GenerationMe

I got Pac by ko in the eighth. He does have a huge ass fucking head, but it's also a big ass target.

just wait til u see pacs hands they are bigger than his waist i got manny by ko in any round for $400 so im gonna be like MANNE MUMBAYE MANNY MUMBAYE

hey armbar i only got 6 buds and a half bottle of vodka left send me some reinforcements over sunshine!

Hey generation me. I'm D. How old is your little boy? I actually have a little one of my own. They are a handful huh? Well from what I've seen so far from all of your threads you really have improved in your Grammar skills. Hope to be able to post some pretty cool threads like your, Well not exactly like yours but you get the picture

**D**

This is the funniest shit I have ever seen.

They should just let the kid post for them. Maybe I could get through an entire GM post without wanting to shoot myself.

EDIT: I should point out that I am not talking about the guys opinions, those are whatever. I am talking about how horribly difficult it is to cypher through his horribly-written paragraphs.

I like him, strangely. He needs a lot of work on his grammar, but it's no biggie. Look past that and they're fairly decent.

That's sort of how I feel about fuel. Loads of people hate fuel, but I find him to not be that bad once you look past the style. And he's at least trying to achieve his goal, which I find admirable.

He could have, but why do that?

TMs gf has one, Wills wife has one. It happens on here.

Hey generation me. I'm D. How old is your little boy? I actually have a little one of my own. They are a handful huh? Well from what I've seen so far from all of your threads you really have improved in your Grammar skills. Hope to be able to post some pretty cool threads like your, Well not exactly like yours but you get the picture

**D**

Yeah she is my wife she just fucked up. I didn't realise that until I got home, I try to log in and it said that I was banned. For Alt account, Before she made her account I have talk to Sly about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back