Goldberg !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleddd

Pre-Show Stalwart
So it seems Goldberg wanted to return at last/this years wrestlemania - there fore it means that should the right offer come along Bill goldberg would enter the squared circle. Should WWE entice him? Which Brand ? And feud with whom? And How Long?
If i was Vince give him 2 years in the wwe , stick him in Raw feud with who all the main guys Kane, Undertaker, Big Show , Randy Orton < John Cena , Cm Punk - simple as great return to the wwe - why they need him now !

I don't think they should. It simply isn't going to work out. They have different views on how he should be handled, therefor it's never going to work as well as it otherwise might.

However, I'll assume that it could and answer the rest of your questions.

Which brand: If this is to work, Raw is the only brand it makes sense on. Traditionally, Smackdown! is the wrestlers show. Goldberg is a mediocre in-ring talent at best. Raw suits him more.

A natural feud with John Cena makes sense. It would keep the fans on their toes, for sure. Both are polarizing figures when it comes to the fans, so it makes a lot of sense to match them up and let the fans pick favorites.

A one-year run makes sense. If it worked out, it'd make sense. Nonetheless, a year long process gives it the best chance.

He's not needed now they have The Rock back for WM28 and they don't need him for anything else. He's not that great in the ring and personally I grew tired of him last time after the first few weeks. No doubt he would expect to be champion and I really have no desire to see that when we have people like The Miz and over rising stars.

Put him on Smackdown because the show needs good enough stars to face the champ Randy Orton, the messed up the christian thing, so put him against Randy to get smackdown some credit not always raw

i think if goldberg comes back it will ruin his image. he didnt sign an extension before cause Vince and him did not get along. I think if he comes back it will ruin his reputation. He said they wanted him to go heal at one point and he didnt want to do that cause most of his fans are children.

I know a lot of people don't really desire to see Goldberg in the ring again, but I would like to see him come back for one more match at the very least.

The reason being that my earliest wrestling memories are of watching Goldberg in WCW as a 5 year old. And although the memories are very faded, I'd love to see him compete again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back