GenerationMe

No... jealous that I did have my own and this guy's thread already has double the amount of pages mine had before it died slowly and painfully.:icon_cry:

It's okay. If I were to make one you would probably have triple the amount of pages I would have.

And what are you studing for dagger.... The only crap here in the town its just theater or the mall and thats it oh and bowling..

Marketing. A business degree can help me when it comes time to sell the RPG video game I've been creating in my spare time.... and it's also a good degree to fall back on so I can find a decent career and support a family in the future. How about you?

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1849794 said:
I love bowling. Whats up GM.
Whats up Theo my man, Yeah i also love to bowl but i suck at it. My brother always beats me and my wife too. But hey i get better every time we we go bowling

I made a thread about you once. I was feeling quite annoyed that day.
Yeah i know you did, you even gave me some red rep, You said because i didnt had any respect for the sig makers.... But Doc i love the sig makers and i respect the hell out of you guys...

I remember when I got into bowling and I could never break 100. Now my average is up towards 135-145, with a high score of 233. Bowling kicks some serious ass and it is major fun, especially when it is Midnight Bowl (only way I can actually bowl lol).

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1849939 said:
I remember when I got into bowling and I could never break 100. Now my average is up towards 135-145, with a high score of 233. Bowling kicks some serious ass and it is major fun, especially when it is Midnight Bowl (only way I can actually bowl lol).
Damn Theo 233 is a good score you must be good at it.

I would beat you at bowling if you paid for me to go to Texas and play you at bowling.........I win, I get to bang your wife. You win I get to bang your wife.:shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back