• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fucking Shawn Michaels

I like Shawn Michaels more than most. Wait, no, I don't. I like Shawn Michaels more than people who don't like Shawn Michaels.

get over it man, anytime they are in texas shawn makes an appearance..... It happens, let's just move on, no need to whine/complain about it. He is a special attraction for the live audience (and occasionally for the cameras as well).

It should be fun if only to see the permanent look of confusion on his face as he tries to deliver a promo, his segments on the Raws before Wrestlemania were unintentiionally hilarious.

As long as they are using this to further a story they have planned I am fine with it. Either Johhny or Brock will be involved with this in a fued with HHH depending on how things are going Summerslam plans. Make a fair bit of sense to use Shawn in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back