• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck you EWN!!

WWTNA

Occasional Pre-Show
Ewrestling news is the worst website ever! They have mods that ban you for spamming one time. The worst person on the website is Ryan Clark! He gives stupid opinions of his on every article but when you put up a comment he doesn't like, he removes it. How is that fair? For example, he states that Matt Hardy is a fat bitter asshole but when I disagree, he removes the comment of mine. I love this website because the mods are so cool and warns me when i'm spamming and doesn't ban me out of nowhere.

Am I the only person who has these problem with EWN?

I went over to that site for a second.

It fucking sucks! It is like 4 or 5 people talking about shit threads. The first one I saw said that Abraham Washington was the next Rock.

I went over to that site for a second.

It fucking sucks! It is like 4 or 5 people talking about shit threads. The first one I saw said that Abraham Washington was the next Rock.

That poster has to be on drugs to think a fake talk show host will be a iconic superstar like The Rock.

One of the very few newly created account holders to actually praise this forum... it's quite the rarity.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2648329 said:
One of the very few newly created account holders to actually praise this forum... it's quite the rarity.

I wouldn't say praise as I was stating an opinion on another shitty website.

Can you feel it Mods? Can you feel my lips gently kissing your ample backside? Please, let me be as accomadating as possible, if you would like my tongue to gently stroke your arsecheek as I kiss it, please tell me.

Them mods are pretty cool, eh?

Does anybody know about EWN and had an account on there shitty website to feel my pain? Message me or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back