[OFFICIAL] Nature Boy HQ: WOOOOOO

GenMe

GenMe
2u9035t.jpg
29fw7c4.jpg

Ric Flair is one of the wrestlers that has accomplished everything in the wrestling business, And he has also put on some of the most memorable matches all over the world. He is a multi-time heavyweight champion and midcard champion in most of the wrestling companies he has work for.

Here's some Info of all his championship reigns from Wiki:

All Star Pro Wrestling
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[108]
All Japan Pro Wrestling
Central States Wrestling
Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling / Jim Crockett Promotions
NWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship (4 times)[109]
NWA Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Rip Hawk (1), Greg Valentine (1) and Big John Studd (1)[110]
NWA Mid-Atlantic Television Championship (1 time)[111]
NWA Television Championship (1 time)[111]
NWA United States Heavyweight Championship (Mid-Atlantic version) (5 times)1[112]
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (7 times)2[108]
NWA World Tag Team Championship (Mid-Atlantic version) (3 times) – with Greg Valentine (2) and Blackjack Mulligan (1)[113]
World Championship Wrestling
WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)3[114]
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[112]
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (7 times)[115]
National Wrestling Alliance
NWA Hall of Fame (Class of 2008)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI ranked him #2 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the PWI Years in 2003[116]
PWI ranked him #3 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 1991, 1992, and 1994[117][118][119]
Feud of the Year (1987) Four Horsemen vs. Super Powers and Road Warriors[120]
Feud of the Year (1988, 1990) vs. Lex Luger[120]
Feud of the Year (1989) vs. Terry Funk[120]
Match of the Year (1983) vs. Harley Race (June 10)[120]
Match of the Year (1984) vs. Kerry Von Erich at Parade of Champions 1[121]
Match of the Year (1986) vs. Dusty Rhodes at The Great American Bash in a steel cage match[121]
Match of the Year (1989) vs. Ricky Steamboat at WrestleWar[121]
Match of the Year (2008) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXIV
Match of the Decade (2000–2009) vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XXIV
Most Hated Wrestler of the Year (1978, 1987)[122] (
Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year (2008)
Rookie of the Year (1975)[123]
Stanley Weston Award (2008)
Wrestler of the Year (1981, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1989, 1992)[124]
Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum
Class of 2006
Pro Wrestling Report
Match of the Year (2008) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 24[125]
Most Memorable Moment - retirement[125]
St. Louis Wrestling Club
NWA Missouri Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[126]
St. Louis Wrestling Hall of Fame
Class of 2007

World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
World Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Batista (2) and Roddy Piper (1)[127]
WWE Intercontinental Championship (1 time)[127]
WWF Championship (2 times)[127]
Royal Rumble (1992)[127]
WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2008)
Thirteenth Triple Crown Champion
Slammy Award for Match of the Year (2008) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXIV
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Best Heel (1990)
Best Interviews (1991, 1992, 1994)
Feud of the Year (1989) vs. Terry Funk
Match of the Year (1983) vs. Harley Race in a steel cage match at Starrcade
Match of the Year (1986) vs. Barry Windham at Battle of the Belts II on February 14
Match of the Year (1988) vs. Sting at Clash of the Champions I
Match of the Year (1989) vs. Ricky Steamboat at WrestleWar
Most Charismatic (1980, 1982–1984, 1993)
Most Outstanding (1986, 1987, 1989)
Readers' Favorite Wrestler (1984–1993, 1996)
Worst Feud of the Year (1990) vs. The Junkyard Dog
Worst Worked Match of the Year (1996) with Arn Anderson, Meng, The Barbarian, Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Z-Gangsta and The Ultimate Solution vs. Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage in a Towers of Doom match at Uncensored
Wrestler of the Year (1982–1986, 1989, 1990, 1992)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 1996)

As you could see Ric has Accomplished a lot in his wrestling career, And he still has a lot more years to go. He is known as the dirties player in the game and he might sneak up on us and we will never see it coming.

[YOUTUBE]fsYX6SSRiv4[/YOUTUBE]
So Vote for the Dirties player in the Game Ric Flair woooooooooo

Of course DirtyJose has a place in his heart for the dirtiest player in the game. Here's to a Flair/Rhodes rematch later in the gimmick section of the tournament.

Yeah.. Ric isn't gonna win this year GM, he just isn't, and.. why of course I'm gonna provide the reason why

Ric-Flair-and-Shawn-Michaels.jpg

Certainly that should be proof enough that Ric Flair is going down if he faces Shawn Michaels, it shall be glorious.

I'm sorry Ferbian, But I think that HBK will be out of the tournament before Ric Flair is out. And just because HBK retired him(From the "WWE") that doesn't mean that he wouldn't have a chance in the tournament.

Did you forget that HBK is in the same possition that Ric is right now, He is also retired.

08Jericho_Flair.JPG

Oh you know it's going to be a Y2J year when The Nature Boy takes a Big Back Body Drop even after Y2J beat 3 legends (or two hasbins and the awesome Ricky Steamboat).

I think Flair's the only wrestler in history to end up bleeding as a result of osmosis. That's certainly nothing for voters to turn their noses up at.

if7w2r.jpg

At least Jericho can hit women where as Flair is hit by women!

(This post does NOT condone violence towards your partner be they Male or Female! Or Honey Badger for that fact!)

P.S. Look at Shawn diving out of the way, loving husband eh?

I'm sorry Ferbian, But I think that HBK will be out of the tournament before Ric Flair is out. And just because HBK retired him(From the "WWE") that doesn't mean that he wouldn't have a chance in the tournament.

Did you forget that HBK is in the same possition that Ric is right now, He is also retired.

Yeah but Ric Flair didn't retire Shawn Michaels, therefore Shawn Michaels will be superior, besides he's still in good shape, able to put on awesome matches.

SPACE MOUNTAIN will walk that aisle, style and profile, and cripple that roided out fuck Batista and move on to the next round. And whether you LIKE IT or you DON'T LIKE IT, LEARN TO LOVE IT... because The Nature Boy is the BEST THING... GOING TODAY!

WOOO-*points at fat kid* YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, FAT BOY!

I laughed my ass off when Ric Flair pointed at the Hulk hogan fan and told him to shut up :lmao: I'm a little torn of who to vote for, Kayfabe wise Batista might very well destroy Flair, but I'd rather watch Ric Flair go through due to the fact that on a regular match he might be able to find a way to defeat Batista.

I'm a little torn of who to vote for, Kayfabe wise Batista might very well destroy Flair, but I'd rather watch Ric Flair go through due to the fact that on a regular match he might be able to find a way to defeat Batista.

Kayfabe wise Flair has made Terry Funk scream "I Quit" and has defeated Vader inside of a steel cage. He is more then capable of beating Batista.

True that, but Vader and Terry Funk were tough guys, Batista is straight up BRUTAL, in my opinion to levels Vader couldn't compete.

True that, but Vader and Terry Funk were tough guys, Batista is straight up BRUTAL, in my opinion to levels Vader couldn't compete.

I think you need yourself a history lesson. Batista is NO WHERE near Vader's level in terms of being brutal and just an overall bad ass.

For the record, Batista as a main eventer has taken nowhere near as many convincing defeats as Vader has. This comparison needs to end here because it's pure shit.

the thing that imo is gonna hurt flair is batista's roided power can flair survive a batista bomb through the spanish anounce table? Flairs gonna have to do something pretty damn dirty to come out victorious

Anything that has happened between these guys doesn't count. I'm sick of anyone who uses anything when one of the guys is well out of his prime and north of 50. It's stupid and it's grasping at straws. Use peoples' primes.

My bad. I should have knowed that Batista beating the living fuck out of Flair shouldn't apply to a match between Batista and Flair.

My bad. I should have knowed that Batista beating the living fuck out of Flair shouldn't apply to a match between Batista and Flair.
You honestly think that a match between Flair when he's well over 20 years past his prime and is at a point where he shouldn't wrestle at all should count? Pretend that you don't support either guys for a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back