• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General Unforgiven Discussion

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
unforgiven2008.jpg

Don't just list cards, give reasons.

I think we can expect new things for each of the three true main eventers on Smackdown come Unforgiven. HHH isn't going to feud with Khali for more than a month. Most people were surprised that this match was happening at all. Who exactly he'll feud with I just don't know.

Then you've got to imagine that the Hell In A Cell is the end of the Undertaker/Edge feud. About time. That match should be a fitting end to that feud. I'm going to make the prediction of a Kennedy/Edge feud. Should get people talking. Sounds a little pit crap to me.

I can't imagine WWE would go for Triple H vs. Undertaker just yet.....or would they?

My Unforgiven Card would be something along these lines.....

WWE Championship:
HHH vs Umaga
Clearly HHH is going to retain at Summerslam, but who next? i dont think their ready to throw away a proper Edge/HHH feud, and i can see this being the time where Umaga gets the push he really deserves...hes been doing well on SD since the draft and would be a good genuine threat to the title....he might even interfere in the WWE title match to set up the feud...i can see this basically being a repeat of the Cena/Umaga feud where Umaga comes desperately close only to fall at the last hurdle

World Heaviweight Championship
CM Punk Vs Chris Jericho

I see CM Punk getting a clean victory at Summerslam to show he is more than a fluke champion, otherwise he is gonna be completely buried, i can also see him going into a good feud with the best heel on Raw right now, Y2J Chris Jericho...Jericho needs to move on from HBK before that feud gets stale and i think he will want to go onto prove why he came back, to be the best...it would be a logical step for his character...also he has started to get the genuine heel heat he deserves and this is something which will help Punk get over even more as he needs a big heel to feud with.

Kane VS Batista
A newly masked Kane interferes in the Summerslam title match to take out Batista and this rivalry really kicks on from there...leading to a match at Unforgiven which i can see ending in a no contest after it gets violent and bloody leading onto some sort of gimmick match to put Kane over as a monster heel leading to a title shot somewhere down the line...and as weve all seen lately, no matter how many loses Batista racks up he still seems to be a genuine number 1 contender so it wont hurt his character to put over Kane.

Number 1 Contenders Ladder Match
MVP vs Jeff Hardy

After Smackdown i can see MVP and Jeff being embroiled in a feud with a Title shot at the WWE Championship being involved...MVP needs to get back on winning ways and i can see this being the match to get him shot into the title frame...these 2 might face off in a match at Summerslam and this could be the rematch but i hope MVP goes over to become Number 1 Contender and Take the title from HHH

thats all i have right now

My Unforgiven card is probably wrong, but I would say...

WWE Championship: Triple H vs. Randy Orton
I'm guessing that HHH is in some non-title match on an episode of Smackdown! and Randy Orton comes and RKOs HHH costing him the match and says he's Smackdown's newest superstar and challenge HHH for the title and wins it, I hope so, but doubt it.

World Heavyweight Championship: C.M. Punk vs. Batista
I think he'll get yet another title opportunity and finally win it like he did in last year's Unforgiven ppv.

#1 contender's match for the World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs. Kane vs. J.B.L.
I think J.B.L. will win, but not win the title when he gets the opportunity.

Street Fight: Jeff Hardy vs. M.V.P.
This should be a pretty good match, but I doubt many weapons will be involved, but Hardy gets the win.
That's all I got for now.

Now my card is a work in progess as well so here it goes.....

WWE Championship: Triple H vs. Umaga
I think this match fits fine here as well. Umaga will give Triple H a good challenge but will most likely fall to the game. This is a revisit from last year's No Mercy match but I think it will be better.

World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk vs. Randy Orton
I think Orton will be back by Unforgiven and will challenge the Straightedge Superstar for his newly retained title off of SummerSlam. I know we got to see these two in a match on Raw a few months back, but I think if they can build the proper feud between this two, this match could be really good. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Orton takes the World Heavyweight Title from Punk.

Kane vs. Batista vs. John Cena vs. JBL: I think this could be a grudge match or a number one contender's match of some kind. We may get to see this at SummerSlam, but if it doesn't come, then I expect Unforgiven to be the right place for this match-up. I think we will have, hopefully, a masked Kane by this match and shouldn't be too bad to watch but we have to deal with Batista's and Cena's inability to wrestle and JBL's jiggily physique. I think Batista wins and sets up a Batista vs. Orton feud.

Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels: For some reason I don't think this feud will end at SummerSlam, even though it probably should, and we'll get some type of gimmick match. I think a ladder match or an ironman match would fit with Shawn being in this match. Jericho will probably get the win at SummerSlam so I think HBK will get the win in the rivalry deciding match.

Edge vs. Mr. Kennedy: I also agree this could be a good match-up. They already have a backstory for this match if they decide to use it. Kennedy could bring up the fact that Edge tricked him into putting his money in the bank contract on the line against him and stole it. That can easily ignite the spark for this match. I think if WWE wants to give Mr. Kennedy's character any kind of chance of evolving, than Kennedy should get the deuce.

Undertaker vs. Big Daddy V (shudders): I had a hard time figuring out who Taker will face because I agree that the Hell in a Cell at SS will probably be the end of the Taker-Edge feud. I see WWE bringing back somebody from Takers past for him to face, hence Big Daddy V. With V being involved in the recent supplemental draft, I think his return will be coming up shortly and what better way to use him than against Taker, or than a Jenny Craig model. Taker will destroy V and might even use his "banned" gogoplata to finish him off.

ECW Championship: Matt Hardy (C) vs. John Morrison
I think this would be a great match with Morrison's athletic ability and Hardy's toughness and popularity. I predict Hardy will take the strap off of Henry at SS and hopefully Teddy Long (or Vince in reality) won't give the world's strongest primeape a rematch. After a good 15 minute hard-fought match, Hardy will get the win following some wild counter into the Twist of Fate.

That's all I got for now.

Edge vs. Mr. Kennedy: I also agree this could be a good match-up. They already have a backstory for this match if they decide to use it. Kennedy could bring up the fact that Edge tricked him into putting his money in the bank contract on the line against him and stole it. That can easily ignite the spark for this match. I think if WWE wants to give Mr. Kennedy's character any kind of chance of evolving, than Kennedy should get the deuce.

QUOTE]

You must be joking. That would mean Edge will have lost 3 PPV matches in a row. Sure, a win would put Kennedy over, but that would all but bury Edge on Smackdown. Gets pushed out of the main event picture by Taker at SS and then can't even win a mid card fued match at a B level PPV? Be serious.

My thoughts on Unforgiven 2008:

WWE Title Match: HHH vs Umaga

This match would be good because it would put HHH over once again making him a more dominant champion. Hopefully this match would lead to a future feud though. We have already seen what that can do.

World Title Match: CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

I see this match happening while they have Michaels on the injured list. CM Punk wins at SS making him a "real" champion now. If CM Punk pulled the victory out against Jericho it would put him over more. Hopefully they would make this match very close so, it wouldn't drop Jericho out of the title hunt.......again.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

I think Edge vs Jeff would be a great feud. They could have some great matches and eventually put Hardy over pushing him into the title picture, beating an ex-world champion. Also, they say that the WWE has Hardy vs Edge in some of the near house shows.

Undertaker vs Big Show

I was wondering who could feud with Taker next and then it hit me.....Big Show. They are both decend large in ring wrestlers and both have a good fan base. This feud could be pretty good if the matches are done right having them both pick up wins in the early going.

Batista vs Cena

A match that a lot of people have been waiting for. I'm not sure if they were just giving a little tease for this rivalry but, on the last RAW Cena said that he won't appologize to Batista because he thought that it could lead to their first match together. I'm not sure who would win this match but, it would be a decent match, and would bring a pretty big crowd.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: TRIPLE H(c) VS UNDERTAKER VS EDGE
this would might happen because edge might get what he wants if vickie forgives him but i doubt that and this would be a good match to see

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: C.M PUNK(c) VS CHRIS JERICHO
this feud would be about how jericho would have won the mitb match if he would not have slipped and end up challenging punk.i could imangine this being a good match

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP: MARK HENERY(c) VS FINALY
finaly would probably be the next #1 contender after ss and mark henery keeps the title

U.S CHAMPIONSHIP: SHELTON(c) VS JEFF HARDY
these two are very good highfylers and i could see jeff become the champion

INTERCONTENTIAL CHAMPIONSHIP: SHAWN MICHAELS VS LANCE CADE(c)
this would be teacher versus student match and kofi will might loose the title on raw and i can see hbk winning this match

MVP VS MR.KENNEDY

BIG SHOW VS BIG DADDY V VS UMAGA VS KHAILI

:undertaker2:

:robvandam:

:flair:

Unforgiven 2008

*WWE Championship- Triple H (c) v.s Umaga

Umaga has been on fire I agree since he was drafted, and I enjoyed the match at No Mercy he had with Triple H, so why not another. Nice build up right after Summer Slam would be nice.

*World Heavyweight Championship- CM Punk (c) v.s Chris Jericho

Y2J has def earned this title shot now once the fued with HBK is done. CM punk could def work well with him and I really expect this to be a great match.

*Edge v.s Mr. Kennedy- just the fued for these two guys. Kennedy needs someone to help turn him into a complete face, and Edge just needs another fued. This could go on for a month or so and throw in a gimmick match.

*Batista v.s Kane- its a masked Kane I'm telling you. Kane will interfere in the Cena/Batista match at Summer Slam and Batista will go nuts. Let these to big men just have at it.

*ECW Championship- Mark Henry (c) v.s Finlay

Finlay should get at least one chance at the title while hes here right. Put a month or two long fued in and just have a couple hardcore matches or something. Have Hornswoggle get crushed by Henry to keep it going.

*Shawn Michaels v.s Lance Cade- pure revenge right here. Cade's getting some heat and a match with his former mentor would be great. It also gives HBK something to do to get him rolling again.

That's all for now. I really don't know where to put Undertaker, Cena, or JBL at right now. An MVP/Jeff Hardy match could happen, but that's all I can think of for now.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: TRIPLE H(c) VS JEFF HARDY
After Jeff beats MVP at SS I think he'll demand a shot at Unforgiven. There may be a no. 1 contender's match on smackdown.I don't see any more of Taker-Edge fued after that and no more of Khali-Triple H.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: C.M PUNK(c) VS RANDY ORTON
C.M. Punk wins clean on SS and finally proves he's not a fluke. Orton then Returns and demands a title shot.

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP: MARK HENERY(c) VS FINALY
Yeah this seems logical.Hardy loses at SS and Finlay gets a title shot.

U.S CHAMPIONSHIP: SHELTON VS MR. KENNEDY
After this week's SD It seems plain that those two are gonna feud but i dunno if that match takes place at SS so i won't predict who is the current champion here.

INTERCONTENTIAL CHAMPIONSHIP: KOFI KINGSTON (c) VS LANCE CADE
Just thought this could happen if they want to give cade a further push.

SHAWN MICHAELS VS CHRIS JERICHO
Some sort of special match to finally end the rivalry.May be a Street fight or a cage match.

BATISTA VS JOHN CENA
It's about time one them turns a heel now so this rivalry keeps sending high parks into the air.I think this continues after SS.may be for a no. one contender's spot.

UNDERTAKER VS. UMAGA
Taker-Edge rivalry ends and Umaga comes into the scene.

R-TRUTH VS MVP

BIG DADDY V VS BIG SHOW

KANE AND JBL VS. CRYME TYME

EDGE VS. LA FAMILIA

Man, I really hope it doesn't matter if it ain't correct. Anyway, by Unforgiven, I seriously hope there's gonna be a long time until we have another Cena vs. JBL disasterpiece. Haven't we seen enough WrestleCrap worthy work on their part to last us for a while? Don't get me started on the Parking Lot Brawl.

United States Championship: Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. The Miz

After the breakup of MNM II, The Miz has set his sights on the United States Championship. After getting several non-title wins over the "Gold Standard", things are beginning to look very dim for Shelton Benjamin. It should be given a proper amount of time as the opening match, and it should be a great one. The Miz scores big with the Reality Check and is crowned the new US Champion. Backstage, The Miz is congratulated by John Morrison, who is scheduled for an ECW Championship match later on the card.

World Tag Team Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) & Ted DiBiase (c) vs. Cryme Tyme w/Roddy Piper

I like having the tag titles defended on PPVs. WWE don't. Go figure. Anyways, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase will thus far have proven themselves dominant, and have continued to talk smack against WWE Legends whom they believe to be less talented than them. After an altercation with Roddy Piper, Piper hires Cryme Tyme, now tweeners, to steal the World Tag Team Championship belts from their locker room. Raw GM Mike Adamle then vacates the title, and orders a triple-threat tag team match for the titles. Rhodes & DiBiase battle Cryme Tyme and a returning Hardcore Holly, who has teamed up with old cohort Charlie Haas and regain their titles. However, a rematch is scheduled for Unforgiven. Cryme Tyme dominate for the majority of the match, and appear to have all but lost when Randy Orton appears from out of nowhere and delivers an RKO to JTG and Shad. Rhodes & DiBiase retain their titles, but backstage, Orton tells them that they owe him a favor they must repay in the future.

WWE Divas Championship: Michelle McCool (c) vs. Natalya

Ever since losing at the Great American Bash, Natalya has established dominance over the entire SmackDown women's division, even getting some wins over McCool in tag team bouts. With her relative D.H. Smith having debuted on SmackDown and managing her, she proves to be an unstoppable force. Using underhanded tactics and the aid of D.H. she systematically breaks down McCool and takes the title she had been obsessed about since the Bash.

Mr. Kennedy vs. MVP

Mr. Kennedy and MVP, having lost the two semi-final matches in a tournament to crown the new WWE Champion, developed a vicious rivalry whose fire started to burn when they teamed together in 2006. Kennedy finds himself the victim of backstage assaults perpetrated by an unknown superstar. MVP admits it was he who ordered the hit on an episode of the VIP Lounge featuring Kennedy as the special guest. Again, he is attacked, but the perpetrator is revealed - Bam Neely, the gormless former bodyguard of Chavo Guerrero. MVP and Bam, who has now assumed a "white boy from the hood" gimmick continue to make life hell for Kennedy. In this brutal match, Neely is quickly banned from ringside, evening the odds. Kennedy and MVP put on a classic five-star match with near falls, submissions, but Kennedy manages to defeat MVP after he re-debuts the Kenton Bomb as his finishing move.

ECW Championship: Mark Henry (c) vs. Matt Hardy vs. John Morrison

Matt Hardy fails in his bid to take the ECW title from the World's Strongest Champion at SummerSlam, and now Morrison has entered the feud as well. Mark Henry dominates throughout, and Hardy and Morrison are forced to team up against Henry. They use teamwork to knock the big man out of the ring and down the floor, leaving two in the ring. The two counter each others' moves and the momentum flows back and forth. However, Matt Hardy overlooks Morrison's skill and Morrison hits the Moonlight Drive for his second reign as ECW Champion, initiating Miz and Morrison's reign as single belt holders on ECW.

Street Fight: Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho.

Shawn Michaels shocked the world when he appeared to have had his last match ever against the pious Jericho. However, at SummerSlam, Jericho cuts a promo about how he wants all signs and t-shirts with the words "Y2J" on them to once and for all kill off "Y2J". Lance Cade begins to gather signs and shirts of the nearby crowds, but one crowd member refuses to part with it. Instead, he rips it in half, revealing an "HBK" t-shirt beneath. He is revealed to be Paul London, another student of Shawn Michaels. The disgruntled Jericho then challenges Paul London to an unsanctioned match, and tells him to go to the locker room and get ready. Jericho waits in the ring, and just when he thinks Paul London has ducked out on him, HBK's music plays and Jericho cannot believe his own eyes. Being an unsanctioned match, HBK and his protegé London dominate Jericho and Cade, who eventually damages his bicep in the match and is taken out on a stretcher. Jericho utilizes the situation to go AWOL, leaving HBK and London in the middle of a raucous crowd, who cheer "HBK" and "LONDRICK!" chants.

Chris Jericho then went missing for several weeks. However, during Shawn Michaels' match with Matt Striker, he appeared and swore to end the career of Shawn Michaels once and for all - in a street fight. Raw GM Mike Adamle agrees. The match is an ugly display from start to finish, mostly taking place in and in the vicinity of the ring, but eventually goes out to the crowd. Jericho traps Michaels in the Walls of Jericho on top of an empty arena bleacher, only to torment the back of Jericho. Jericho also uses Michaels own Sweet Chin Music against him, messing up Michaels' jaw. Jericho eventually takes Michaels back to the ring to finish him off, but just when Jericho tries to attempt the Codebreaker, Lance Cade turns on Jericho, and Michaels utilizes his situation to deliver a low blow to Jericho. Michaels goes to the turnbuckle and tunes up "the band." However, he changes his mind and finds the broken JeriTron 9000 hidden under the ring. He places it on top of the unresponsive Jericho and performs a massive elbow drop off the top turnbuckle. Michaels then pins Jericho for the 1, 2 and 3. Michaels leaves the ring, and Cade appears and approaches Jericho. He tells him that he has now outgrown and become a bigger star than Jericho and leaves him lying there. Massive heat from the crowd.

WWE Championship: Triple H (c) vs. Big Show

After soundly defeating the giant Khali at SummerSlam, the Big Show challenges Triple H to battle for the title. Big Show talks smack to Triple H, but he accepts. The two team up against the newly-formed team of Vladimir Kozlov and Umaga, but in the middle of the battle, Triple H takes his trusty sledgehammer in hand and backstabs Big Show, leaving him at the mercy of Kozlov and Umaga. Triple H and his newfound ally, ECW's Braden Walker continually defeat Big Show and sabotage his matches over time. However, on the go-home SmackDown show, Big Show reaches the breaking point and breaks into Triple H's office and slams him to the floor.

The battle is an ugly, nasty affair. the Big Show tries to use all his might to capture the gold, but the cold, calculating "Cerebral Assasin" manages to retain his title by disqualification after he rams a sledgehammer into Big Show's skull (Michael Cole never says "head" like us normal people.)

World Heavyweight Championship - CM Punk vs. JBL (c)

JBL successfully defeated CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship from CM Punk at SummerSlam, and afterwards, he took his aggression out on the underdog Punk. However, in the middle of his attack, the lights in the building are turned off and when it is turned back on, Punk sees a figure cloaked in red and black standing in the middle of the ring. JBL lies like a crumpled heap in front of him. The fans realize that the Big Red Machine has been born again. Instead of attacking Punk, however, Kane walks back up the entrance ramp, disappearing into a cloud of smoke.

The New World Heavyweight Champion continued to be haunted the following weeks, causing his limousine to explode and causing other supernatural events. Punk revokes his re-match clause, but JBL uses his political stroke within the company to make sure that Punk can only get his re-match if he manages to stay undefeated until the PPV. Punk defeats his first challenger, Matt Striker, with ease. Snitsky is also done away with, albeit with more difficulty. Ultimately, Punk is put in a match against Vladimir Kozlov, brought over from SD! for one night only. Punk is bulldozed by the Moscow Mauler, but just as Kozlov is about to finish off CM Punk, Kane appears and chokeslams Kozlov, allowing Punk to pin him and advance to Unforgiven.

A livid JBL continues to make threats to CM Punk at Unforgiven, even telling him that he has rigged the referees and ensured that Punk doesn't have "a chance in Hell, or as some people call it, Chicago." CM Punk does his best to fight back JBL, but the rough brawler proves too much to handle for CM Punk. However, as JBL is confident in his victory, Punk manages to sneak a weapon pass the referee and knock JBL out for the 1-2-3. CM Punk celebrates with his World Championship back, but the celebration is brought a halt when Kane appears and stares into the eyes of the champion. Then, from out of nowhere, the two completely decimate JBL with every weapon they can find.

CM Punk, now a heel, continues to associate himself with Kane, which proves to be his undoing when CM Punk, confident in his abilities, invites everyone to an invitational - anyone who lasts more than 2 minutes against CM Punk will be granted a title match. Nobody appears on the center stage when Kane suddenly chokeslams CM Punk to the floor, while dominating him for two minutes. A hurt CM Punk tried to do battle with the monster Kane that very same night on Raw, but the newly-reborn Big Red Machine proved too powerful a force and became the World Heavyweight Champion, a title reign that would last until WrestleMania XXV.

Man, this turned out to be long. Anyway. Yeah.

Unforgiven Card

WWE Title:
HHH vs Big Show

I know this has about the same effect as HHH/Khali but I have this feeling HHH is showing himself as the dominate force in wrestling and would have put Umaga here but I think that he should get his shot at No Mercy and a gimmick style match at Cyber Sunday.

World Title:
CM Punk vs Randy Orton

I think RKO returns at SummerSlam and interfers in the World Title match and taking claim as the #1 contender of the World title.

I Quit Match
HBK vs Chris Jericho

I think they wont wrestle at Summerslam but HBK will show up and attack Jericho in some type promo or something like that.

ECW title
Mark Henry vs Finley or Matt Hardy vs Mark Henry in rematch

I dont know what way they will go at Summerslam but if Hardy wins then it most likely be a rematch but if Henry wins i think they will go with Finley or even a Triple Threat Match.

Undertaker vs Umaga
Taker/Edge feud should end at SS and Taker moves on to new opponent and they did rumor at one time these two would feud and was rumored as the World title match at SS before the Undertaker time off, so why not give it a chance without the title maybe come back to it later with the title.

World Tag Team Titles
DiBaise/Rhodes vs Cryme Tyme
This wont happen at SS but in due time we all know its going to happen as they been part of a feud for sometime now. Plus Cryme Tyme still has not got a proper chance at the titles.

Fatal Four Way #1 Contender for World
Cena vs Batista vs Kane vs JBL
I think this will be a match but unlike the person above predicted i think Kane will win it and move on to face Punk at No Mercy

Other possible matches is
Jeff Hardy vs Edge or Mr. Kennedy vs Shelton for US title

with the recent revelations of injuries to both kennedy (though he might be ok to go at unforgiven if no surgery is needed) and umaga, i don't see either of them playing too big a role. the house shows following summerslam have HHH v. Show, so that could likely be the WHC match, though it doesn't make much sense since Show isn't a part of summerslam.

one other possibility would be HHH/taker with trips being the heel (it's about time), and then some match between, say, edge and la familia.

if kennedy is not healthy, i can see a triangle with hardy, mvp, and benjamin.

on the raw side of things, i like punk (c) v. jericho or possibly a returning orton if his motorcycle accident is a charade. also, kane v. mysterio could be cool if they build it properly. cena and batista will also still be feuding, and might be in come kind of specialty match.

as for ecw, i'd love to see hardy as a new champion defend against miz and morrison.

WWE Title-
HHH (c)vs Big Show
same as against Khali, HHH wants to show his strength and control over smackdown and he'll do it against bigshow here.

WHC-
Punk (c) v Jericho
Jericho in summerslam or the raw after demands to be in the title shot by saying JBL's only reason he's facing punk tonight is because of jericho knocking him onto punk, also that he "ended' HBK's career and is due for his title shot, i can see jericho taking the title from punk here in him being the biggest heel on raw right now.

Int/Womens-
i doubt they would do this but it would be interesting if they did
Kofi & mickie vs. beth&santino vs. katie lee&paul burchill
all of them have been involved in these titles of recent weeks and i think this would be a very interesting way in being about to get the title onto the burchills without hurting kofi or mickie by letting santino take the pinfall

US
Shelton vs. MVP vs. Jeff Hardy
I can see shelton getting involved in the hardy mvp feud in that jeff has had 2 matches with shelton and was on the verdge of winning until mvp interfered so i can see hardy calling out benjamin and than mvp also being placed into the match to further the feud between hardy and mvp.

ECW Title-
Henry vs Finlay vs Hardy
i can see hardy winning at summerslam with a twist of fate out of nowhere , henry uses he's rematch clause and finlay won a number one contenders match against morrison to get the shot at hardy and this all unfolds into there match at unforgiven only for morrison to interfer setting up a future match of morrison vs hardy.

Handicap Hardcore Match
Edge vs La familia
with edge now turning on la familia and vickie due to his hell in a cell match i can see vickie authorizing a match between edge and the whole family so it would be hawkins and ryder, chavo and bam vs edge and possibly the wedding planner(i forgot her name) so vickie gets back at edge for taking out la familia.

#1 contenders match WHC
Cena vs Batista vs Kane vs Mysterio?/JBL
i am so confused with kanes mask being mysterios so unless its just a trick than Jbl will be inplace of rey but if its reys mask for real than i can see Batista helping rey causing him to feud with Kane and cena wont be done with batista right away after summerslam so that could possibly create this match for unforgiven

idk where to put undertaker on this card idk where he goes affter hes hell in a cell with edge,
im not sure if i should put umaga orton or kennedy on the card because im not sure about there injurys when theyll be back

WWE Championship
Triple H vs Big Show

Trips retains the gold at SS. Then Big Show def. Jeff Hardy to become the no.1 contendor to the WWE title. Triple H then teams with Hardy to face Edge and Big Show on the SD before Unforgiven. The match ends in a DQ when Show chokeslams Triple H onto a chair and Edge gives him a conchairto. They do the same to Jeff Hardy.Triple H retains the title after a Pedigree.

World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs John Cena vs Batista vs JBL

Punk retains the WHC at SS. Cena & Batista's match ends in a NO Contest after both men can't answer a 10 count. Adamle puts both men along with JBL against Punk so Punk can prove he's not a fluke champion once again. Batista takes out Punk, JBL takes out Batista, Cena hits an FU on JBL he's about to pick up the win and Orton comes through the crowd and RKO's Cena.Punk crawls back in the ring and covers JBL and retains his title.

Undertaker vs Umaga

After HIAC the Undertaker will need a new feud. In comes Umaga ... you know the whole reason they brought Umaga to Smackdown. Anyway Vickie unbans the Gogoplata since taker helped her destroy Edge. He uses it to choke out Umaga.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

The buildup comes from the fact that Edge has had the most success since the TLC days, and the conchairto Edge delivered to Hardy the last SD. Edge wins with a spear on a fallen Hardy fresh off a swanton miss.

Kane vs Rey Mysterio

Kane tells us for weeks that Rey's dead only for Rey to make a return and 619Kane setting up this Unforgiven matchup that Kane wins.

ECW Championship(Extreme Rules)

Mark Henry vs Matt Hardy

Hardy delivers repeated chair shots to Henry before knocking Tony Atlas off the ring apron. When he turns around he hits the Twist of Fate on Henry through a table and wins the ECW title.

US Championship

Shelton Benjamin vs Mr.Kennedy vs MVP

Kennedy wins with the Mic Check on Shelton.

World Tag Team Championship

Simply Priceless vs Cryme Time

Simply Priceless win the match but Cryme Time steal the titles and leave.

Randy Orton vs CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championshi[

I really think Orton could come back to face Punk.... they could have a good rivalry. Even if he didn't return last night, a return before Unforgiven would still be a shock.

Rey Mysterio vs Kane

hmmm... I'm not sure if this will happen or not... But with Kane torturing Mysterio, Rey might want a Street Fight or something... Or Kane might possibly call for an Inferno Match. But that would really limit Rey's moves.

Undertaker vs La Familia in a 4 on 1 handicap match.

'Taker has got revenge on Edge, but he still hasn't got revenge on Vickie for stripping him of the WHC. So this match is a possibility.

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho.

This one will definately happen after Jericho hit HBK's wife. It's a shame neither of these guys have a title, cause i would've loved to see them settle it in a ladder match. BUt it'll possibly be a street fight or maybe a last man standing? Or is too soon for a last man standing since HHH and Orton had one a few months ago?

the only thing I see set in stone at the moment is hopefully the conclusion to the HBK and Jericho feud. It has been an amazing feud, and we have seen a better side to both of them throughout it. I am really glad it happened, and hopefully it well get Jericho firmly on to the main event scene; I would love him to feud with Punk. Anyway, whilst the feud has been great, people will get bored of it soon, as we all know the average wrestling fan has a shorter attention span than a baby.

hhhh:undertaker2:wwe championship i see wwe going sraight to this feud with umaga injured and should be a classic with the two man power trip on smackdown.

:icon_exclaim:shawn michales vs chris jereicho Ladder match
this will headline unforgiven more than likely and could be the best ladder match of all time if done right if not then a street fight sounds cool.

:smashfreakB:punk vs batista world championship match
this will be where punk more than likely drops the tittle to batista so he can carry it to mania untill Cena and Animal rematch for the Gold

:dark2:Kane vs Rey Mystero
this could be a special gimmick match but even so kane will win and mabeye build a case for a tittle shot at the Animal

MVP vs Jeff hardy this will be a number one contenders match for wwe tittle at no mercy and MVP will get the shot to prove himself

world tag tittles million dollar team vs cryme tyme
this is where cryme tyme gets built up to take the tittles but not just yet

womens championship candice michelle or melina vs beth phoniex
this could be a good match with both women returns coming up

well it could be better than summerslam f planned right but most of these are not likely and whats with orton being backstage and not used at summerslam thats bullshit. as well as not letting foley get his revenge on taker that could have been classic or even epic but no wwe decides to change and fuck up perfect pans at the last minute.

here we go

if HBK and Misterio can't make this I say:
Elimination Chamber(it's been a while we need an other one.)
Cena, Batista, Y2J, JBL, Kane, Punk

HHH vs MVP MVP beat Hardy so I feel a push since it seemed like they were going to push Hardy but I guess not. maybe the big show

rumors are Edge might take some time off it's also been thrown out that Edge might be sent to raw and face punk but if none of those are true
Edge vs Chavo

Shelton vs Hardy US

Matt has henry tuesday and I say Matt wins so
Hardy vs Morison for ECW

Undertaker vs Umaga/Kahli/Big Show he'll have one of those three

either womens title or IC title or maybe haha
Kofi/james vs the burchards vs Beth/Santino vs Dlo and some girl
I dout this could happen but I this the IC title might change before the PPV so maybe cade can have a shot if a fac has the title.

WWE Title: Triple H (c) v Khali v Big Show
I think it will be a triple threat as I think Khali will be in the title picture until either No Mercy or Cyber Sunday and since Big Show has nobody to fued with he going to start a fued with Umaga I think he will be put into the title match.

World Title: CM Punk (c) v JBL
I can't think of anyone else who will challenge for the title as Michaels and Jericho will almost certainly be involved together and I think Batista and Cena will carry on their feud

ECW Title: Mark Henry (c) v Matt Hardy
Matt's the obvious opponent for Henry's ECW title and I think Matt beat Henry for the title

US Title: Shelton Benjamin (c) v MVP v Jeff Hardy
MVP and Jeff are at each other's throats and add a championship into the equation and I think this match would have the potential to match of the year

Intercontinental Title: Santino Marella (c) v Kofi Kingston
I think this match should be on the card as both are very good wrestlers and I think it would be an enjoyable match to watch

Undertaker v Edge
I have a feeling Summerslam wasn't the end of Taker/Edge and I think a gimmick match will finally end this feud

Shawn Michaels v Chris Jericho
I think they will have some sort of gimmick match as that would be a fantastic way to finish the best feud since Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle

John Cena v Batista
These two will either be in the world title match or will face each other as I think Summerslam was only the beginning of a rivalry that will culminate in a world title match between them at Wrestlemania 25

hey dumb ass what do you think the hell in a cell last night was. a gimmick match and a dam good one to end the rivalry.
next thing JBL blows and got injured last night so he wont get another shot
next of course Michales feud will end in a gimmick match.
next khali sucks and after last night he should never get aother itle shot how about the big show or undertaker
next marrelia cant wrestle worth of shit. thats why maria dum,ped his sorry ass
you might have just one match on here right and thats batista and cena again:smashfreakB:

I accidentally gave you green rep for that post but I meant for it to be red.

Your opinions of whether or not you know why santino dumped maria or vice versa or whether khali sucks or not is irrelevant to what the card for unforgiven will be. This is my card. The main matches are the most likely scenarios and the details are other possible scenarios if the first doesn't pan out.

WWE Championship

Triple H vs Big Show

Because Khali's knees are going out soon and Umaga is hurt so Big Show has no feud. If it's not Show I think he'll fave Khali in a Punjabi Prison Match.

World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk vs Batista vs John Cena

Batista proved last night he is worthy of the title shot but Cena will say this isn't over. If not a Triple Threat I say Cena vs Batista in a singles match and Punk vs Edge or Jericho.

ECW Championship (Gimmick Match)

Mark Henry vs Matt Hardy

Regardless of who wins this Tuesday I see a rematch at Unforgiven with Hardy picking up the win.

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Micheals (I QUIT Match)

This feud will hopefully culminate at Unforgiven if it does drag it could be Jericho or Edge facing Punk at Unforgiven and Shawn selling his "retirement".

United States Championship (Triple Threat Match)

Shelton Benjamin vs MVP vs Jeff Hardy

I expect Hardy to go over Benjamin with MVP and Shelton giving Jeff a post match assault. Leading to the team of MVP and Benjamin feuding with the Hardys.

If Undertaker and Edge are on the card they will probably face each other in a Last Ride Match.Or one of them will face Chavo. I also noted a possibility of Edge facing Punk if he goes to Raw.

hey im just repling to dumb asses card for unforgiven from earlier and as far as my card goes my card was already posted and yours sucks Khali can take a hike i would rather see big show in a prision then Khali. now undertakers feud with edge is over let me refraise that over. now edge going to raw i like because he can play off the psycho edge that i saw at summerslam. i do like the hardys feuding with mvp and benjamin but first take the tag belts away from dip shits and give them to mvp an benjamin. that would be classic tag wreslting again tlc anyone

the only thing I see set in stone at the moment is hopefully the conclusion to the HBK and Jericho feud. It has been an amazing feud, and we have seen a better side to both of them throughout it. I am really glad it happened, and hopefully it well get Jericho firmly on to the main event scene; I would love him to feud with Punk. Anyway, whilst the feud has been great, people will get bored of it soon, as we all know the average wrestling fan has a shorter attention span than a baby.

Anyone who is sick of this feud isn't a true wrestling fan. It's had it all : drama, good wrestling, great mic work, and controversy. What more does a wrestling fan need?

An example of a tired angle is (or was) the Kane "alive or dead" nonsense. At first everyone was intrigued. Then he walks out with a burlap sack and everyone is intrigued a little bit more. Then they lose it. Creative seems to have a timing problem. They're so afraid to blow their load too soon so they end up dragging things out. People were interested at first, and you can tell they were because everyone had theories for the contents of the bag and who he was talking about. Then it goes on and on and on without any freshness whatsoever, and IMO, the WWE dropped the ball. He's torturing Rey Mysterio? Because he doesn't like him or his fans? What kind of dog shit is that?!

I have a strong feeling that Kane's mask was in that bag, but more and more people figured it out so they changed it to a Luchadore mask. This angle went the way of Chris Jericho's return. The videos went on for months. People figured it out. Instead of a "wow" moment, we got a "eh" moment. "Eh" was exactly the feeling I got when I saw Kane pull out that mask. Nausea was the feeling I got after his promo last night. Horrendous.

Anyone who is sick of this feud isn't a true wrestling fan. It's had it all : drama, good wrestling, great mic work, and controversy. What more does a wrestling fan need?

I completely agree. It's the best we've seen from both Jericho and Shawn for a long time, and whenever anything involving these 2 happens I get excited because you know it's just going to be that damn good. However as I said, people will get bored because it's lasted for than a month OH NOEZ! I've already seen some peple complain about it. Um, hello? It's one of the best things to have happened in WWE for a long time.

I completely agree. It's the best we've seen from both Jericho and Shawn for a long time, and whenever anything involving these 2 happens I get excited because you know it's just going to be that damn good. However as I said, people will get bored because it's lasted for than a month OH NOEZ! I've already seen some peple complain about it. Um, hello? It's one of the best things to have happened in WWE for a long time.

I've seen complaints too which is shocking to me. We've been fed some garbage this year, but we've also been treated nicely to two of the best feuds in a long time in Jericho/HBK and Taker/Edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back