Iron Mike Award (2008)

Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum
Class of 2008

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Comeback of the Year (1997)
PWI Feud of the Year (1993) vs. Jerry Lawler
PWI Feud of the Year (1994) vs. Owen Hart
PWI Match of the Year (1992) vs. British Bulldog at SummerSlam
PWI Match of the Year (1996) vs. Shawn Michaels in an Iron Man match at WrestleMania XII
PWI Match of the Year (1997) vs. Steve Austin in a Submission match at WrestleMania 13
PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year (1997)
PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year (1994)
PWI Stanley Weston Award (2003)
PWI ranked him #1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1993 and 1994
PWI ranked him #4 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003
PWI ranked him #37 of the top 500 tag teams of the "PWI Years" with Jim Neidhart in 2003

Stampede Wrestling
NWA International Tag Team Championship (Calgary version) (5 times) – with Keith Hart (4) and Leo Burke (1)
Stampede British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
Stampede North American Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
Stampede Wrestling Hall of Fame

World Championship Wrestling
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Goldberg

World Wrestling Council
WWC Caribbean Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Smith Hart

World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
WWF Championship (5 times)
WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
WWF Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Jim Neidhart
King of the Ring (1991, 1993)
Royal Rumble (1994)
Second Triple Crown Champion
WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2006)
Slammy Award for Put a Fork in Him, He's Done (1996) The Sharpshooter
Slammy Award for Best Music Video (1996)
Slammy Award for Which WWF champion, past or present, in attendance, is Hall of Fame bound? (1996)
Slammy Award for Match of the Year (vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XII) (1996)

Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
5 Star Match (1994) vs. Owen Hart in a cage match at SummerSlam
5 Star Match (1997) vs. Steve Austin in a Submission match at WrestleMania 13
Best Pro Wrestling Book (2007) Hitman
Best Pro Wrestling DVD (2006) Bret "Hit Man" Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be
Feud of the Year (1993) vs. Jerry Lawler
Feud of the Year (1997) with Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog, and Brian Pillman vs. Steve Austin
Match of the Year (1997) vs. Steve Austin in a Submission match at WrestleMania 13
Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 1996)

Look at that list, and tell me you shouldn't support Hart. He is a legend in every sense of the word, and has received accolades from all over the world. He is a hero to many, hated by few. He put on incredible matches and was massively over, more over than Hogan in some places.

Do the right thing. Support Hart.

Attractive "Vote Hart" sigs to come later today.

I have lent my support to the Common Man and the fatties, but Bret Hart can also count on support from the Dirty One.

Sorry, but I truly believe that between the Screwjob and him coming back to WWE that Bret Hart is vastly overrated right now. He was a very good wrestler, but I don't think he is deserving of all the love he has been getting lately

Bret Hart can count on my vote too, but as I have said to many before in these past two days, there's nothing that's gonna stop me from voting for Shawn Michaels.

Oh and here's a picture for your thread, I think it fits very well.

Hart-Michaels.jpeg

I will definitely be behind Hitman for sure. Not gonna go on a full campaign for him, as I like to campaign the midcards. But without a doubt Bret Hart will receive my vote throughout this shindiggy. Can't wait to see the sig Doc.

Everyone is overrated by someone, except for Beaver Cleavage.

The fact remains that Hart is one of the best ever in the ring and has earned respect in every locker room he has been part of. He was incredibly over during his long career. Facts.

He was solid in the ring, but the period when him and Shawn were feuding over the title were some of the lowest, if not the lowest rated periods in WWF/E history. He may have been over, but he wasn't a draw like a lot of the other names in the tourney

Just sharing something for the Hart HQ to have on it's walls. There are plenty of others that don't feature HBK, though. I just thought this one went with the carpets.

Oh I know there were plenty of others that doesn't feature Shawn, but as the official spokesman for Shawn, I'm inclined to object.. in a loud fashion.

He was solid in the ring, but the period when him and Shawn were feuding over the title were some of the lowest, if not the lowest rated periods in WWF/E history. He may have been over, but he wasn't a draw like a lot of the other names in the tourney
If you think Shawn Michaels is great, you're talking absolute horse shit. That is all.

Wait, no. That's not all.

Hart, according to you, is overrated due to his WWE comeback. REALLY? Have you not seen all the thread's shitting on how his return stained his legacy?

Were those threads here or on other boards?

Still, they definitely exist.

What are you speaking of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back