• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fucking fantastic way to wake up

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
I wake up, roll over and see that it's rather dark outside for 9AM. Then I hear a Tornado siren so I jump the fuck out of bed, stub the shit out of my toe on my old lady's cedar chest, and go upstairs to get the kids and bring em' downstairs. Then I sit and listen... and no more sirens. I get online and there's no warning other than the flood warning we've been under since like, June. What the fuck?

It turns out that the little water park down the street has a siren that will go off once to get people out of the water when there's lightning. But it sounds just like a fucking Tornado siren.

Well I suppose it could be worse.

I got woken up this morning by my partners cousin saying it was 9:15, Raced around thinking I was late, got out of the shower and hear my alarm go off at 9:30. She woke me up 15 minutes early.

That's 15 minutes of sleep I missed out on.

I got woken up this morning by my partners cousin saying it was 9:15, Raced around thinking I was late, got out of the shower and hear my alarm go off at 9:30. She woke me up 15 minutes early.

Ohh, my second-to-last girlfriend did that shit to me all the time. She was obsessed with not only being on time, but being early as fuck. I'm always on time, but rarely early, and that bothered her.

She was a cunt.

Totally, dude. If it can happen there it can happen here. Even though it's only happened here once that I know of.

Kind of funny actually, I think it was like 3 years ago a single tornado dropped down, fucked up one Arby's, and split. No one was hurt, no other businesses damaged, but that Arby's was fucking demolished.

I didn't know you were married with kids Nate. Things could definitely be worse brother, just be glad everything is okay.

Glad I don't have to worry about things like tornados up here in Rhode Island. The worst we get is the occasional hurricane every few years and even then it's just a hurricane that's lost most of it's steam making it's way all the way up there, so it's never any real damage or anything.

I didn't know you were married with kids Nate. Things could definitely be worse brother, just be glad everything is okay.

Glad I don't have to worry about things like tornados up here in Rhode Island. The worst we get is the occasional hurricane every few years and even then it's just a hurricane that's lost most of it's steam making it's way all the way up there, so it's never any real damage or anything.

Not married yet, but yeah. I've always been terrified of Tornadoes but it's a lot more nerve racking when I have 2 other lives to fend for. I'm just glad I have a swag ass basement to chill in when it happens.

They must not have given Mother Nature curly fries with her Big Beef and Cheddar.

Or she realized that Arby's has had the same 5 for 5 deal for like, 15 years and either inflation never hit Arby's, or they've been ripping her off for 15 years.

No one is safe from the Natural Disasters

052disasters.jpg

I saw the title of this thread & though "Oh, one of Nates kids probably ran into his room to wake him up by jumping on him, and accidentally kneed him in the dick". Was really let down to hear it was just a fake tornado warning.

I woke up to a couple of people having sex next to me. Now THAT's a fantastic way to wake up.

Like when it's your parents and you have to stop and wonder whose bed you're in. That always fucks with me for about ten seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back