• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Hillbilly Who Hates Animals? Who Knew

Colamania

Finally. Colin has come back...
Warren County resident and former professional wrestler Jim “Hillbilly Jim” Morris is accused of punching a man Monday in Bowling Green.

Morris and Roy Henson, 49, a teacher at Bowling Green High School, got into an argument about Henson’s dogs at the Natcher Elementary School park area. Morris approached Henson after Henson’s dogs were around Morris’ feet and barking at him, according to a Bowling Green Police Department report. The incident occurred between 7:50 p.m. and 8:06 p.m.

Morris, who’s age was not available, told Henson there was a dog park down the road and that Henson needed to go there, according to the report.

The two then exchanged words and Henson said Morris punched him, according to the report.

So, you're telling me Hillbilly Jim hates on dogs? Boooo.

Hateing dogs mean someone dosen't want annoying barking dogs at there feet that aren't theres?

hell i own 2 dogs and still hate other peoples dogs barking at me, if you can't control it and shut it up, you should take it to the dog park were the dog should be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back