• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Future Endeavored much?

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I don't know if I'm just finding all the right threads, but I'm seeing people get future endeavored from the WZ forums by the handful! Seriously, there's been a bunch today and yesterday, and pretty consistently the last couple of weeks. Anybody know if the mods had a meeting and just decided they were going to go on a killing spree? I'm trying to figure what everyone has been doing to get themselves kicked...

*EDIT*

I'm assuming when they've been future endeavored, they were kicked. I never actually bothered to ask though... For all I know they could have deactivated their own accounts. Anyways, an answer to that would be cool too. kthnx

Oooops.

But you know, 9 out 10 people are actually incapable of comprehension. True fact by the way.

Huh...how did I miss that? I've been so careful lately to put everything in it's proper place and I went and put a non-wrestling related topic right in the wrestling spam section. Well, I think I found my own answer! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back