• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fucking dog killers.

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
My Dad bought a beagle to run dogs about 3 years ago. Well when the mother had Jake (the beagle) she was only six months old, and therefore the dog was significantly smaller then other beagles. My Dad and younger brother tried to teach him to run deer for two years, but he just wouldn't. They told my Mom they were gonna go feed him to the gators where they hunt, and she told them fuck no they weren't. She ended up keeping the beagle as a yard dog.

He was scrawny because from they only him fed him every few of days because he wouldn't run deer, but never told us that as the dogs were in a part of the yard neither myself or my Mom ever went to. Well when they separated back in August, he told her to keep the "piece of shit" because he didn't want him. Now keep in mind that from August the beagle put on some weight and started looking like a normal beagle again and regained a lot of the energy that he lost while practically being starved. Well we had some problems with our neighbors threatening our American Bulldog's life, so we reported it to the dog catcher so that they would be aware of that incident if anything ever happened to her.

Sometime before Christmas, the dog catcher called and said since they were having to repossess the house the next day, we had to remove the dogs from the property because they couldn't stay there if there was no trailer(they still haven't got it by the way).We had to give the beagle back to him because it was either send the dog with him or the pound would put him down and charge us something like 400 dollars which we didn't have. So yesterday I ask my little brother how Jake is doing and he tells me the healthy happy dog we gave them mysteriously died. My Dad and little brother have always been the type to kill innocent dogs, and this story doesn't make any sense. I think they are fucking dog killers. No wait, I KNOW they are fucking dog killers.

yeah there are fucking dog killers out there. There was what was a massacre of 33 dogs over the last few days in New Zealand, a farmer agreed to have his dogs put down by his neighbours because he felt guilty over the fact that one of his dogs was accused of mauling the neighbours dogs. The Neighbours then went over and shot the dogs in the kennel not taking them out, one bit the end of a shot gun and the guy blew the head off of it. Shot guns should never be used like that for putting down animals humanely a .22 should do it.

Wall of texts are never, ever read. Unless Shadow posts them, then we all read them.

Well I didn't think any of the details could be removed from the story and it still make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back