GenerationMe

Yeah she is my wife she just fucked. I didn't realise that until I got home, I try to log in and it said that I was banned. For Alt account, Before she made her account I have talk to Sly about that.

dude u r married at 20??wtf i was still watching telletubbies at that age! lala was my fav

I never said you did lie, sorry about the misunderstanding man.

Not being harsh, but is your first language English or not?

Im truely mexican, Mexican parents. My first language was both english and spanish. Yeah my Spelling is shitty and my grammar to. I'm not use to writing perfect or having perfect grammar. Yeah i went to school, but I never paid attention, In my English/Grammar class. Also im stupid while i'm using the keyboard.

Im truely mexican, Mexican parents. My first language was both english and spanish. Yeah my Spelling is shitty and my grammar to. I'm not use to writing perfect or having perfect grammar. Yeah i went to school, but I never paid attention, In my English/Grammar class. Also im stupid while i'm using the keyboard.

Honestly my advice to you, mention in your sig somewhere that your first language is not English.

Say something like "My first language is not English, so please bear with my grammar and spelling."

Honestly my advice to you, mention in your sig somewhere that your first language is not English.

Say something like "My first language is not English, so please bear with my grammar and spelling."

Am I really that bad. I might not write correctly in english here, But i do speak english correctly. As for my grammar yeah i Know i need alot of work on that.

Am I really that bad. I might not write correctly in english here, But i do speak english correctly. As for my grammar yeah i Know i need alot of work on that.

Just I've noticed your typing is bad, people have said it's bad. However if you say its not your first language then you get leeway and people can see that your posts have good points.

Ill just work on my typing. When I became a memeber here I was worst then what i am now, IMO. Honestly I think that if i put that English was not my first language im going to feel like they feel sorry for me, And i don't like that.

English isn't my first language either, but no one throws sympathy my way.

I just want to Crocodile Dundee....DAMMIT.

Australian tourrettes. Not a laughing Shrimp on the Barbie!

Ill just work on my typing. When I became a memeber here I was worst then what i am now, IMO. Honestly I think that if i put that English was not my first language im going to feel like they feel sorry for me, And i don't like that.

No one should EVER feel sorry for someone if English isn't their first language. Most of us learn only English, and nothing else ever. The fact that you are working towards improving in English, and dedicated to it, puts you above most of us people. Keep up the good work, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back