• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funny Ass Signs

Then post some that are. You're not helping at all by declaring things fail.

I liked the "I'm with the dragon" sign someone had on Raw this week. I also once saw a "HHH fears divorce" sign and that made me lol. Another favorite sign of mine was the "If Cena Wins we riot".

I remember one in Wrestlemania 22 (I believe) that had JBL's head on one corner and Beef Jerky on the other. Beef Jerky, Beefy Jerk. I don't know why but that one always made me laugh. Then there's the Batista Likes Fishsticks one from 26. What was that one supposed to mean anyway?

I just flipped on the Wrestlemania 26 DVD. I saw one during the Legacy Triple Threat entrances that says Jagoff with an arrow pointing down.

l_c6aaf282d6ca2e2c2165a14226104576.jpg

I remember one in Wrestlemania 22 (I believe) that had JBL's head on one corner and Beef Jerky on the other. Beef Jerky, Beefy Jerk. I don't know why but that one always made me laugh. Then there's the Batista Likes Fishsticks one from 26. What was that one supposed to mean anyway?

it means batistas a gay fish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back