACT THEY ARE GOIN UP AS WWE GOES DOWN A LOT (EVEN WWE MARKS SAID THIS) THIS PG CRAP IS KILLIN WWE LIKE A CANCER NOBODY MY AGE OR OLDER THAT WAS RAISED BOFORE AND DURING THE ATTITUDE ERA(MY KEYBORED IS MESSED UP SO THATS WHY IM IN ALL CAPS) WANNA C THAT BULLSHII

Yes WWE went down in ratings but looked who played on MNF THe Bears and Green Bay thats the oldest rivarly in Football and Plus RAW was taped. The Monday before that it was a good game on MNF(cant remember who played) and was also tapped. Its not the PG it dont matter the rating JR said it himself dont matter the rating if the matches are still bad(NOT Saying the matches are bad) and hell look at TNA TV-14 they cant get above 1.5. Trust me WWE will be back like they've been this week.

YEAH THE GAME WAS GOOD BUT TNA BEEN ABOVE 1.5 MORE THAN ONE OCCASION BUT THEY RATINGS ARE GETTIN BETTER EVERY WEEK WWE IS DOIN WORSE AND LETS NOT ADD THE FACT TNA IS GOIN LIVE AND WWE DOIN TAPED SHOWS NOW BACK IN THE MONDAY NIGHT WAR WASNT IT WWE WHO USED THIS MOVE AND IT WORKED CUZ PEOPLE LIKE SEEIN LIVE EVENTS TAPED EVENTS JUST TAKE AWAY SO MUCH OUT THE SHOW NOT TO MENTION THE SPIOLERS U GOT NOW WWE NEEDS SOME PLOTS POINT BLANK

YEAH THE GAME WAS GOOD BUT TNA BEEN ABOVE 1.5 MORE THAN ONE OCCASION BUT THEY RATINGS ARE GETTIN BETTER EVERY WEEK WWE IS DOIN WORSE AND LETS NOT ADD THE FACT TNA IS GOIN LIVE AND WWE DOIN TAPED SHOWS NOW BACK IN THE MONDAY NIGHT WAR WASNT IT WWE WHO USED THIS MOVE AND IT WORKED CUZ PEOPLE LIKE SEEIN LIVE EVENTS TAPED EVENTS JUST TAKE AWAY SO MUCH OUT THE SHOW NOT TO MENTION THE SPIOLERS U GOT NOW WWE NEEDS SOME PLOTS POINT BLANK

Yes but WWE only is taped when they have a overseas tour like France this time or China or Japan last time RAW is ussually Live. Buts lets just agree to disagree

u right but i cant lie though i was a big cage fan though until recently and if he wouldve stayed that mem frontline plot woldve been better u cant lie bout that 1

This isn't a good sign. Only if ratings keep going up can it be seen as a good thing. This entire year seems to have both WWE and TNA in a slump regarding the ratings. I'm glad TNA finally broke through the 1.0 barrier, but I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Call me back in 6 weeks if the ratings continue to increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back