• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck you xfearbefore

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
For stealing my catchphrase and using it against me in a negative rep. I'M the one who gets to use "piss bucket" around here, not you.

I'm simply trying to follow in your footsteps Sly old buddy. I figure if I use your mannerisms and pretend that everyone else's opinion is worthless that I'll become an admin in no time.

:p

I'm simply trying to follow in your footsteps Sly old buddy. I figure if I use your mannerisms and pretend that everyone else's opinion is worthless that I'll become an admin in no time.

:p
Well, now I'm conflicted in my feelings. On one hand, you're stealing my catchphrase, but on the other, you're doing in the name of idolizing me.

Rock, meet hard place.

23m7tjd.jpg

A heel SlyFox... I think I might quite like to see that... of course not a heel to me. SlyFox is one of WZ hereos! <3

Slyfox turning heel would be like John Cena turning heel: It would go against everything you believe in, but it would be fuck awesome.

...You guys REALLY don't know very much about Slyfox apparently.

The title of the thread is now to be taken literally, because I said so.

Wasn't Sly already heel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back