• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

George Lopez

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
This is not a thread about the actor George Lopez. It's about his TV show that went off the air in 2007.

This is a fun show for my. I like Lopez's humor, his mom helps make the show, especially her interactions with George, not to mention his wife is smoking hot. It follows a simple yet fun formula and makes me laugh a lot. I enjoy this show.

So thoughts on the show, my peeps? Discuss away.

This is not a thread about the actor George Lopez. It's about his TV show that went off the air in 2007.

This is a fun show for my. I like Lopez's humor, his mom helps make the show, especially her interactions with George, not to mention his wife is smoking hot. It follows a simple yet fun formula and makes me laugh a lot. I enjoy this show.

So thoughts on the show, my peeps? Discuss away.

I liked it too. I always enjoyed watching an episode, the characters were all good, the mom and the daughter were both hot, and there was a decent amount of character development and serious storylines that made it interesting to follow.

I'd say my favorite story-line/plot was the daughter's one when she moved schools. Shit like that always happen in real life, and having them try to address it and show difficulties in coping for the entire family made it feel very real to me.

It is a hilarious show and one of the better ones of the 2000's decade. I like the stereotypes it pokes fun at and most of the cast were funny in their roles. Like many other shows it went downhill as soon as one of the main stars left because the other girl who replaced Carmen was annoying and I did not care for the final season. It's a good show otherwise and I enjoy watching reruns of it every now and then.

was a big fan of that show, and i do agree that was one of the better shows in the 2000's. with that being said what channel do they put it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back