Game suggestions

Goliath Uterus

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm getting a PS3 soon and need some suggestions...... 2K11 is the first game I'm getting, so no need to suggest that.

Mass Effect 2. Honestly, if you have a HDTV it'll blow your mind and it will rape you of your social life. It's HUGE! But in my opinion Dead Space 2 is by far and away the best new game you can buy at the moment (ME2 ain't really new, it's a year old game).

SVR '11 is good stuff, I'd wait for LA Noire to come out.

That game does look pretty bad ass.

Mass Effect 2. Honestly, if you have a HDTV it'll blow you mind and it will rape you of your social life. It's HUGE! Dead Space 2 is by far and away the best new game you can buy at the moment (ME2 ain't really new, it's a year old game).

I do, maybe I'll have to check these games out....

Any of the Assassin's Creed games.

Anything made by Rockstar Games (i.e: Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, Bully and L.A. Noire that is released on May 20th.)

First games I'd get would be Metal Gear Solid 4, Fifa 11 and Gran Turismo 5.

I remember playing all three of those games on the PS2, I can only imagine how amazing those games are now.

Red Dead Redemption. Possibly the best game I've ever played.

My friend has that game and yes - it is awesome, I'll borrow it from him right after I get my PS3.

Also, would someone explain how the Playstation network works?

Any of the Assassin's Creed games.

Anything made by Rockstar Games (i.e: Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, Bully and L.A. Noire that is released on May 20th.)

What an incredible yet hugely under-rated game this is. Though I'm 99% sure you can't get it for the PS3. L.A. Noire has the potential to be the best game ever.

Uncharted? I haven't played it myself but alot of people I know that own PS3's rave about it and do nothing but praise it. I'd rent it first though if I were you.

I knew you'd say that Docta. What exactley do you do in that game anyways?

It's a platformer first and foremost, though the tools have improved so people have made top-down racers, mini-games, side-scrolling shooters, and the like. You go on Community and play levels, there's a story mode, and you make stuff yourself. Oh and it's always fun with friends.

Also, PSN works by you registering an account. Simple, free online gaming.

I might start a mini riot by saying this but I wouldn't rush to get Gran Turismo 5. It has to be one of the biggest hit and miss games I've ever played. It's gorgeous for the most part and is realistic to play for sure. But OH MY GOD it's so dull! So genetic and as a racing experience it just pails in comparison to some other racers. F1 2010 had more realistic AI because they make mistakes and don't always stick to the racing line. Whilst I found in GT5 they all just stuck to the same line over and over, lap after lap which is simply not realistic.

That game sounds pretty fun..... And thanks for the PSN info, shit sounds loads better than XBOX live.

Yeah, most of the fun is going to Create Mode with a friend and seeing what stupid contraptions you can make together. The gameplay takes a little while to get used to but once you do it's seriously one of the most fun things I've ever played.

And yeah, PSN is really, really simple. With Xbox Live you have to pay for a package or something? It always seemed too complicated to me. with PSN, internet is free and you only pay for DLC and stuff. You can also buy DLC from Amazon, which is good when you want to buy stuff for friends.

That game sounds pretty fun..... And thanks for the PSN info, shit sounds loads better than XBOX live.

I own both Xbox 360 and PS3. I'd say Xbox 360 is better. Yeah, you have to pay £40 for a years worth of Xbox Live over here in the UK; but that's not alot considering how much I use it.

Console and game updates are incredibly quicker on Xbox compared to the PS3 aswell which is a real downside on the PS3's behalf. Nothing worse than putting a game in and having to wait 5 minutes for an update to download, then another 5 minutes to install. The 360 just does that within a matter of seconds.

I suppose everybody has their own opinion though, and console warring isn't something I wanna' get started on.

Upload your PS3 with some of your favourite albums and put in WipEout HD Fury. 1080p, 60 FPS and one of the best racing games of all time. That game is unreal.

I'm getting a PS3 soon and need some suggestions...... 2K11 is the first game I'm getting, so no need to suggest that.

What kind of games do you like? In my opinion, the only that's have must have regardless of your preferences is Bioshock. Besides that, I'd have to know what kind of games you like (I really only play action-adventure, survival horror, and shooters).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back