Get to know ThEBiGBeN

Bentallica

Work in progress
Well, as the title suggests, this is a thread where you'll get to know me, ThEBiGBeN (or BB for short). To start it off, Im a 13 year old kid from New Hampshire, and Im really into music and wrestling. Well, thats the basics, now its time for you ask me questions, so ask away!

If Vince came up to you and offered you a job with wwe, but said on one condition. and that condition is you had to join the Kiss my ass club first. would you do it?

If Vince came up to you and offered you a job with wwe, but said on one condition. and that condition is you had to join the Kiss my ass club first. would you do it?

As a wrestler, yes. Anything else, no. Why? Wrestling in the WWE would kick ass. But if I was a writer, I could be blamed on crappy booking and storylines.

Concord. Ive never actually been there, but from what I hear, its nothing special.

Huh. That's not even ringing a bell. And I used to know all the state capitals. I must be losing my memory already.

Anyway, next question:

What are your thoughts on RVD? Do tell.

I just wanted everyone to know...if Vince came up to me and told me I can have a job working as a manager on live WWE television for 3 years without getting released unless i ask for it...but i had to kiss vince's ass...i would fucken put my toungue in between his butt cheeks and go from top to bottom and bottomg to top!!!

r u kidding me...my dream is to be a WWE manager!!! I don;t actually wanna wrestle bc i dont have a death wish!! !Bu I would wanna be a GM or an actual heel manager!!!

I just wanted everyone to know...if Vince came up to me and told me I can have a job working as a manager on live WWE television for 3 years without getting released unless i ask for it...but i had to kiss vince's ass...i would fucken put my toungue in between his butt cheeks and go from top to bottom and bottomg to top!!!

WOW.. If thats what you'd do for Mr. McMahon, I'd sure like to know what you'd do for a Klondik Bar. lol

Big Ben.. Big Will here, (no relation) so this is my question..

1. What are your personal goals & dreams in life? Just a simple question, with a lot of upside to explain what you've always wanted & expected outta life.

What are your thoughts on RVD? Do tell.

Well, I always thought RVD was very entertaining during his run with the WWE. One of my favorite promos of all time is RVD at ONS '05-they just went out there and let him do a worked shoot, which I thought was a very refreshing change from the "Dude's" and "Whatever's". Loved his run as Mr. Money in the Bank, but its a damn shame they cut his title reigns short (but I can forgive him for what he did, unlike Benoit). Overall, great wrestler, very entetaining, and, if he goes there, maybe the reason I'll start watching TNA.

1. What are your personal goals & dreams in life?

Well, music has always been a passion of mine. It would be great if I could be musician for the rest of my life, but I do have a few back up plans if that doesnt work out. I play lacrosse, so if, for whatever reason, I start to dislike music, I can always throw myself into becoming a great lacrosse player. And maybe, just maybe, if nothing is really working out, I might consider training to become a wrestler (another passion of mine), but out of everything Ive said, this one has the least chance of happening. But, yeah, Im probably gonna do whatever I can to try and have a career in music. And I definately wanna right a book somewhere down the line, regardless of what happens in my life.

Three quick questions:

1. Favorite Diva in the wwe right now & y?
2. Thoughts on Jeff Hardy, like him or hate him, y?
3. Santino Marella, thoughts?

Thanks

Three quick questions:

1. Favorite Diva in the wwe right now & y?
2. Thoughts on Jeff Hardy, like him or hate him, y?
3. Santino Marella, thoughts?

Thanks

1. Hmm, probably Candice. She has improved greatly in the ring, and, well, shes hot as hell, which helps.
2. Jeff is a great talent, and a good IC champ. One of my fave mid-carders, but he needs a character. He just lacks that personality that is a quality of the main eventers, and he needs to work on his mic skills. Other than that, I think Jeff is a great wrestler, and one of the most innovative of the decade, IMO.
3. Frankly, I hate the character. I liked the whole "Milan Miracle" angle, but once they gave the belt back to Umaga, he should've been demoted to Heat. He is a decent wrestler, and now that I think of it, his over-confident heel character is much better than the original gimmick. Not my favorite wrestler, but he can be entertaining.

Are you a football fan? if so who is your favorite team and players?

Not a football fanatic, but I do enjoy the sport. My favorite team has got to be the New England Patriots, who are currently pwning the NFL. For favorite players, I like Tom Brady, Randy Moss, LaDanian Tomlinson, Brian Urlacher, and Junior Seau. I actually have a Seau jersey, got it at the Pats-Jets game at Gilette Stadium last season.

Not a football fanatic, but I do enjoy the sport. My favorite team has got to be the New England Patriots, who are currently pwning the NFL. For favorite players, I like Tom Brady, Randy Moss, LaDanian Tomlinson, Brian Urlacher, and Junior Seau. I actually have a Seau jersey, got it at the Pats-Jets game at Gilette Stadium last season.

cool to see youre an Urlacher fan and on the topic do you think the Bears can get their shit together and have a shot at the playoffs

cool to see youre an Urlacher fan and on the topic do you think the Bears can get their shit together and have a shot at the playoffs

Well, I really dont pay too much attention to teams other than the Pats, but I would definately never say never. The Bears made it to the Super Bowl last season, so it would seem like they would be top contenders for that NFC title. There have been huge combacks in sports before, so I think its anyones game right now. The big thing is, dont lose faith in your team, and theres always next year.

2. Jeff is a great talent, and a good IC champ. One of my fave mid-carders, but he needs a character. He just lacks that personality that is a quality of the main eventers, and he needs to work on his mic skills. Other than that, I think Jeff is a great wrestler, and one of the most innovative of the decade, IMO.

Thought Id update my opinion on Jeff Hardy after last night. He opened the show with a pretty decent promo, and I enjoyed his segment with HBK backstage. Like I said, the mic skills could be better, but since the last time I heard him, hes gotten better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back