Gimmick Matches For Round Three

Discussion in 'General WrestleZone Tournament' started by klunderbunker, May 5, 2010.

1. Big Sexy

Big Sexy Deadly Rap Cannibal

I just don't see Batista being anywhere near Vader's level, which I'm sure you will obviously agree. And I could also see Flair pulling something out like Cena did a few weeks ago to aid him in defeating Batista.

2. IrishCanadian25

IrishCanadian25 Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

Well, I'll wait to see what you pull out in the match. But it doesn't look good.

3. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

I'm not so sure about Flair and Batista, Cena "made Batista pass out" with a submission move a couple of weeks ago, it's the big man's weakness. Santo being in a 2 out of 3 match, you know, the one that he spent his entire career winning, will probably make the match less one sided than it otherwise would have been, but a drubbing is still going to happen.

Goldberg vs Dusty Rhodes in a catch s catch can match would be anything but a classic.

4. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

Batista is the most consistent force of destruction in wrestling in the last five years.

Flair got the piss kicked out of him consistently. It's his thing.

Batista is going to eat Flair's lunch for him. And then he's going to go to work on him.

As for Tasty's argument, the figure four has never kept Batista down and I doubt he has any submissions that focus on the neck which he can apply with the force Cena does the STF.

Batista should win this in a walk, but people will vote Flair blindly. Camp Batista needs to bring the heat on this one so that everyone who enters the thread is reminded frequently that Flair is the wrong choice.

gd likes this.
  5. It's...Baylariat!

It's...Baylariat! Team Finnley Baylor

You're kidding me right? Do you even watch wrestling?

He also won the majority of those matches.

Then clumsy ass Batistard will not pay attention to Flair, who will kick his leg, and cause him to blow his quad, leaving the Animal wounded and not being able to stand.
    The Figure Four just has to keep you off your feet for 10 seconds in this match. Which it can do.

Camp Batista needs to die in a fire. But seriously, there's no way, shape, or form you can say Batista is better than Ric Flair. May as well say Lex Luger is better than Flair, which is what Batista can be compared to. Batista's mentor was Ric Flair and you really think Flair doesn't have something up his sleeve to keep him down? Ric Flair made his living out of winning matches where it looked like he was dead in the water. Flair should win this match. SPACE MOUNTAIN!

6. It's...Baylariat!

That makes NO sense. If someone's legs are broken, they cannot stand. Period. Therefore they lose the match.

7. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Zach Gowen stood on one leg. The figure four is on one leg. Batista will be fine.

8. It's...Baylariat!

You said legs, KB. As in more than one. Sure if one leg's done, then the other would be fine.

9. Ferbian

Ferbian Has Returned.

I'm shocked.. Lariat changed his avatar, this is serious business now.

10. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

Yep. With my eyes open and everything. Do you plan on actually arguing or are you just going to turn this into a "Who has a bigger dick?" match?

FACT: Batista is the most convincing destructive force in wrestling in the last five years. It's not disputable. Try me.

Or better yet, you can try getting off of Old School's dick and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

Oops. I might be making it a dick thing.

Fewer convincingly than you'd expect a man of his stature to. He was getting exposed on a regular basis as someone who's not up to the task but just got out with the win. Something he would be able to do against a force of nature like Batista in a Last Man Standing mathc..

I guess all that leaves is for an injured Batista to both stand and win before taking his leave. You know, just like he won before leaving for an injury last spring. Because Batista spits in the face of logic, pain, and odds while never failing to fuck people's shit up.

Batista isn't going to pass out from the Figure Four. The only way he's down for 10 is if Flair on the ground with him, with their legs locked.

Actually, Team Flair needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Flair was repetitive and as much of a hack as anyone he ever dared to shit on.

Example: Numbers. Blind markdom at its finest. He or she needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Supernova likes this.
  11. It's...Baylariat!

There shouldn't be an argument necessary. But yea. I probably will.

Ric Flair is one of the most respected pro wrestlers this business has ever seen. No one's worked harder, won more matches, been in bigger matches, and intimidated more people before getting into the ring than Flair. Batista is a glorified Lex Luger with better mic skills and a different ethnicity.

Why would I want to join the single worst generation wrestling may ever see? I'll just stay where I'm at.

You'd lose that, too.

Flair has beaten them all. In more ways than you can forget. Someone who's as one dimensional as Batista would be easy prey for Flair, who's notorious for chopping down big man. Getting Terry Funk to quit and beating Vader TWICE, once in a cage is as good if not better than anything Batista's done.

He spits at those things because he doesn't understand what any of those words mean. He's a meathead who is strictly a power guy. When his power's taken away and he's grounded, Batista's very vulnerable to be defeated. I mean, he let himself get tied up by masking tape for fuck sake.

Or if Flair knocks him out with Brass Knucks, or if someone interferes in the match, which is possible because a Last Man Standing match is no DQ, and Batista 'Walks Alone'. May prove to be his downfall, too.

Flair drew more money, had better matches, and was a flat out better wrestler than the hacks he talks about. Hogan drew more money, and even fewer wrestled better than he did. When Harley Race says you're the greatest wrestler he's ever seen, take that to the fucking bank. Never heard anyone say Batista was even a good wrestler.

Says the guy who voted for RVD because 'he entertained me'. Maybe Ric Flair entertained me. And maybe Batista makes me wish for the older days of wrestling.

12. Hulkamaniac

Hulkamaniac Vote Hogan, Savage, Rocky and Thesz

Kayfabe would dictate that Batista probably (PROBABLY) goes over...but I'm not voting purely on kayfabe. By any possible non-kayfabe measure, Flair slaughters Batista, and even kayfabe isn't a definte win for Batista. Flair will be getting my vote.

13. Kashagi

Kashagi The

Exactly this, Flair simply gets my vote because Batista has rarely entertained me in the past. While he has had his moments, Flair has had 10 times the amount of those moments. While I dont adore Flair I can safely say I would rather watch a match of his rather then Dave. Sure the kayfabe side is very disputable, but there will be people like myself who will vote for Flair without hesitation, not because were blind or any of that shit. Simply because I and hopefully whoever else votes for him, was vastly entertained by Flair through the years and are voting for the man who has done his job and entertained us more.

14. shattered dreams

shattered dreams Hexagonal Hedonist

How can it be obvious kayfabe Batista goes over Flair when the dirtiest player in the game is one of the most "resourceful" wrestlers of all time and Batista just lost a last man standing match to Duct tape? Flair made Terry Funk quit. That shows plenty of resiliency and tenaciousness to give Ric time to stick around and wear Batista down until he does something stupid.

15. Muffin Top Merkley

Muffin Top Merkley Be a man!

Very unfortunate for me that Foley and Liger drew the Pure Wrestling stipulation.

As much as I wanted to see how far Foley could go this year, even I wouldn't feel right voting for him in this type of match.

Even though Foley has had a few great non-hardcore matches, there is no way that he can even enter the ring with Liger for this match.

16. ThePh3nomonal1

ThePh3nomonal1 TNA X-Division Champion

Looks like an awesome round 3, but I agree with a few other people that a hell in a cell match would be better than object on a pole match. BTW you wrote cage match escape only then you added with roof on top, is this a mistake or do they leave through the door?