Giant Gonzalez passes away

tnarage2

Pre-Show Stalwart
Jorge "Giant" Gonzalez, a former member of the Aregentina Olympic basketball team in the 1988 Olympics, known to wrestling fans from his runs in both WWE and WCW from 1990-93, passed away today in a San Martin, Arentina hospital today.

Gonzalez had a run in WCW as EL Gigante, along with a run in WWE as Giant Gonzalez (including an early loss on The Undertaker's WrestleMania undefeated streak run) ,and stood a legitimate 7'6'' and weighing around the 400 pound mark.

Gonzalez was 44 years of age.

I don't know what to say this is a really sad day. RIP :( .

what are your thoughts on this?

Wow. I'm speechless about this. I remembered him in WCW when he debuted as El Gigante. Remembering the days of the "Dudes with Attitudes", seeing him as a tag team with Junkyard Dog and Paul Orndorff, and of course the Battle of the Giants with Sid Vicious and the One Man Gang. Truly a sad time.

never good to hear about a performer passing away whether they are from the past or present. may he r.i.p. and may we all enjoy the memories he left us with

Well, it's another life gone, I guess he'll be remembered most for his feud with Undertaker...

R.I.P. BIG GUY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back