• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting pissed on the internet...

Derf

O.M.G.
Isn't it pointless to tell someone not to get upset on the internet? You're telling them, on the internet, to not be upset, while on the internet. If someones pissed while online, or at something online, wouldn't acting pissed online be the best solution?

If someone says somthing online that upsets you, it's probably better you stay pissed there as opposed to being pissed in the real world.

I'm just sayin...

Isn't it pointless to tell someone not to get upset on the internet? You're telling them, on the internet, to not be upset, while on the internet. If someones pissed while online, or at something online, wouldn't acting pissed online be the best solution?

If someone says somthing online that upsets you, it's probably better you stay pissed there as opposed to being pissed in the real world.

I'm just sayin...

Fuck, stop getting so pissed off, it's just the internet.

Fuck, stop getting so pissed off, it's just the internet.

Rofl Thats my point eh?

last time I logged on here and saw people hating on me, I kicked my sister because I was angry at the internet world.

obviously, a lie. But it wouldn't make sence, now would it?

STFU Derf...

Aww... Did somthing crawl up Brian Beckers loosened out asshole? Seriously, all internet talk being included, what do you have against me? We know each other over the internet, so what internet-related grudge do you hold against me, other then your a trend follower here?

you're annoying... You only come on here when you want to bitch about something that supposedly happened in your life. Get over it, if it seriously bugs you, talk to someone, not bitch about personal business on a damned wrestling forum...

you're annoying...

Same can be said about you...

You only come on here when you want to bitch about something that supposedly happened in your life.

Once again, same as you... only you tend to bitch about sports stars lives as if they're your own.

Get over it, if it seriously bugs you, talk to someone, not bitch about personal business on a damned wrestling forum...

About 70% of this forum talks about their real life, as this is a place to discuss such a thing without the repercussions of having your real life effected by your venting. Just because you don't have one don't mean you can attack others over the internet about theirs.

i love that people have really started disliking me here. My whole "SuperFace" gimmick I used to try to play here is gone, so I can now be a dick Rofl.

Same can be said about you...
Lulz

Once again, same as you... only you tend to bitch about sports stars lives as if they're your own.
not really. I never bitch about sports star lives.
About 70% of this forum talks about their real life, as this is a place to discuss such a thing without the repercussions of having your real life effected by your venting. Just because you don't have one don't mean you can attack others over the internet about theirs.
lulz. Not many people bitch about there personal lives on WZ. Unless you're Will.

What do you do? You come on here asking for relationship help, talking bout falling a hole. I'm sorry, not many people give a damn. You come on here talking about how you turned some girl into a lesbian. To be perfectly honest, the internet isn't the best place to go for help.. Asking for personal help when we no absolutely nothing about you is just a bad idea. I don't have a problem with you. But I know many people do...

Haha Don't worry, I'm not a fighter. It's just that before I left, the Flame Rule was in effect, so I had to keep my mouth shut about some of the people I disliked. However, during my back and forth time, I simply decided to "Ignore" the people I dislike.

Out of curiosity, I'm going to read Beckers Responce, reply if I feel somthing is odd or needs to be addressed, not to insult him (unless it's to easy) and then add him to the "Ignore" list with the few others I dislike here a great deal.

you're annoying...

pot-kettle-black.jpg

:p

No really, carry on Brian. Good shit.

Lulz

not really. I never bitch about sports star lives.

lulz. Not many people bitch about there personal lives on WZ. Unless you're Will.

What do you do? You come on here asking for relationship help, talking bout falling a hole. I'm sorry, not many people give a damn. You come on here talking about how you turned some girl into a lesbian. To be perfectly honest, the internet isn't the best place to go for help.. Asking for personal help when we no absolutely nothing about you is just a bad idea. I don't have a problem with you. But I know many people do...

hahaha I acally just thought of somthing... People come on here with the craziest stories all the time, yet you actually remember me as one of many to ask for relationship help, as well as my personal insult of "Fall in a Hole" and how I had an ex girlfriend turn lesbien... I think you might be my biggest closet fan here!

Jesus Christ Derf, GTFO!!!

you are the most obnoxious human being I have ever known, people hate you because you suck as a poster, and take every fucking thing so god damn personally, and everytime you log on all we hear is "Boo hoo hoo why do you all hate me wah wah" for fuck sake SHUT UP!!! and get the fuck over your damn self, fucking hell man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back