Gelatinous Tapeworms: The Campaign HQ For Chris Jericho!

We have got Rick Rude in a...Dog Collar Match.

Here are the rules to the match:

Two men are bound by the neck by a dog collar with a chain between them. Pinfall is the only way to win.

If only Chris wasn't bound by the neck, I could've sworn he would easily find a way to recreate the scene where he had JBL hanging from the top rope in a camera wire.

Chris Jericho Victorious. Stop the presses. Jericho will be taking on either Vader or Tiger Mask (Yeah right) next round. Here's to another succesful match.

Chris Jericho is my all time favorite wrestler, and even I know and am able to concede the fact that Jericho would get murdered by Vader in a gimmick match. The gimmick choices include TLC with a pinfall, Hell in a Cell, 3 Stages of Hell, and Ironman. Any of those matches spell the end of Mr. Jericho's tournament run. Sorry folks.

I feel Jericho can outmatch Vader in an Ironman match mainly due to Vader looking like he couldn't go for 60 minutes (this is quite possibly wrong though so don't get angry).

I feel Jericho can outmatch Vader in an Ironman match mainly due to Vader looking like he couldn't go for 60 minutes (this is quite possibly wrong though so don't get angry).

It's ok. You are wrong, but that's not your fault per se, you're a victim of your environment.

I am here as much to educate as anything else. But I won't bring the argument into the Jericho HQ any more than I already have. I just wanted to offer my condolences to the members of this HQ, and as a fellow Jerichoholic, to say I am sorry for what is about to happen.

Anyway, Supernova, I like you and I think you post well, so stick around and read up - you'll be amazed!

Me too, Funnkay. Debates like these make these forums the best on the net, hands down. And the simple fact that my respect for Vader is going to make me debate AGAINST my all time favorite wrestler just goes to show how awesome this tournament can be.

And jericho crushes Vader. Perhaps it shouldn't have gone that way but it has. next up, Austin. need convincing?

0.jpg

On PPV, Jericho's only losses to Austin were a triple threat match where he wasn't pinned and an elimination tag match. In single matches, Jericho is 2-0 against Austin. And he also won the Tag Team titles with Benoit off of Austin as well.

So in Championship matches, Jericho is 3-1 against Austin and has only been pinned by Austin once in an elimination tag match where Jericho's team won ;)

In all of Jericho's wins over Austin there has been interference. Austin has actually beaten Jericho clean.

In a multi-man match via a roll up. Jericho has beaten Austin more convincingly.

Not really. Jericho has always needed interference to beat Austin one on one. Austin has pinned Jericho clean in the middle of the ring after a stunner in a one on one match.

If I recall, he beat Austin clean in the cage (not sure though).

Nope. Austin had Jericho bloodied and down in the ring. As Austin was exiting the cage to pick up the win Booker T slammed the cage door on his head allowing Jericho to recover and crawl out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back