Gold Rush: Eve Taylor (c) vs. Theron Daggershield (Eurasian Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
GHXBD0T.gif

After months and months of ambushes and attacks by the ravenous Cerberus on any and all tag team competition, Theron Daggershield decided it would be finally time to even the score, coming to the aid of Hard Metal Penetration. Despite a rocky relationship with the team, Theron Daggershield has vowed to take out all Three Heads, finishing off his quest by taking down the Eurasian Champion, Eve Taylor. Theron has successfully defeated Flex Mussel (the first) & Ramparte (the second), proving himself to be a major threat to Eve’s reign as champion.

Can Theron capture the Eurasian championship that alluded him at 2014’s Kingdom Come or will the first-ever female singles champion in history show exactly what beauty can achieve?

Special Gold Rush PPV Deadline is Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Central Time). Extensions are available upon request.

It was pitch black; silent. The shroud of darkness engulfed the room, leaving only one solitary light illuminating a small cone, swinging gently yet no breeze passes. Within this safeguard, an old wooden hand-carved rocking chair remains, waiting in the emptiness. Slowly motioning back and forth, it beckons for another to sit upon its own decrepit throne.

* Click * Clack * Click * Clack *

This space once devoid of sound fills with the echo of stiletto's, confidently stomping down with each step. In the shadows, emerges the Third Head of Cerberus, ignoring all that surrounds. Her flowing blonde hair reflects the light, almost glowing - as bright as her Eurasian championship - sprawling down her eloquent dress. In her hand, a book almost withered away. Stained brown pages with a silk, pink bow.

Eve Taylor hangs her head low; facial features consumed within the darkness, except her mouth. She gently caressing the threadbare literature with her soft fingertips. She slips her finger into its pages, seeking a particular number. Upon discovery, she licks her lips, smiling hungrily.

"Once upon a time, in a world far away..."

Eve rips back the cover. Colour, images, brightness: all emerge, brought to life within the previously-blackened walls. The story began to unfold in front her very eyes, becoming lost in the story as its narrator...

"... lived a community of humble pigs."

A small village running parallel to a streaming river, lush grass fields with bountiful trees. These happy hogs smiled cheerfully, playing games amongst themselves.

"These weren't ordinary pigs: they were educated, productive, personified. A peaceful society, sticking together to thrive. However, they weren't alone in this world."

Pigs began screaming, running for their lives as their most dangerous predators approached the town; the wolves Their red eyes and sharpened claws looking to wreck havoc to the inhabitants.

"Visits from terrorising tourists were frequent. These rapid animals pillaged, snatching up any squealing pig not fast enough to escape. Those that made it indoors, watched in fear as their brothers and sisters were taken away."

A family of pigs watched from their window, scared. A looming shadow slowly approached them, smiling wickedly.

"The daring wolves followed some to their homes, inhaling big deep breaths and blew their houses down. Frightened, the pigs continued to run, frantically house-hopping until only one structure remained. The invisible brick fortress. Knowing they couldn't get inside, the wolves left to fight another day."

The next day, the pigs exited from their safe-haven, looking around at the rubble. They began work to reconstruct, unmotivated and sadden.

"One day, as the pigs started their routinal clean-up, a nomad pig wandered into town, seeing the destruction that lay before him. The pigs saw him, noticing anger on his face and a fire in his eyes. Almost immediately, this lone warrior began training vigorously, forging armour and weaponry. For reasons unknown, this newcomer became its defender."

A town rebuilt with great hope, the pigs stood defiantly with this warrior at the fore front. The time for the wolves to raid had come once more.

"With his trusty wooden sword drawn, this pig pointed directly at the invaders. Laughing, these invaders proceeded towards the township. The first of these wolves approached, explaining to the pigs through warped poetry they could not overcome their might! Not intimidated by his presence, the warrior swung his sword, slashing at the wolf and took him down."

A wolf with amazing muscles stepped forth, looking to fight.

"The second of these wolves showcases his strength, reminding them he could crush them with his bare hands. Unfazed, the warrior used his sword to vanquish the behemoth."

As the big wolf fell, the last of the group - a female - came towards them, looking at her fallen brethren in horror.

"The third of these wolves became enraged, seeing her friends tormented much like how she tormented the wolves. The beauty challenged this warrior to a battle of champions in their final attempt."

The female wolf and the pig warrior stared each other down before they did battle.

"On that day, they fought to the bitter end with the warrior becoming victorious."

The pig warrior stood tall among the three wolves, cheered on by his people.

"He was praised with glory by defeating the enemies who ambushed and caused grief to these innocent pigs. The were wolves imprisoned for their crimes and the pigs flourished, living in harmony... happily... ever... after."

Eve slammed the book shut. The vibrant world came crushing down, sucked back into the fantasy tome from where it once appeared. All that remained was the nothingness, returning to the empty void where Eve calmly sat, still unable to see her eyes. Her mouth began to move.

"An invigorating novel, wouldn't you say Theron? A story where a group of prey came together to defeat their natural predators. An underdog story any person could cling on to and dream of better worlds. The events told within this version may not emulate the common legends most experience but the message still holds true."

A smirk slowly creeps on Eve's face. She snickers as the story sticks fresh in her mind.

"Unfortunately Mr. Daggershield, 'tis only a myth: propaganda fed to children and lost souls alike, making them believe that such fantasy worlds and legends exist... that a better life is out there if they worked towards the greater good."

She unceremoniously uses her fingertips to pull the brittle pages from its binds, slowly crumpling it up, turning it into small specks of dust with little effort.

"As much as people like yourself want to think they belong within these delusional realms, as much as they imagine, as much as they dress up, as much as they manifest themselves to become these characters... reality sets in..."

She throws the tiny pieces into the air, lifting her head with eyes closed, allowing the pitter patter of destroyed dreams line her face, fusing with her make-up and skin. She smiles, her face muscles twitching as if the particles touch her are almost... orgasmic.

"... and it's all. Torn. Away."

The snickers grow louder as she opens her eyes, directly staring into the light.

"I've been in your shoes Theron, wanting to be that lone warrior standing up to the wolves of society... but I saw the light. I've seen the world for what it truly is: I saw the ugliness this world can create."

Eve slowly outstretches her arms, rising slowly out of the rocking chair. She inhales deeply, feeling satisfied with a face full of glee as she stands tall.

"Instead of cowering in the shadows, rocking back and forth waiting for my own saviour to came along and save me, I stood up on my own two feet, embracing the world for what it is and turned the ugliness into something special; something beautiful!"

She lowers her head, looking down at her own body in awe.

"I've created this Theron: a shining example of what those caught in the cesspit of this cruel, grotesque world can do to change their lives. A poor woman who came from the bowels of the underworld, cast aside by everyone, was able to become a gorgeous, confident woman and a champion of nations! Yet you... what do you represent?"

Eve's face begins twisting up in disgust at the thought of Theron Daggershield.

"A man hell-bent on composing stories for your own pleasure, deceiving people into thinking they can follow your imaginary footsteps. What kind of sick and twisted individual are you Theron, lying to the masses? That by scribbling down random mythical words on a sheet of paper and rolling numbered plastic cube, they too can save the world from the hideous horrors?"

She snickers again, getting even more louder. They become closer to cackles as she reaches the apex of her laughs before she stops immediately, becoming angered with veins pumping full of hot blood. Her eyes-wide open with her stance aggressive.

"No matter what variation your story you wish to come to fruition, the answer will always remain the same Theron! Reality will always be the constant and the reality is, the war you've waged against the wolves will not end well for you, little pig!"

She smirked viciously, almost salivating.

"Congratulations, Theron: you've awaken the Third Head of Cerberus. This fantasy you've created to show the world you can defeat us will crumble with a simple huff and puff of my exhalation: I will blow you away, stripping away the foundations of your being into nothing more but an over-grown child... one that I will devour."

Taylor snatches her championship from her waist, holding it close to her body.

"When it is all said and done, the swine that blindly follow you will scatter, forever in fear that they will never be saved, all thanks to your failure. I, the fabulous and beautiful head of Cerberus, shall stand tall as the Eurasian champion whilst you cower, fleeing into the forests looking for your own glimmer of hope, becoming one of the faceless in the crowd who seek for someone to be that beacon! No matter how hard you try, a roll of the dice won't save you..."

Eve smiles widely, revealing almost sharpened teeth.

"... because I'm the big bad wolf Theron Daggershield... now, let the games begin!"

Taylor cackles, howling in the barren halls, echoing its chilling call as she slowly retreats into the darkness. Eve's figure slowly disappears but the sound of her voice continues to haunt for a little longer. The light in the middle turns off, leaving on the creaking rocking chair going back and forth... slowly coming to a halt.

"Run, little piggie... run!"

Theron's Merry Band Of Misfits

sipw.png
2e515si.jpg
3rgn.png
4w31.png
n3gq.png
vpe8.png

24yzdjd.jpg

All is silent other than the sounds of the wind blowing as the scene opens to a view of the ruins of a large castle. Most of it is in shambles other than one cathedral chamber. There is an altar in front of a 10 foot tall stained glass window depicting a beautiful human woman with long blonde hair, wearing a pink robe. There are three other smaller stained glass windows, each one is roughly 6 feet tall along the wall to the right of the altar. One depicting a muscular ogre, another depicting an archmage, and a third depicting a three headed Hydra. A dark foreboding instrumental begins playing. It repeats through each of the following scenes.

[YOUTUBE]5zIHbS-Klp8[/YOUTUBE]​

The door to the chamber opens, none other than Theron Daggershield walks onscreen and looks around at the surroundings in the chamber. He sheathes his Falchion and leans up against the wall by the door carefully, well aware of the the damage done to the structure of the ruins over the years.

Theron: The remains of the castle that once was the home base of the empire of the infamous enchantress Lily Noys, who the entire Lilynoys city-state is named after. I had heard tales from my elders about this place, but never thought I would see it with my own eyes. Tonight I will be doing battle right down the road at the All-Nations Colosseum, which was where the rebellion that overthrew Lily Noys once gathered to prepare and train for battle. I have a long awaited match against Ella Teague over The Global Championship, the prize that eluded me at Empire Rally 6.

Scene fades out. Footage of the Ladder Match at Empire Rally 6 is shown but the only sounds heard are the dark instrumental and Theron's thoughts. We see N the nervous Necromancer flying down through a ladder as a result of an attack by Father Apple the veteran Sorceror who climbs to the top rung taking the belt. Freeze frame.

Theron: (voice-over) I couldn't believe it myself. Father Apple surprised everyone with that win. I thought that was going to be my night, afterwards I felt like I had let down my fans. Just like my loss to Marrmell at Burnup 100 which was also a Ladder match.... or my loss at the Risky Raffle to Kaiser, who now holds the World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship. As for Father Apple, I was quite concerned about him. He lacked the vitality needed in order to unleash the true powers one receives when they hold the Global Championship. Then he got challenged to defend it against Ella Teague.

Scene fades out and footage is now seen from the match between Ella Teague and Father Apple at Resurrection 2015. The footage freeze frames upon reaching the moment where Ella poses with The Global Championship over an unconscious Father Apple.

Theron: (voice-over) The lethal attack from the dangerous fallen Cleric was too difficult of a challenge for Father Apple to overcome and the one thing I feared would happen, became a reality. The Global Championship fell into the hands of the evil Ella. Had that been me in there instead of Father Apple, Ella would never have won that belt. That very same night I defeated a gladiator far more powerful than Ella, the former World Champion, Beardacus. I knew I had what it took at that moment to redeem my failure at Empire Rally by earning a chance to end her reign as the Global Champion.... And so it began. My Crusade against The Garmr Dogs....

Scene fades back into the present. Theron stops leaning against the back wall of the chamber. He walks up to the stained glass window of the blonde haired woman in pink robes, located above the altar. He looks at it for a few seconds and crosses his arms.

Theron: The resemblance is quite ironic, Ella. Both in appearance and in actions. You look just like the evil Lily Noys. She too was once beloved by the local townspeople when she ruled here initially as the Lady of the region. She was a Cleric of Corellon, the deity of Arts and Poetry, but then that all changed one day. A sinister Archmage and Ogre managed to corrupt Lily convincing her to convert to Shar, the evil deity of Lies and Deception. Lily lost all her Clerical abilities in favor of learning the dark magic used by followers of Shar. Lily willingly embraced her new evil ways, learning deadly dark magic spells that she quickly mastered. After a year had passed she had become a ruthless empress everyone feared. Sound familiar? It should. This resembles Ella Teague's betrayal of her fans by joining The Garmr Dogs.

Scene fades out. Footage is shown from Elevation 80. Ella Teague walks up to Ken Moth and Harbor, The Youths Of Righteousness. Graven Darksbane and Frank Physique are seen attacking The Youths of Righteousness alongside Ella. The footage freeze frames at the moment where the three Garmr Dogs members stand over the defeated duo.

Theron: (voice-over) This moment was your downfall, Ella Teague. You betrayed your fans to side with those two evildoers. The fans looked up to you much like Lily Noys' citizens looked up to her. Instead of becoming a good role model you threw it all away and formed a triumvirate that has been causing chaos in the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation with no one being able to stop the three of you. Until now. You are not worthy of representing the fans as their Global Champion. We have history, Ella Teague. I still remember.

Scene fades into footage from the Uncalled For 2014 event. It is a Contendership battle royal for Expert F Championship title shots awarded first to the winner and then to the runners up. Theron and Ella are the last two left. It freeze frames the moment Ella eliminates Theron for the win.

Theron: (voice-over) The Expert F Contendership Battle at the Uncalled For 2014 event. You were still a good person back then. My first impressions of you led me to predict you would become the best female in the gladiatorial world since the days of the beautiful and powerful Cecilia Rose, who once held the Gladiatorial Tag Team Championship with Sealamin Glimmergaunt. Cecilia is the first woman to have won a title belt here and she was the best female gladiator of all time. You, Ella Teague, aren't worthy of following in her footsteps.

Scene fades back to the present. Theron is still staring angrily at the stained glass depiction of Lily Noys.

Theron: I cannot allow Ella Teague to tarnish the Global Championship a single day longer. She declared war on Mystra and all of Mystra's followers the moment she took that prestigious belt. THAT is what my Crusade against The Garmr Dogs was about all along. To get to Ella and the Global Championship!

He takes out his spiked Tower Shield. He walks over to the wall to his right. Theron keeps walking and stops when he sees the stained glass depiction of the three headed Hydra. He looks at it for a brief moment and holds even more tightly onto his spiked Tower Shield.

Theron: The Hydra is what the trimvirate made up of Lily Noys and her two allies was called. Three leaders in the empire, represented by a three headed monster. The reign of terror of this empire did not last though. A rebel faction led by an iconic hero, The Knight of Gold Dragons, stood up to The Hydra. The final chapter in the tale of Lily Noys saw The Knight of Gold Dragons lead his forces to this very castle. His two most trusted friends, a highly intelligent Red Wizard and an indestructible Golem, led the rest of the rebel faction in battle as they fought off the monster horde to allow The Knight of Gold Dragons entry into the castle where he fought the empire's three leaders, one by one. Just as I will have defeated each member of The Garmr Dogs, one by one.

The Warblade of Mystra walks over to the depiction of the Archmage, taking out his spiked Tower Shield and raising it above his head.

Theron: The first victim of my Crusade was the most intelligent member of The Garmr Dogs. The Archmage shown in this stained glass window learned the hard way that it takes more than having an above average intelligence to defeat a holy warrior, and then the same thing happened to Graven Darksbane.

At that moment he speaks the name "Graven Darksbane", Theron smashes his shield into the stained glass depiction of the Archmage, breaking a large hole in it. Theron takes a deep breath and then walks over to the depiction of the Orge.

Theron: The second victim in my Crusade was the strongest member of The Garmr Dogs, Frank Physique. It takes more than mere strength to defeat The Warblade of Mystra. Frank learned that when he lost on Elevation 91. Much like this Ogre failed to protect Lily Noys from the rebellion, Frank failed to protect Ella Teague.

He smashes his shield into the stained glass window depicting the Ogre, breaking an even larger hole in it than the one of the Archmage. He takes another deep breath before speaking.

Theron: History repeats itself. Two down, one to go.

A few seconds pass. He looks at the holes he has made in the two stained glass window depictions of Lily Noys' allies. Then, Theron walks back over to the depiction of Lily Noys, staring up at it.

Theron: Now it's just down to you and me. This is how it should have been all along. Soft Golem Infiltration deserved a chance to prove once and for all that they are the best tag team in the world.... And so our matches were separated. Alakablue and CRAP will take their rightful place as the winners of the Gladiatorial Tag Team Championship war. This means Graven and Frank cannot save you now, Ella. You are one Critical Hit away from losing the Global Championship. I know I can do it.... I can win all battles through Mystra who strengthens me.

His grip on his spiked Tower Shield tightens as Theron continues staring at the Lily Noys stained glass window.

Theron: At Treasure Hunt tonight I'll enter the final battle of my Crusade, for a chance to win the sacred relic, The Global Championship. Ella Teague, your acts that disrespect the historic lineage of this prestigious belt will NOT be allowed to continue! The fans need a hero. Someone they can look up to who represents them proudly and fearlessly. This is the exact same chamber where Lily Noys battled The Knight of Gold Dragons, in the battle to determine the fate of the region. Lily Noys lost the battle. She was overthrown for the good of the people who feared her. I will overthrow YOU, Ella Teague, for the fans.

He puts his shield down and takes out his 20 sided ruby gemstone, rolling it on the altar. It lands on a 19. Theron grins as he puts the ruby back into his red bag of holding. He picks his shield up again and raises it above his head with a proud look on his face.

Theron: As Mystra's Chosen Warrior in the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation, I swear in the name of all that is holy, that I will defeat Ella Teague to win The Global Championship. I will become the hero who saves the federation from her evil influences. Just as Lily Noys was defeated as a result of her sins, the same will happen to you, Ella! Your time as a Champion of darkness is OVER!

Theron lets out an extremely loud war cry. He smashes his spiked Tower Shield into the stained glass depiction of Lily Noys with every ounce of strength he can muster. The stained glass picture of the evil enchantress shatters into dozens of pieces, completely destroyed. Rays of sunlight begin shining into the room from the hole in the wall where the stained glass window was.

Theron: For Mystra did not give us a spirit of fear, but the power to protect the users of Magic. Let there be light.

Theron exits the room with a look of confidence on his face as the song stops playing. Fade to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back